Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-08-2019, 12:57 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

So I added his name asteroid into our Composite and it's conjunct Sun/Venus (and at Sun/Venus midpoint). What might this mean?

I know have to consider the whole chart, but I just want to know how to interpret name asteroid in specific.

Does anyone know?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-08-2019, 07:17 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,219
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Lots of research still ongoing about asteroids and name asteroids, but your name on a point of the composite shows a connection, in this case, he's tied into the love aspect. Nice connection.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-08-2019, 07:29 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Thanks for replying!

Can I possibly say he resonates with the love connection of this relationship?

I find the connections of our name asteroids pretty interesting... like mine is opposite Vertex/Vesta.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-08-2019, 07:39 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,219
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Yes, that's a possible interpretation.
It's a fascinating topic to explore, lot's of interesting aspects pop up!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-08-2019, 09:53 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
So I added his name asteroid into our Composite and it's conjunct Sun/Venus (and at Sun/Venus midpoint). What might this mean?

I know have to consider the whole chart, but I just want to know how to interpret name asteroid in specific.

Does anyone know?
that indicates he is sincerely in love with you.such a spontaneous feeling by him certainly is a foundation for a committed relationships

I find the connections of our name asteroids pretty interesting... like mine is opposite Vertex/Vesta.

this shows you are looking for a relationship that allow full expression and reciprocation of your devotional feelings

you might look at your named asteroid midpoint.

rahu
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-09-2019, 04:56 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
that indicates he is sincerely in love with you.such a spontaneous feeling by him certainly is a foundation for a committed relationships

I find the connections of our name asteroids pretty interesting... like mine is opposite Vertex/Vesta.

this shows you are looking for a relationship that allow full expression and reciprocation of your devotional feelings

you might look at your named asteroid midpoint.

rahu
Thanks, rahu! Reciprocation of my devoted feelings is indeed true. And sorry, it wasn't the Composite where his name is at the midpoint of Sun/Venus. It was the Davison. In the Composite, we have a stellium involving Sun/Venus/Mercury/Psyche/Cupido/Aphrodite and his name is within the stellium conjunct Sun/Mercury/Psyche/Cupido but not Venus/Aphrodite. I guess it changes the interpretation... no more spontaneous love?

Our names midpoint contacts don't seem so romantic though... it opposes Pallas. We use too much logic? lol. If we consider soft aspects, it also trine Eros, sextile Chiron/Lilith.

Btw, a little off-topic... Our Vertex/Vesta conjunction also conjunct Neptune and what might this stellium mean? A feeling of perfect/idealistic, devotional love? I'm particularly interested as our Sun/Moon midpoint are also squaring Vertex/Vesta (not Neptune) and our Venus/Mars midpoint opposes them (my name is at the Venus/Mars midpoint btw).

Last edited by ellie04; 05-09-2019 at 05:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-10-2019, 04:03 AM
AtlanticPacific's Avatar
AtlanticPacific AtlanticPacific is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 151
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Good thread! I'm very interested in name asteroids as of late..my mom has her 2 husbands' names both conjunct her Jupiter natally (on either side like a sandwich, haha) and in the composite with my significant other, my name asteroid is conjunct the North Node (although his name asteroid isn't conjunct anything - I wonder if that's significant! It is squaring Merc/Jup/Nept though. My name asteroid is not making any hard aspects however, it sextiles the composite Moon..does that mean I'm the angel in this relationship?? LOL. I just realized this, wonder if I should read into that! )
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-10-2019, 10:04 PM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie04 View Post
Thanks, rahu! Reciprocation of my devoted feelings is indeed true. And sorry, it wasn't the Composite where his name is at the midpoint of Sun/Venus. It was the Davison. In the Composite, we have a stellium involving Sun/Venus/Mercury/Psyche/Cupido/Aphrodite and his name is within the stellium conjunct Sun/Mercury/Psyche/Cupido but not Venus/Aphrodite. I guess it changes the interpretation... no more spontaneous love?

Our names midpoint contacts don't seem so romantic though... it opposes Pallas. We use too much logic? lol. If we consider soft aspects, it also trine Eros, sextile Chiron/Lilith.

Btw, a little off-topic... Our Vertex/Vesta conjunction also conjunct Neptune and what might this stellium mean? A feeling of perfect/idealistic, devotional love? I'm particularly interested as our Sun/Moon midpoint are also squaring Vertex/Vesta (not Neptune) and our Venus/Mars midpoint opposes them (my name is at the Venus/Mars midpoint btw).
Our names midpoint contacts don't seem so romantic though... it opposes Pallas. We use too much logic? lol

I think you are not giving pallas Athena her due.pallas isa symbol of wisdom,martial presence and emotional connections.pallas Athena is a combination of these qualities. so the pattern in you mentioned is very emotionally empowering for the relationship.




Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-12-2019, 09:28 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
I think you are not giving pallas Athena her due.pallas isa symbol of wisdom,martial presence and emotional connections.pallas Athena is a combination of these qualities. so the pattern in you mentioned is very emotionally empowering for the relationship.
Can you elaborate on the emotionally empowering bit? Somehow I feel that we tend to make decisions for the greater good than for ourselves... even if it means letting the other go for them to be happy. Is this Pallas? Or am I understanding this wrongly?

Would you consider this a soul connection?

Last edited by ellie04; 05-12-2019 at 09:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-12-2019, 09:31 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlanticPacific View Post
in the composite with my significant other, my name asteroid is conjunct the North Node (although his name asteroid isn't conjunct anything - I wonder if that's significant! It is squaring Merc/Jup/Nept though. My name asteroid is not making any hard aspects however, it sextiles the composite Moon..does that mean I'm the angel in this relationship?? LOL. I just realized this, wonder if I should read into that! )
Your name asteroid conjunct the NN is a hard aspect, no?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-12-2019, 07:54 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,219
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

"Your name asteroid conjunct the NN is a hard aspect, no?"
No, conjunction is in this case an easy aspect, and binds the name to the future of the relationship.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-12-2019, 08:59 PM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
"Your name asteroid conjunct the NN is a hard aspect, no?"
No, conjunction is in this case an easy aspect, and binds the name to the future of the relationship.
A conjunction is considered a hard aspect, isn't it? I'm talking about in astrological term. Not saying it's bad. In composite conjunction is good anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-12-2019, 09:20 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,219
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Should we define hard?
I have always understood it as "difficult".
Are you using it as "strong"?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-13-2019, 08:19 AM
ellie04 ellie04 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 201
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Should we define hard?
I have always understood it as "difficult".
Are you using it as "strong"?
Some astrologers consider "conjunction" a hard aspect as it can go either way so I've been following that description... and I don't think hard aspect is necessarily bad, for e.g. Jupiter square Venus ain't bad at all... Sun/Venus square in synastry is also not totally a bad thing.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-13-2019, 08:28 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,219
Re: Name asteroid conjunct Sun/Venus

Yes, it's all in how we interpret it. The word "hard" doesn't appeal to me too much, because it tends to be just negative. But I agree with you.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
asteroid, conjunct, sun or venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.