Will My online business succeed?

Aries_light

I started an online business just as a part time basis. Will it succeed?

astro_w2gw_78_will_my_online_business_succeed.62010.18492.gif

Is the business represented by 2nd or 8th?

tikana

what is the house of business?
which house represents profit?
how strong is your ruler?

answer those questions and go from there.

you posted a chart - I answered. Don't like my answer, interpret the chart yourself see if you can come up with why your profitline is 1200?

Last edited:

Aries_light

currency trading is it?

Moon square angular Sun/Mar combo looks stressful.

No, it isn't... I am selling designer bags and accessories. I have been selling, not as much as I expected, but I just started. It is very stressful and detail oriented. Kinda like a new thing for this impatient Aries.

dr. farr

Magic 8 Ball (non-horary divination method) gives Cancer as quesited which = Moon which = a "maybe" answer to the question.

Ankara horary:
;querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
: success = 10th house = Cancer = Moon
Moon flows toward Venus = + testimony
Answer: there is a good chance of success here if you are dedicated and persist in your business. Good luck:smile:!

dr. farr

I would also like to mention that with the Moon and Venus as significators, creativity on your part will be very important to your business success; adaptability (Moon) is also a keynote; your intuition (Moon again; also Moon next conjunction with Neptune) will be important, and I believe this chart indicates that you can trust your intuition. With Moon flowing to Venus, it suggests beauty is important in this matter: so, in your products always go with those that strike YOU as beautiful, as something you yourself would want to buy and own.