Random Thoughts

Blaze

Account Closed
It's one of two things with Dave man's new thread. It's either the "no drama" rule is warding them off (yeah, right) or we just need to give it time and for one person to lose control - which is the norm on this forum when it comes to politics.

That and Tim prolly has his finger on the trigger for one of em. huehuehue

conspiracy theorist

The more I think on it, the less "Leo Moon" I become. Only met two who are really chill, the rest are drama queens with sensitive twats for egos. Gonna go with my Vedic chart hence forth.

Yeah, it's definitely not the norm. How close is SN to your Moon? I hear the SN destroys planetary influence so maybe that's why dramatic emotionalism is low in you.

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah, it's definitely not the norm. How close is SN to your Moon? I hear the SN destroys planetary influence so maybe that's why dramatic emotionalism is low in you.

11 degrees away from each other, so too far to be conjunct. Forgot who said it (Could've been Katy) but that square to fluto might explain something. Trine to Mars should make it worse but....nope.

conspiracy theorist

11 degrees away from each other, so too far to be conjunct. Forgot who said it (Could've been Katy) but that square to fluto might explain something. Trine to Mars should make it worse but....nope.

Hmm... I have the square too but my moon is in Aquarius so dramatic emotionalism isn't in my modus operandi anyway. Could have credence.

What about the fact that Taurus is chill, Gemini is non-emotional and Mercury disposes that Venus of yours? Maybe that helps keep **** under cool control

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm... I have the square too but my moon is in Aquarius so dramatic emotionalism isn't in my modus operandi anyway. Could have credence.

What about the fact that Taurus is chill, Gemini is non-emotional and Mercury disposes that Venus of yours? Maybe that helps keep **** under cool control

Ah, that reminds me of something odds told me. Something about Moon an ascendant being anti-socially conjunct. Maybe that could be it. Taurus and Leo just don't agree with one another.

conspiracy theorist

Speaking of all this happiness. Around here (in the real world) seems more festive than usual. A lot of music, laughter and **** from the younger kids over here. Pretty interdasting to see the change in astro energies in real time.

Blaze

Account Closed
I don't really give a phuck, CT. You can be a walking freezer and I don't really give a phuck...

Hey, do you guys want to read a killer poem? I've been dying inside since I found it again today. It's one of the ones I pulled out in the day for people when they'd say they didn't like poetry....it's basic, but hits you in the gut. :biggrin:

Put it in the Derek thread. We write poems an sh!t in there. Good place to see Sadge's copyright magic...lel. Kidding, just show us.

sadge

Derek? Huh? wtf.

Nah, not making a thread about it. I haven't decided if this place is worth spilling my most cherished stuff....this place is better for "randomness" throughout the day.....

sadge

This one is not mine. But I used to hand it out as a discussion starter when I ran a poetry group (like ten years ago). I used it because it was accessible by everyone and got them to start going deep....I'm going to post it here, then I'm deleting it because it's too dang long. I'll PM it to you later if you want a copy.

Ready? :)