Grand trine this year exact same as one when an accident occured in my life in 2011

JUPITERASC

Thank you, that's great advice!
That's ok :smile:

There is always someone out there ready to judge and criticise other people
AVOID joining in and agreeing with such people by also criticising yourself destructively

instead use constructive criticism

It is good that you have some remorse
because it means you CARE and can change your attitude to a more responsible one

keep in mind that
no one is perfect
everyone one of us has flaws
all we can do is do our best
no one can fault you for doing your best

If you immerse yourself in finding organisations that support young people
people who are younger than yourself
then offer your services FREE to educate teens on the dangers of reckless driving
then you shall begin to feel better
and realise that one mistake cannot define you as a person
because
you can learn from that mistake
and teach others to avoid a similar error

and you shall be too busy saving potential lives
and have not time to fear

FROG

Hey, I really like what's going on here on this thread. Facing your fear, getting the facts straight, being honest about unresolved feelings, making an action plan for them. This is great.
In my home town, there were organizations like Safety Council, or parts of Red Cross, that sent speakers to our schools about being safe, driving safely, what to do in emergency, etc. You might try contacting them with your willingness to go speak at schools. There are also defensive driving courses offered online and through organizations like these that might help you regain a sense of empowerment about future events. I've seen these make tremendously strong positive changes in the driving techniques as well as confidence in the driver. AAA Automobile club is also concerned with safe driving practices, and might be able to send you in a constructive direction. I'm also wondering about being a guest speaker/activity director for one meeting of a girl scout, or other club/tribe meeting. Rotaries are being built into the traffic system in a lot of places where people don't know what to do. You could teach how to navigate them. Among the people I know who have had traffic accidents, the left turn accident hitting the hidden oncoming vehicle is the most common and has done the worst damage. I'm sorry the consequences were so very serious for you. I'm glad that you are moved to do something very constructive about it though! If only me and my friends had had just 5 minutes of a lecture on hidden vehicles like that, we may have all avoided our accidents!

There's something else to know about Solar Return charts.
They are not EVENT predictors, in themselves. As I understand it, the chart symbolizes the highlights of the year ahead in terms of the psychological situations that will present themselves to you. You get to choose to respond. Of course when one thing comes up to another, anywhere in life, there are standard options. Full head on confrontation, stay the course, do not change. Avoidance/ Run around the bush/ Turn Away - Loose progress/ Denial. Synthesizing/Transforming/going through. Synthesizing may seem to be the perfect answer in theory, but actually there are appropriate times for the other approaches, too.
I find that if there oppositions or squares to Pluto, fear is part of the psychological experience.
Pluto driven fear, is a chance for you to evolve, to change, to start functioning on a higher level of your ideals. Fear forces us to thin out our 'baggage'. Have you ever taken a ropes course, or zipline ? Or perhaps watched it in a video? Becoming familiar with what happens within us, when fear is present, helps us sort those frantic anxious thoughts, into useful ones, and others that aren't helping.

I'm not yet convinced that a repeating trine is indication of another terrifying year.

But I was taught that the fear we experience is usually the memory of pain and fear we've had before, and not the sensing of what is to come. And yet, I know that I have had times when I sensed fearful times coming, and they did. It's not clear to me thought that I sensed the future. Rather, I think some denied fear within me was coming up, in spite of my self control, and coloring everything I sensed. What I needed to do was acknowledge the denied fear, and finish that, so I could get on with life. But I didn't. And I had losses. So I wonder if you've come to a point in life where 'fear' - loss of a sense of security because awful things like the accident and everything that followed -- is coming up and demanding to be dealt with. At least dealt with, more than has been done so far.

Hey, I know a lady who sells insurance that is for veterans only, as her way of compensating for a deadly auto accident. The auto and life insurance the deceased family had, got them through a horrible time. She had connections to the insurance business, and was good at sales. So she goes about making certain all the veterans have adequate insurance for an affordable price. She is passionate about her business, and well appreciated for her work.

So read your solar return chart as the highlights of situations presented to your psyche, in lieu of events. Think more along the lines of your free will as making the events.

Saturn in the 7th Solar Return, means responsibility goes hand in hand with strong partnerships. Partnership can be business, friendship, romantic, etc. You can feel burdened by the responsibility or tackle it. It may come in the form of dealing with someone older, more serious, or even someone with limitations physical or otherwise. Sounds like this time of work in these stores with this manager is just like this 7th house Saturn. Sounds like you did an excellent job of tackling the burdens of Saturn. They say, if you tackle the work, you've earned some good chances at reward later, when it is time. Well it makes sense. You've gained good experience and will be able to apply that later, anywhere.

So good for you and all your strong positive choices you've made and are making. Take note of what fear does to your thinking and your body, and learn how to listen to it and use it constructively. Everyone has fear jumping off a cliff. For some it will prevent them from reaching for the trapeze coming their way. For others it will make them focus their energy even better, to actually jump up and grab that trapeze. For most everyone, it's recommended you have a belay system, backup plan.

Go for it!

Venusmagic89

Hey, I really like what's going on here on this thread. Facing your fear, getting the facts straight, being honest about unresolved feelings, making an action plan for them. This is great.
In my home town, there were organizations like Safety Council, or parts of Red Cross, that sent speakers to our schools about being safe, driving safely, what to do in emergency, etc. You might try contacting them with your willingness to go speak at schools. There are also defensive driving courses offered online and through organizations like these that might help you regain a sense of empowerment about future events. I've seen these make tremendously strong positive changes in the driving techniques as well as confidence in the driver. AAA Automobile club is also concerned with safe driving practices, and might be able to send you in a constructive direction. I'm also wondering about being a guest speaker/activity director for one meeting of a girl scout, or other club/tribe meeting. Rotaries are being built into the traffic system in a lot of places where people don't know what to do. You could teach how to navigate them. Among the people I know who have had traffic accidents, the left turn accident hitting the hidden oncoming vehicle is the most common and has done the worst damage. I'm sorry the consequences were so very serious for you. I'm glad that you are moved to do something very constructive about it though! If only me and my friends had had just 5 minutes of a lecture on hidden vehicles like that, we may have all avoided our accidents!

There's something else to know about Solar Return charts.
They are not EVENT predictors, in themselves. As I understand it, the chart symbolizes the highlights of the year ahead in terms of the psychological situations that will present themselves to you. You get to choose to respond. Of course when one thing comes up to another, anywhere in life, there are standard options. Full head on confrontation, stay the course, do not change. Avoidance/ Run around the bush/ Turn Away - Loose progress/ Denial. Synthesizing/Transforming/going through. Synthesizing may seem to be the perfect answer in theory, but actually there are appropriate times for the other approaches, too.
I find that if there oppositions or squares to Pluto, fear is part of the psychological experience.
Pluto driven fear, is a chance for you to evolve, to change, to start functioning on a higher level of your ideals. Fear forces us to thin out our 'baggage'. Have you ever taken a ropes course, or zipline ? Or perhaps watched it in a video? Becoming familiar with what happens within us, when fear is present, helps us sort those frantic anxious thoughts, into useful ones, and others that aren't helping.

I'm not yet convinced that a repeating trine is indication of another terrifying year.

But I was taught that the fear we experience is usually the memory of pain and fear we've had before, and not the sensing of what is to come. And yet, I know that I have had times when I sensed fearful times coming, and they did. It's not clear to me thought that I sensed the future. Rather, I think some denied fear within me was coming up, in spite of my self control, and coloring everything I sensed. What I needed to do was acknowledge the denied fear, and finish that, so I could get on with life. But I didn't. And I had losses. So I wonder if you've come to a point in life where 'fear' - loss of a sense of security because awful things like the accident and everything that followed -- is coming up and demanding to be dealt with. At least dealt with, more than has been done so far.

Hey, I know a lady who sells insurance that is for veterans only, as her way of compensating for a deadly auto accident. The auto and life insurance the deceased family had, got them through a horrible time. She had connections to the insurance business, and was good at sales. So she goes about making certain all the veterans have adequate insurance for an affordable price. She is passionate about her business, and well appreciated for her work.

So read your solar return chart as the highlights of situations presented to your psyche, in lieu of events. Think more along the lines of your free will as making the events.

Saturn in the 7th Solar Return, means responsibility goes hand in hand with strong partnerships. Partnership can be business, friendship, romantic, etc. You can feel burdened by the responsibility or tackle it. It may come in the form of dealing with someone older, more serious, or even someone with limitations physical or otherwise. Sounds like this time of work in these stores with this manager is just like this 7th house Saturn. Sounds like you did an excellent job of tackling the burdens of Saturn. They say, if you tackle the work, you've earned some good chances at reward later, when it is time. Well it makes sense. You've gained good experience and will be able to apply that later, anywhere.

So good for you and all your strong positive choices you've made and are making. Take note of what fear does to your thinking and your body, and learn how to listen to it and use it constructively. Everyone has fear jumping off a cliff. For some it will prevent them from reaching for the trapeze coming their way. For others it will make them focus their energy even better, to actually jump up and grab that trapeze. For most everyone, it's recommended you have a belay system, backup plan.

Go for it!

Thank you for your advice, I will try my best to face my fears this year and tackle them. However currently I've realized my biggest fears are the death of my parents or being single forever! Also, the accident I was in did cause a lot of trauma and thus far I've been numb to it but also always slightly fearful that something equally awful is doomed to happen to me or someone in my family because of it. I know that everyone dies, and so essentially the karma of being born results in the karma returning with death. And after the accident I felt so much pain, shock, guilt, heartbreak and fear that I ended up getting addicted to my pain medication to numb it all out. I cried endlessly for about two months after the accident, morning the loss of life from someone who was my fault, and for guilt of my actions. Once I began habitually taking the pain meds and increasing my dose the pain went away, emotional and physical.

And the one positive result of the accident, was that the family of the father who died was very poor, he had a wife and six kids and they were barley getting by and the lawyer told us their mother had just been diagnosed with breast cancer before the accident occurred, and they had no money to get her treatment. I had an umbrella insurance policy with a 5 million dollar cap. The family received 5 million dollars from my insurance after the accident which hopefully was a great help to them.

And a year later I snapped out of it and chose to get sober and move on with my life. In rehab and even afterwards at meetings I would tell my story and speak about the accident but it was like I couldn't cry anymore and even now, I can't cry about it. I think they feelings are buried so deep I don't even know how to associate with them. I feel like it wasn't me that caused the accident, I feel separate from that person, like I'm looking at their actions as if they aren't mine anymore. I did experience a total rebirth of self when I got sober. I had an 8 house stellium solar return that year and later I realized my sobriety date, may 20 2012, there was an eclipse at 0 Gemini that day. (however not conjunct any of my natal planets but my sun is 15 Gemini)
But that year I changed my whole life, by moving to a new city, finding a job, developing a sense of gratitude and work ethic and responsibility.

I've worked very hard the past few years and this coming year frightens me because I'm afraid something will happen again to shift my entire world. I feel like I'm fine ally comfortable, but not for long.

Im not sure how facing my fear about the accident will become a theme this year, but I will say my fear of my parents death really scares me because I've had several friends lose a parent and I've comforted them thru the loss but I've honestly never had any losses happen in my family in my entire life. With the exception of the year my great grandma passed, which was my 2012 8th house solar return year.

I know all of our times are coming eventually but it's almost like since I've never experienced a family loss I live in constant fear of it. I know you have to live in the moment and appreciate each day but I guess this Pluto opp moon transit and Saturn opp sun transit really has me pressed into fears.

And as far as the being single forever fear, I will say that fear is much quieter, as when I compare it to death it seems so miniscule and unimportant. What's important is that I'm alive and healthy and so is my family. The fact that I don't have a partner to share my life with yet seems a trivial thing to worry about.

However one of the main reasons I worry about it is because if someone in my family did die, who would I have to help support me and be there for me? Sure, I'd have my other family members, or my best friend, but I don't have someone who would be my rock. Also, I know my parents really want to see me get married and I really want them to be able to see that.

So I'll do my best not to worry or stress but I guess looking at my chart is very disconcerting!

Thank you for your advice though, and I do think speaking at a driving school is a wonderful idea. I already contacted the DMV in my city but they said they'd have to get back to me on it. So I will just let things happen as they are meant to! I have told my story in AA meetings before also.

We will see how everything unfolds this year, but I am a very optimistic person and I'm trying to look for the best! There's always a silver lining. The best part of my SR this year is the conjunction between sun and Venus, and also the SR moon will progress to conjunct my natal Venus about 6 months in. Hoping this is a positive!
Much love to all 😍

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Thank you for your advice, I will try my best to face my fears this year and tackle them.
However currently I've realized my biggest fears are the death of my parents
or
being single forever!
Death being inevitable then needs to be accepted :smile:

Makes no sense to "fear being single forever" when you may find a partner
Also, the accident I was in did cause a lot of trauma
and thus far I've been numb to it but also always slightly fearful that something equally awful is doomed to happen to me
or someone in my family because of it.
Since the motorcyclist who died as a consequence of the accident was a father of six children
then your thoughts naturally turn to their suffering at the loss of a parent

I know that everyone dies, and so essentially the karma of being born results in the karma returning with death.
And after the accident I felt so much pain, shock, guilt, heartbreak and fear
that I ended up getting addicted to my pain medication to numb it all out.
I cried endlessly for about two months after the accident,
morning the loss of life from someone who was my fault, and for guilt of my actions.
Once I began habitually taking the pain meds and increasing my dose the pain went away, emotional and physical.
The law of cause and effect makes no exceptions
it is an impersonal and just law
and often
after an incident such as the one you experienced
there is a natural fear of repercussions

nevertheless
fear solves nothing

better to take action and save lives
by giving talks to teen motorists at College
relating your story to careless teen drivers is a way of potentially saving lives

And the one positive result of the accident, was that the family of the father who died was very poor,
he had a wife and six kids and they were barley getting by
and the lawyer told us their mother had just been diagnosed with breast cancer before the accident occurred,
and they had no money to get her treatment.
I had an umbrella insurance policy with a 5 million dollar cap.
The family received 5 million dollars from my insurance after the accident which hopefully was a great help to them.

consider checking to find out what did happen to the kids and their mother

And a year later I snapped out of it and chose to get sober and move on with my life.
In rehab and even afterwards at meetings I would tell my story and speak about the accident
but it was like I couldn't cry anymore and even now, I can't cry about it.
I think they feelings are buried so deep I don't even know how to associate with them.
I feel like it wasn't me that caused the accident,
I feel separate from that person, like I'm looking at their actions as if they aren't mine anymore.
Important to take resonsibility for our actions
not easy
but an important step

I did experience a total rebirth of self when I got sober.
I had an 8 house stellium solar return that year and later I realized my sobriety date, may 20 2012,
there was an eclipse at 0 Gemini that day. (however not conjunct any of my natal planets but my sun is 15 Gemini)
But that year I changed my whole life, by moving to a new city, finding a job,
developing a sense of gratitude and work ethic and responsibility.

I've worked very hard the past few years
and this coming year frightens me because I'm afraid something will happen again to shift my entire world.
I feel like I'm fine ally comfortable, but not for long.
If you work to save lives by giving talks to teen motorists
telling them your tragic story
then that may provide you with some comfort

Im not sure how facing my fear about the accident will become a theme this year,
but I will say my fear of my parents death really scares me because I've had several friends lose a parent
and I've comforted them thru the loss but I've honestly never had any losses happen in my family in my entire life.
With the exception of the year my great grandma passed, which was my 2012 8th house solar return year.

I know all of our times are coming eventually but it's almost like since I've never experienced a family loss
I live in constant fear of it. I know you have to live in the moment
and appreciate each day but I guess this Pluto opp moon transit
and Saturn opp sun transit really has me pressed into fears.

And as far as the being single forever fear,
I will say that fear is much quieter, as when I compare it to death it seems so miniscule and unimportant.
What's important is that I'm alive and healthy and so is my family.
The fact that I don't have a partner to share my life with yet seems a trivial thing to worry about.

However one of the main reasons I worry about it is because if someone in my family did die,
who would I have to help support me and be there for me?
Sure, I'd have my other family members, or my best friend,
but I don't have someone who would be my rock.
Also, I know my parents really want to see me get married and I really want them to be able to see that.

So I'll do my best not to worry or stress
but I guess looking at my chart is very disconcerting!

Thank you for your advice though, and I do think speaking at a driving school is a wonderful idea.
I already contacted the DMV in my city but they said they'd have to get back to me on it.
So I will just let things happen as they are meant to!
I have told my story in AA meetings before also.

We will see how everything unfolds this year, but I am a very optimistic person and I'm trying to look for the best!
There's always a silver lining.
The best part of my SR this year is the conjunction between sun and Venus,
and also the SR moon will progress to conjunct my natal Venus about 6 months in.
Hoping this is a positive!
Much love to all 😍
Another possibility to consider is to volunteer as a helper
and visit some family who lost a parent in a car accident
that would be another way to directly engage yourself in the process of facing that it was you who acted hastily that day
and in time you shall realise it's not uncommon
and then you can spend more time working to avert these kinds of disasters
by educating teens - any who would listen - to the dangers of reckless driving
rather than waiting fearfully for some unknown fearful horror

It is difficult for you
and you are doing your best

FROG

There's a method of experiencing these intense emotions that you may want to consider.
Like, if am jealous, I take note of what I want, and empower myself to go there, and that relieves the jealousy.
If you fear not having a rock, then make a move to put that rock in your life in more forms than just your parents. Try some others. Build some others. Put some inside you.
For me I have to spread my rocks so I wouldn't lose it all when I lost one or two. Rocks don't come over night. Just do the dance. Trust a little, risk a liitle, step back chancha, try again, be a rock, give a rock. I am on verge of losing some more of the eldest in our family. Always scary. But gotta be strong for the younger ones. They need rocks. Emulate. Fear can propel you to strength you didn't know you had,'especially if it drives you to do your best.

Hey. BTW You sound brave. You sound fresh. You sound ready. BREATHE. Meditate on what a rock is for you. Some people can reconnect with their own rock by gping barefoot outdoors.