Is my Mother My Secret Enemy? arabic parts....

Luney

if my Secret Enemy is Leo 12 degree 29
and My Mother is 12 deg 29
Does this mean she is my secret Enemy?

My inheritance also lands at 12 deg 29 Leo.

these were calculated at the libra centre.
where do I find the interpretations please
much appreciated!

CapAquaPis

I'm afraid so...sorry you found that out. What made you believe she's doing or plotting something against you? Any history of conflict with her?

Jlynn

Premium Member
I understand your concern, but your mother may not necessarily be your secret enemy. It could be, someone may fight over an inheritance that she is involved in. The best way to find out is to examine her chart... or do a synastry. Arabic parts can be tricky... Astrology in itself is a weather channel of your life. It's what could happen, if conditions are right. In this situation, keep your eyes and ears open. Check on your mother, ask her how she is doing, gain some clarity.

if my Secret Enemy is Leo 12 degree 29
and My Mother is 12 deg 29
Does this mean she is my secret Enemy?

My inheritance also lands at 12 deg 29 Leo.

these were calculated at the libra centre.
where do I find the interpretations please
much appreciated!

Luney

I'm afraid so...sorry you found that out. What made you believe she's doing or plotting something against you? Any history of conflict with her?

Thanks for your reply.. Yes, my mother is an accountant. And very wealthy, she has too many assets to get a pension. My Grandmother raised me from birth , she was the best thing in the world. When my Grandmother took ill, she said to me, dont worry, youll be looked after. I cried beside her watching her die. Well it came her funeral time, and Mum passed me a set of rosemary beads and said, this is all she left you. I didnt put much thought into It.but my mother made herself trustee of her financial accounts.
Now , me and my 4 year old son are struggling on our own . She lent my ex partner $40,000 to finish our house so we could sell it. And somehow I ended up with nothing. Shes floundering around with half a million dollars wanting to buy real estate, while we are virtually struggling to afford a rental. She doesnt want me to live near her. Theres something wrong here... Thanks for your reply .. i m glad I looked into it.. When she visits,Saying , Ill come up and help with Levi) shes always off to the hairdressers, or the club, shopping, anyway , she just sold her plane, because she said she is broke.. I dont like her very much anymore.. Shes not very nice.:crying: she actually left me and my son homeless in a tent at one stage, but was nice enough to pay for a torch and gas stove.

Luney

I understand your concern, but your mother may not necessarily be your secret enemy. It could be, someone may fight over an inheritance that she is involved in. The best way to find out is to examine her chart... or do a synastry. Arabic parts can be tricky... Astrology in itself is a weather channel of your life. It's what could happen, if conditions are right. In this situation, keep your eyes and ears open. Check on your mother, ask her how she is doing, gain some clarity.

Yes thanks, There will be alot of money when she dies. Im not the kind to fight over money. , but Im guessing there will be some conflict concerning the sharing. I m trying to ask her about her chart, and she wont make up her mind whether she was born in 1948 or 1949... Weird... i think she knows Im onto her.
She lied about my birth time, so Im paying our friend here Kannon to do a rectification. Thanks for your input.. Much appreciated.. 💫

Jlynn

Premium Member
Yikes! It does appears that she may very well be your enemy. So sorry. :sad:

Yes thanks, There will be alot of money when she dies. Im not the kind to fight over money. , but Im guessing there will be some conflict concerning the sharing. I m trying to ask her about her chart, and she wont make up her mind whether she was born in 1948 or 1949... Weird... i think she knows Im onto her.
She lied about my birth time, so Im paying our friend here Kannon to do a rectification. Thanks for your input.. Much appreciated.. 💫