New and needing direction

Jane doe

Hello everyone,

I just started learning about classical astrology yesterday. So far my understanding and knowledge is very limited and broken. I was hoping someone more experienced could offer their opinion on my chart?

When I first saw my chart, I felt trepidation about it? When I tried searching what each planet means in their respective houses, it seems like it confirms my feelings of difficulty--that I am a recluse, I have problems with familial relationships (siblings father)...at one point one source was basically saying my planets would make it likely that I would be a bipolar prostitute...and that I would die in an unusual and sudden way?

I would like to believe that these conclusions are horribly wrong due to the fact that I haven't taken into consideration shapes, patterns, signs, and aspects? For patterns I'm not sure if its a splay or spalsh pattern, and for shapes I possibly see a kite?

Anywho, if anyone is kind enough to either provide a brief interpretation or at least reassure me I won't be a reclusive morgue/assyulm loving bipolar prostitute with eye/stomach/std problems who came from a broken family and annoys their neighbors that'll end up dying suddenly surrounded by mystery... *deep breath in* that would be lovely. :)

...hmmm although the above would make for an interesting character for book I'm sure.

qlo0OF8