When should I sell the stock

Suede

Hi all
this is the 1st time I use horary for stock

I have a stock which I bought a long time ago. I have not sold it because it has been way way below the buy price. Recently i would like to reinvest the money, so I would like to see when is a good time to sell....

Here is the key significator

Me - Mercury retrograde in Sagittarius right on the cusp of 4th house
Moon - Capricorn 16 in 4th
2nd house - Venus in Sagittarius in 4th too

It seems to be a very heavy 4th house chart

Anyone could give me some advice please. Much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 67FE8F3C-FB2D-45B0-B520-68A71B268D47.jpg
    67FE8F3C-FB2D-45B0-B520-68A71B268D47.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 51

Culpeper

Premium Member
You should sell this stock before the end of the year. The significator of the stock is Venus under the beams of the Sun. The value is not going to rise. Sell it and find a better investment.

Suede

Othanks chrysalis

Difficult to sell due to what reason? That is indicate by what aspect

Thanks for your help, I m trying to learn so apology for so many question

Chrysalis

Othanks chrysalis

Difficult to sell due to what reason? That is indicate by what aspect

Thanks for your help, I m trying to learn so apology for so many question

Your stock venus is not in good shape being peregrine and combust, not sure what it is but it doesn't seem to be anything that is in great demand by people.

At present in the chart where planets are located, its not a great time to try and sell.

When moon moves into pisces, pisces also being your buyers L7 ruler then there is a very small chance but it won't pull off, moving moon to Taurus this would be another opportunity ...BUT venus is still not great here, so id say in around 5 months (around May) this would be the best time to sell, but don't get your hopes up about the amount, as the value is very weak.

dr. farr

Since you have already decided to sell the stock, and since the 2nd whole sign house under Libra thus has Venus signifying this specific stock, the most favorable time for selling the stock would be when Venus transits into its exaltation sign of Pisces (check an ephemeris for the date Venus enters Pisces-its approximate 63 days from the date of the chart)

Cap

Since you have already decided to sell the stock, and since the 2nd whole sign house under Libra thus has Venus signifying this specific stock, the most favorable time for selling the stock would be when Venus transits into its exaltation sign of Pisces (check an ephemeris for the date Venus enters Pisces-its approximate 63 days from the date of the chart)

Dr. Farr, do you use this timing method specifically for this chart or would you in general recommend timing in horary charts to be calculated by real-time transits (ephemeris) and not by by distance in degrees? I find accurate timing to be maybe the hardest part of horary, which method of timing produced best results in your long astro-practice?

dr. farr

Dr. Farr, do you use this timing method specifically for this chart or would you in general recommend timing in horary charts to be calculated by real-time transits (ephemeris) and not by by distance in degrees? I find accurate timing to be maybe the hardest part of horary, which method of timing produced best results in your long astro-practice?

I use a variety of timing methods in horary; I will state, however, that real time transits of relevant significator planets often work quite well in that results seem to be more reliable in using this method than is calculating by degrees.

Suede

Thanks a lot everyone for your input. I have set my calendar to 60 days fromthe chart so 8 can monitor the trend. I will let you all know how it go. Thanks a lot