Will it be a good meeting?

ScorpAsc5

It's a question about my romantic interest (he has an idea about my feelings but I have not said those three words yet).

He lives in a different state but surprise!! he is visiting CO with friends. We are suppose to meet on Wednesday. And I have been nervous and overthinking, unfortunately (in parallel to being excited).

I am just hoping that we are meeting for good and nothing like a break or sadness or anything upsetting happens between him and I. I do not wish to end the night with tears in my eyes - I have been so nervous about what's going to happen.

Chart does not look promising. :(

Venus in its own sign in 1st house.
Mars in Virgo(Mercury) in 12th house.

He is in my 12th house and I am in his 6th. No aspect between Mars and Venus. But I see Mars sextile Moon - so this means the meeting?

Venus sq Saturn does not look good either...

What should I decipher more from this chart? Looks like I am thinking about my own expectations from him

Thanks for the reading!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Two things, one the chart is fuzzy, is the moon in 15 degrees or 18 degrees?
Second, can you also post a chart of the meeting moment on Wednesday?

ScorpAsc5

Two things, one the chart is fuzzy, is the moon in 15 degrees or 18 degrees?
Second, can you also post a chart of the meeting moment on Wednesday?

I am sorry chart was blurry. I hope this one's better.

Also how can I post a chart for Wednesday evening? Date as 25 Sept, Place as town but what time? I guess it should be 7 as he asked for dinner.

His last text to me was today morning that he would coordinate once he reaches my town on Wednesday.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

ElenaJ

I am sorry chart was blurry. I hope this one's better.

Also how can I post a chart for Wednesday evening? Date as 25 Sept, Place as town but what time? I guess it should be 7 as he asked for dinner.

His last text to me was today morning that he would coordinate once he reaches my town on Wednesday.

Thanks for the help!

Yes, do it for 7pm if that is the anticipated time. Let's see what comes up.

ElenaJ

So, we have the two of you, ascendent and descent, meeting up.
Moon has already passed the other aspects and now approaches an opposition with pluto, and sextile with mars.
Moon is strong by sign, elevated in the chart, near part of fortune.
Ascendent ruler is Venus, also strong by sign, but sitting by itself and approaching a square to cold rigid Saturn. Venus in libra wants a peaceful contact, wants a partner, so why are you closed and fearful?
You approach Saturn who rules the 5th of love affairs, but is in the 4th of endings. Do you want to end this relationship? What is it that disturbs you?
Mars, ruler of him, is in your 12th of hidden goings-on. Not strong by sign, virgo makes him picky with a tendency to criticising things as a way of expressing his energy, and not making any aspects, not moving ahead.
Returning to moon, the opposition with pluto in the 4th, again house of endings, is separative, there is a change in the emotional level of this relationship that you both are resisting and pulling from, but will come to an ending. Moon in the house of social status and cancer of traditions, confirms you are both holding onto the past, keeping things going for the sake of appearances, but you have to look inwards to see if this is really what you want.
She separated from a trine with Neptune, showing the infatuation and fantasy level of being together, and separating from the square with mercury shows you two haven't been communicating well in the past.
Sun moves into libra, the partnership sign, but will oppose Chiron, in Aries of the individual, so there is a conflict of egos going on here, between belonging together and "doing your own thing".
In fact, you as Venus, are not moving towards him. As he is not coming towards you.
The meeting is something of a pro forma.
You don't say why, in anticipation of a meeting with a lover, you feel so nervous. You may already in your heart know the answer.
If you post the chart for the meeting, maybe it will show what the scene will be like.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks so much Elena for giving me your time and effort. I really respect your help.

Attached is the meeting chart. I guess I am Mars in this chart and he is Venus?

I am nervous because we will be meeting after a very long time, there are too many butterflies in my stomach. We have spent everyday and night talking since last 3 years and seeing him is overly exciting for me that I am overthinking that it would go bad. I am sure he must be nervous too.

Another part of nervousness is that there is a hidden fact that I have feelings for him and my gut feeling says it's reciprocated. I am reluctant to talk about feelings as much as he does - it changes situation and we are keeping our text talks alive by continuing to ignore feelings since almost a year now. It's like no one want to confess feelings.

I have been hurt tremendously in the past unfortunately and I am still too much scared to go through heart break. I am feared to see a change and lose this person. I don't know what he wants and maybe I will know through this meeting.

Thanks Elena.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Did you notice how the meeting chart reflects the horary chart?
They are basically flipped, while keeping the Saturn/pluto prominent on the MH/IC vertical, the sun/chiron near the Ascendent/Des, and the Venus/mars as significators.
In the meeting chart Venus is approaching the square with pluto, and is in the degree of the nodes on the MH/IC.
Moon approaches a semi-sextile with mars, moon rules the 5th but has entered the 6th.
There is no correspondence between Venus and mars.
Try changing the time of the meeting so moon enters the 5th house, if possibile, or move the time so that mars is on the descendent. Pity the moon can't be moved back to aspect Jupiter with mercury/venus, but you have some leeway to adjust the time, see what you can do .

ScorpAsc5

Did you notice how the meeting chart reflects the horary chart?
They are basically flipped, while keeping the Saturn/pluto prominent on the MH/IC vertical, the sun/chiron near the Ascendent/Des, and the Venus/mars as significators.
In the meeting chart Venus is approaching the square with pluto, and is in the degree of the nodes on the MH/IC.
Moon approaches a semi-sextile with mars, moon rules the 5th but has entered the 6th.
There is no correspondence between Venus and mars.
Try changing the time of the meeting so moon enters the 5th house, if possibile, or move the time so that mars is on the descendent. Pity the moon can't be moved back to aspect Jupiter with mercury/venus, but you have some leeway to adjust the time, see what you can do .

Okay I see it yes. Maybe I can change time to 5:30 pm or 6 or 6:30 pm. Otherwise I am helpless. I will get to know once he arrives here tomorrow and how he executes the plan.

I can just calm down and accept what's gonna happen is gonna happen.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks everyone for pitching in. Here is an update.

He told me to come to his temporary office location (5 min drive from my flat) . When I reached, I had to wait outside for 20 minutes - he got a call from his manager . We met and I did not feel any anxiety, its like we are comfortable with each other's presence.

He apologized that we won't be able to go for dinner as his manager wants him to work but we can have coffee. I really think he was nervous too as he was throwing random jokes, messing with me by answering sarcastic comments - he did compliment me here and there.

Nothing exceptional or upsetting happened. It's like I had 1:1 with him (he is a Cap sun :p). I dropped him at his office and he was so much shy all the time - even during hugs. While departing I told him... I was looking forward to have a meal together but your work is important to me so I am letting you go instead of kidnapping (we joke like that normally)

I reached home and he texted me that he is very upset that I am upset, and he spent an hour to cheer me up ... and yet again we were up till 3 am flirting late night.

He planned another date for Thursday but canceled by afternoon that he is too busy with work and he left today morning.

I have more emotional connection to him than he has or he shows. I wish I had less expectations but I gotta accept that he tried his best to meet me but his work is his priority.

ElenaJ

Thanks for the update and analysis.
So at the end of the day the Saturn/Pluto MH/IC ruled the day!
If nothing else, sounds like the door is open to another meeting.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks for the update and analysis.
So at the end of the day the Saturn/Pluto MH/IC ruled the day!
If nothing else, sounds like the door is open to another meeting.

How? I am asking out of curiosity. He went back to California today so let's see when we get to meet again.

But yeah, it was an okay meeting. Thanks for the support Elena!