Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

888, you don't come off as too much at all. We just different ways of expressing our "darkness". Nothing wrong with that. I reserve sharing my junk with people I want to let in. I have no qualms with how someone wants to express themselves. Nothing stated has gotten even a little close to my threshold.

Gemini888

On the flip side, Mars/Uranus can mean a need to act on something innovative or humanitarian. So, how about stopping dwelling on our issue and sharing about something uplifting you saw/did recently?

conspiracy theorist

I remember I actually did cut someone with a knife out of curiosity in my teens. I tried to hide my amusement when the guy said "Ah, you cut me!"

So you're in good company 888.

conspiracy theorist

Sometimes I run up to the side of the road, much to the chagrin of oncoming truck drivers. I wonder how it would feel to get splattered all over the road. Probably would be gone without any pain.

A lot of "darkness" to go around, 888. Don't hog it all!

ynnest

Are you saying you think the idea that we evolved from a common ancestor with apes is a fallacy that will be disproved or am I being too literal again?

Is this second sentence about Darwinism and evolutionary science too or are you asking why we don't evolve beyond death? It's a beautiful sentence, but I'm not sure what you mean.

Absolutely, it does!

I mean that the Human physical race and its dna generally speaking is a ****** up creation that causes suffering to the souls who have to embody its dysfunctions. Evolutionary theories like ”evolving from apes” just confirms this as it shows how deep into the **** hole we are. It is my understanding that humans for a very long time ago were genetically manipulated to be stupid mortal breeding cattles to the energy vampires who Ruled the world so that they could harness the sexual energy through the creation of more offspring/children who they themselves had to go through the same painful reproducing/death cycle to keep the system going.

This is why I believe ”awakening” experiences happen to people as it is literally a dna activation/upgradement from higher intelligence that allows people to snap out of the dysfunctions of their previous bodily programming they were given at birth so that they easier can listen to their SOUL.

Y

Gemini888

What's wrong? You don't appreciate Sagittarius style fire?
I like Sag fire too, but for a different reason.

Leo fire is the fire of youth. It lights up people's mood and initiates a fun light-hearted party. Sag fire is a more serious fire. It's the fire that lights up the path to the truth, especially when you are in a Scorpio-style existential crisis.

Imagine a party entertainer and a preacher. That's how I see the two energy.