Re-located charts

T-2000

Banned
Dear Members, Moderators,,

I heared about " Relocated charts " The charts that identify my best place to be in the world according to my own natal chart.

Where can I find this kind of charts ?

I am from Egypt and i use placidious chart system.
Do the Equal chart more suitable for me due to my location ?

Concerning money matters and luck,,, My secound house is Empty and there seams to be no luck in my chart and always hard life....

Is there any one who seas any good position in my chart or any suggestion that help me with business and money matter or in any area as general...

Is really saturn in my 9th house and its aspects is the root of my dificulties in life ?

Your suggestions below here is highly appreciated...

Thanks you and waiting for your replyies.

Attachments

• TAREK.gif
    TAREK.gif
    28.8 KB · Views: 22
Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active