Venus inconjunction (quincunx) midheaven

InfoOverload2

Quincunx is a huge aspect (for me) and it is all about separation. The Midheaven is the 10th house of career/status. Venus rules love art beauty money - what house is it in for you?

"Compartmentalization" is a better word for the quincunx. With romance/beauty/art in one bucket, and your public image/career/status in another bucket, these two areas of life aren't touching. Or in other words, something isn't adding up. You are not living your truth with these issues. They may need integration.

I have my 10th house (status/career) quincunx my 5th house (creativity/self-expression/fun/children). I work boring jobs I don't like, and spend lots of time creating things when I'm off work.

I believe the quincunx predicts a hurdle - meaning you will struggle and then eventually as you get older and start paying attention, you have the aha moment & you'll make the necessary changes.

Sagittarius Jupiter

What does it mean? I have this in my chart. I have no idea how to interpret it.

Thanks!

It means a lack of love life sometimes, a lack of art sometimes...

And a full love life sometimes, and a lots of art sometimes.. It's rather difficult to interpret.

It can mean war at home, or so. :pouty: (because of the quincunx)

Carlos

love-thinking

What does it mean? I have this in my chart. I have no idea how to interpret it.

Thanks!

I have this in my chart. Along with Venus quincunx Lilith. Not quite sure which one is closer. I have dated a man older than me who had less of an educational background than I did. I don't know if this has to do with this aspect but this could mean that the person you're going to be with does not look good for your public image.

EyesWiseOpen

You are insecure about your public image and your ability to achieve success through your own efforts. As a result, you try one of two things. The first is you could attempt to take shortcuts with get-rich-quick schemes, register for gimmick-y courses, or follow the lessons of motivational speakers who are in reality - just hacks. The second path is that you might try is to endear yourself to others by using your personal style, attractiveness, charm, or persuasion to gain the approval of others, or seek out social influence (social climbing) to do the dirty work for you. Until you learn to believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals through your own efforts and your own means, you will continue to try and take shortcuts. Once you stop complaining and learn how to be responsible, you will find your path forward.