SR Craziness MC and DC Please look

OmniWolf

Hey people, my SR is very near. I'm wondering what anyone thinks of my upcoming year. Jupiter Rx in Scorpio House 2? Is this an inheritance? A job? A death? :devil:

Chiron moving through my MC seems to be the hardest time of my life with work and where should I go?:sick:

Pluto moving over my DC for the past couple years; seems to be stirring up some relationship craziness.:crying:

All this major malefic movement through Capricorn as of lately, mixed with my intense 5th house? Serious bouts of rage, anger, and numbness. I've been going through strange channeling and mediumship. I've rarely felt like my original self for quite sometime now. Could I be nearing the end of my life?!? Will I ever get back to my whole self as I am naturally? :alien:

Attachments

• Solar Return w:natal 2018.jpg
    Solar Return w:natal 2018.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 19
  • SR Plain 2018.jpg
    SR Plain 2018.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Plain Natal Chart.jpg
    Plain Natal Chart.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 15

ardentika

Haha, no, you definitely aren't near the ened of your life, SR don't show up such things. :D

Pluto transforms everything it touches. What must go will go. I have Pluto exactly on IC this year, with a square from 7th house Uranus, I already lost someone I thought i'd spend my life with. IC is not only our home, but the things we feel like home. People, places, it's the essence of our soul, our roots. So Pluto there (also falling on your natal DC) will definitely have such meaning. If you have a serious relationship, it might be shaken up and asked to leave if its not beneficial in your life anymore. It might not necessarily be about a romantic relationship, it might be a close relationship with a friend or a relative. I've noticed in most people's Solar Returns for this year, that it will be a highly transforming year for everyone.

Jupiter is very close, conjuncting the 3rd house cusp, so it will have a stronger influence there rather than 2nd house.

OmniWolf

I see so, not a death but an ending or change in relationship! This makes better sense, thank you for your reply I really appreciate you taking the time!

OmniWolf

DOUBLE YOD

I've been looking closer at this Jupiter Aspect, and I've noticed it's very close to the mid-point of my Saturn-Mars in my natal? It also form's a YOD with my Midheaven CON Pallas - Sun!! And this also forms another YOD MC Point back to Jupiter and Mars CON Pluto! I've got some mysterious energy pooling around this years SR, unlike ever before. Would love ANY input from you guys!