To Astrologers: Do you want to do and sell your own astrological reports?

Irina

Hi guys,

I know that there are many professional astrologers here, so I would like to let you know that I have a ready platform which allows you to create and sell your own astrological reports - the reports created by your own text interpretations.

That will not cost you a cent!

If you are interested, please send me a private message or email me at irinasharp@gmail.com and I’ll tell you more about the possibilities.

Irina

No cost?
Are you implying that the astrologer wouldn't have to share profits in anyway made from readings?

Not really. What I mean under "no cost" is that an astrologer doesn't need to pay for the work to develop and maintain the reports. To make everything work, we do not charge an astrologer, but once a report is ready we are sharing profit from it sales.

Shares may be different - we decide it with an astrologer on case by case basis.

It is also possible to avoid profit sharing - we can do this work on the paid basis and an astrologer will sell reports without sharing profit with us.

But the first option (share revenue) is more popular, because in addition to making the reports done, we handle the whole process from reports creating, update, system maintanance, customer support, and sales and marketing process.

RaRohini

Not really. What I mean under "no cost" is that an astrologer doesn't need to pay for the work to develop and maintain the reports. To make everything work, we do not charge an astrologer, but once a report is ready we are sharing profit from it sales.

Shares may be different - we decide it with an astrologer on case by case basis.

It is also possible to avoid profit sharing - we can do this work on the paid basis and an astrologer will sell reports without sharing profit with us.

But the first option (share revenue) is more popular, because in addition to making the reports done, we handle the whole process from reports creating, update, system maintanance, customer support, and sales and marketing process.

Sorry to say this... but i think you are not 'Getting' what astrology is about..
What is 'customer support' ?!!

Irina

Sorry to say this... but i think you are not 'Getting' what astrology is about..
What is 'customer support' ?!!

No problem :biggrin: But i know what astrology is about... I've already done many reports for astrologers and know what I am talking about.

The reports I am talking about are automatic and computer generated, so there are many cases when a customer needs support: filled wrong birth details, have generic questions before making a purchase or after it, etc. You won't believe how much such questions appear when a report is sold massively.

SirHorns

Okay, I was wondering how profit was made to cover the expenses that come along with running a platform.

What's the "Ideal" type of astrologer you're looking for?

Irina

Okay, I was wondering how profit was made to cover the expenses that come along with running a platform.

What's the "Ideal" type of astrologer you're looking for?

Initially, I invested the money to develop the platform. The profit is generated from reports and readings sales - as mentioned above, I am working with astrologers on share-revenue basis mainly.

As for the "Ideal type of an astrologer", well, of course everyone wants to work with a professional who already has some "name", a website with high traffic, large audience, but I am also totally ok to work with new astrologers. The main thing is that he or she must be a dedicated and passionate, with the strong will to write good content, increase audience, and coopeate in reports promotion.