DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

The #walkaway campaign a lot of fun too.

#WALKAWAY #MAGA2020 #2020election
DEMOCRAT MEXICAN WALKS AWAY AFTER TRUMP RALLY

https://youtu.be/AmsyoCYyu-8

Dingell didn’t believe the polling numbers in 2016, and she doesn’t believe them now. Recent surveys suggest that Joe Biden has a real shot in Michigan, a state he likely needs to capture to unseat the president. Polls show the former vice president leading Trump by at least 5 points there, and one survey last month, from an in-state pollster, actually showed Biden up by 16. The anti-Trump Twitterati and the political press have circulated these findings with great excitement, just as they did similar surveys in other battleground states. Dingell hasn’t. “That’s a ******** poll,” she told me simply.

Debbie Dingell was one of the few Democrats who saw Donald Trump coming. She’s worried that her party will underestimate him again.

Here's a fun website:

https://rvat.org

Last edited:

david starling

The #walkaway campaign a lot of fun too.

#WALKAWAY #MAGA2020 #2020election
DEMOCRAT MEXICAN WALKS AWAY AFTER TRUMP RALLY

https://youtu.be/AmsyoCYyu-8

Dingell didn’t believe the polling numbers in 2016, and she doesn’t believe them now. Recent surveys suggest that Joe Biden has a real shot in Michigan, a state he likely needs to capture to unseat the president. Polls show the former vice president leading Trump by at least 5 points there, and one survey last month, from an in-state pollster, actually showed Biden up by 16. The anti-Trump Twitterati and the political press have circulated these findings with great excitement, just as they did similar surveys in other battleground states. Dingell hasn’t. “That’s a ******** poll,” she told me simply.

Debbie Dingell was one of the few Democrats who saw Donald Trump coming. She’s worried that her party will underestimate him again.

Here's a fun description of #WalkAway:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Heivcahkc

But unlike in 2016, the illegal foreign (mostly Putinite) interference is being prevented. The Dems didn't realize the importance of the interference, which is really why Trump was able to slither into office.

Last edited:

waybread

As if-- posting BIGGER MEMES on an astrology forum somehow demolished Joe Biden's candidacy or enhanced Donald Trump.

So sorry I can't catch them on IMAX but my laptop has its limits.

Some of you have been drinking Trump-brand electric Kool-Aid. Apparently unaware that it causes hallucinations.

"I think it's funny that" you guys will scour the Internet to find a negative on Joe Biden, while totally ignoring far worse and more numerous actions by Trump in the same category.

Admit it, you'd vote for a can of tuna fish if it were labeled Chicken of the Suburbs, White albacore, or ShopFarRight.

david starling

As if-- posting BIGGER MEMES on an astrology forum somehow demolished Joe Biden's candidacy or enhanced Donald Trump.

So sorry I can't catch them on IMAX but my laptop has its limits.

Some of you have been drinking Trump-brand electric Kool-Aid. Apparently unaware that it causes hallucinations.

"I think it's funny that" you guys will scour the Internet to find a negative on Joe Biden, while totally ignoring far worse and more numerous actions by Trump in the same category.

Admit it, you'd vote for a can of tuna fish if it were labeled Chicken of the Suburbs, White albacore, or ShopFarRight.

Is there a meme-shrinking app?

waybread

How about an anti-meme app that would recognize what the meme was about, do a quick Internet search, and immediately fire back a bigger, more vulgar opposite one at the initial meme poster? That way no actual people would have to be involved.

Non-stop meme posters (the screaming Meme-me's) would have to find something productive to do with their time, then.

Dirius

4b5alb.jpg

waybread

See what I mean, David?

These screaming Meme-me's clearly have too much time on their hands, and too few logical arguments and information in their brains.

waybread

Who's angry, Dirius? You must be projecting your suppressed emotions on to me. You've obviously got a big problem with uppity women.

I'm just making fun of y'all.

Next time, don't make it so easy for me.

Dirius

Who's angry, Dirius? You must be projecting your suppressed emotions on to me. You've obviously got a big problem with uppity women.

I'm just making fun of y'all.

Next time, don't make it so easy for me.

Ok awsome, just checking, your post just seemed more and more emotional and personal.
A usual indication that you are displeased at something.:innocent:

blackbery

I KNEW he was going to pick Kamala. I knew it months ago & only Susan Rice was his other possible choice.
In the end, Kamala the only choice the DNC would allow, Val Demmings SHOULD have been his choice because it would have raised his popularity with younger black voters. K. Harris does not have a good record with supporting African-Americans & as usual, Joe zigged when he should have zagged.:wink::wink::sideways:

Black people didn't trust Kamala Harris, and they were wise not to.

It was one thing for Harris to receive little to no support from whites in Iowa, but how could the fact that blacks in South Carolina (and beyond) weren’t excited about her either.

To the chagrin of her supporters, close examinations of the woman who took pride in the title of California’s “top cop” revealed that Harris had been nothing close to the civil rights warrior she claimed to be. In actuality, she had spent much of her professional life prosecuting and persecuting poor people and minorities.

For many young, black men, Harris’ record as a tough-on-crime attorney general all but de-legitimized her as a serious candidate.

Kamala Harris!

Last edited:

Dirius

I KNEW he was going to pick Kamala. I knew it months ago & only Susan Rice was his other possible choice.
In the end, Kamala the only choice the DNC would allow, Val Demmings SHOULD have been his choice because it would have raised his popularity with younger black voters. K. Harris does not have a good record with supporting African-Americans & as usual, Joe zigged when he should have zagged.:wink::wink::sideways:

So in your own words, the only reason he picks her is for the color of her skin.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: