Donald Trump will be impeached.

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/wat...-russia-grand-jury-has-already-been-convened/
eith Olbermann on Friday set aside his usual “hyperbole” to lay out new developments in the FBI’s ongoing investigation into possible collusion between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives—including that a grand jury may have been convened on the matter.
Olbermann began his latest installment of GQ’s “The Resistance” by pointing out there is “strong reason to believe there is a grand jury sitting in the Eastern district of Virginia right now. hearing evidence about the connections between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and the Russians.”
Olbermann said this was all-but “confirmed when FBI Director James Comey” testified before the Senate Judiciary committee,” revealing that the FBI is “coordinating” with “two sets of prosecutors,” including the U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia.
“I asked the smartest man I know, John Dean—Nixon’s White House Counsel, and the survivor of presidential scandals past—to translate what coordinating could mean,” Olbermann said.
“Coordinating with the office of the U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia? John Dean says Comey’s testimony makes it difficult to believe that there is not a grand jury in the Eastern District of Virginia,” the GQ host added.

After almost a year of investigations about Trump colluding with Russia, they've found nothing. Flynn, Manafort, Page and Stone have volunteered to testify but haven't been invited. Oddly, Susan Rice WAS just invited but refused to testify about the Obama administration spying on him and unmasking everyone he was in contact with, which is a felony. She will be subpoenaed.

Mainstream media censors the news:

This is what they are investigating
https://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

And in other news
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/04/27/hillary-clinton-emails-subpoenas-fbi-237712

Yet more classified Hillary emails found on Weiner's laptop
https://conservative-daily.com/2017...ons-classified-emails-anthony-weiners-laptop/

What we should fear is Establishment Elites of both parties who are globalists. Ruthless bunch of crooks.

ynnest

Trump Did collude with Russia and many channels of the mainstream media are playing a key role in revealing this Fact.

Y

Last edited:

david starling

After almost a year of investigations about Trump colluding with Russia, they've found nothing. Flynn, Manafort, Page and Stone have volunteered to testify but haven't been invited. Oddly, Susan Rice WAS just invited but refused to testify about the Obama administration spying on him and unmasking everyone he was in contact with, which is a felony. She will be subpoenaed.

Mainstream media censors the news:

This is what they are investigating
https://www.wsj.com/articles/clinton-ally-aids-campaign-of-fbi-officials-wife-1477266114

And in other news
http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2017/04/27/hillary-clinton-emails-subpoenas-fbi-237712

Yet more classified Hillary emails found on Weiner's laptop
https://conservative-daily.com/2017...ons-classified-emails-anthony-weiners-laptop/

What we should fear is Establishment Elites of both parties who are globalists. Ruthless bunch of crooks.

As long as you acknowledge that DJT is himself one of the most blatant, globalist, Establishment Elites, and as ruthless and crooked as the rest of them. :bandit:

Zonark

The Russian allegations can't be proven (I personally believe them).

The wiretapping claims and other bizarre statements from Trump fire up the paranoia of the Tea Party types who saw Obama as an icon of fear and mystery, the fact that they can't be proven only adds to the intrigue surrounding the issue in these circles (I personally do not believe them).

The type of people who root for Trump, the majority anyway, have a sympathetic view of Russia with its strong Orthodoxy, hard stance on crime and persecution of Islam. The type of people who root for Trump, the majority anyway, are suspicious of Obama to the point of manifesting paranoid schizophrenic delusions about the man's capabilities, including but not limited to the ability to evade any and all FBI investigations into wiretapping which, in these peoples minds, may be nothing more than a fancy show without action by Obama planted agents anyway.

The only hope is that somehow the Republican majority will get fed up with the amount of orange in the White House and do something about it, but just look at how Paul Ryan flagged, fawned and immediately began kissing booty the moment Trump was elected.

It's not going to happen.

ynnest

The Russian allegations can't be proven (I personally believe them).

The wiretapping claims and other bizarre statements from Trump fire up the paranoia of the Tea Party types who saw Obama as an icon of fear and mystery, the fact that they can't be proven only adds to the intrigue surrounding the issue in these circles (I personally do not believe them).

The type of people who root for Trump, the majority anyway, have a sympathetic view of Russia with its strong Orthodoxy, hard stance on crime and persecution of Islam. The type of people who root for Trump, the majority anyway, are suspicious of Obama to the point of manifesting paranoid schizophrenic delusions about the man's capabilities, including but not limited to the ability to evade any and all FBI investigations into wiretapping which, in these peoples minds, may be nothing more than a fancy show without action by Obama planted agents anyway.

The only hope is that somehow the Republican majority will get fed up with the amount of orange in the White House and do something about it, but just look at how Paul Ryan flagged, fawned and immediately began kissing booty the moment Trump was elected.

It's not going to happen.

I understand these are your beliefs about the situation. But beliefs are not going to determine the outcome my friend.

Y

Zonark

I understand these are your beliefs about the situation. But beliefs are not going to determine the outcome my friend.

Y

No of course not but my beliefs aren't arbitrary either. From the given circumstances I don't think it's going to happen.

ynnest

No of course not but my beliefs aren't arbitrary either. From the given circumstances I don't think it's going to happen.

There are a higher plan to this that transcends most peoples understanding at this point in time. In the meantime however I ask people to have faith beyond your personal beliefs or conscious understanding.

Y

david starling

Be sure to peruse this list of thumbnails of videos exposing all the shocking things Trump has done so far. When you scroll to the bottom of the first group of videos, click "Load More" and continue for each page. Many pages! Then you can decide which ones look more interesting and watch. Many are short.
https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

Cutting taxes on the wealthiest, while attempting to severely disrupt and weaken the social safety-net mandated by the preamble to the Constitution; degrading the environment to increase corporate profits; attempting to remove worker-safety regulations; claiming to be in favor of bringing jobs back to the U.S., while refusing to manufacture his own products here instead of in China; firing tens of thousands of government employees who were providing valuable services to the country; on track to drastically increase the national debt; winning accolades for bombing other countries with negative results for peaceful solutions and miniscule increase to national security; still refusing to release his tax returns or actually divest in his businesses that impact foreign policy (his holdings profited from the ineffectual Syria bombings); weakening gun-sales regulations while planning to cut funding to programs for the care of the mentally ill; costing the taxpayers tens of $millions for his unnecessary and frequent golfing trips to his profit-making facilities in Florida, which have increased their profits due to his position as President; removing federal protection for women's health-care; and, on and on. Is this what you meant by "shocking things"?

david starling

Trump's working hard to create a less perfect Union, lessen the general welfare and national tranquility, while championing corporate profits at the expense of the American people. But, he is working hard and enjoying the mayhem! Some are impressed by that.

Last edited:

Zonark

There are a higher plan to this that transcends most peoples understanding at this point in time. In the meantime however I ask people to have faith beyond your personal beliefs or conscious understanding.

Y

If you mean astrology then yes I agree there's more at work here but what influences bode his impeachment?

ynnest

If you mean astrology then yes I agree there's more at work here but what influences bode his impeachment?

Zonark, he is going to be impeached no matter what people might believe right now. The administration has been lured into a mousetrap called the whitehouse for public scrutiny.

Y

david starling

Keep drinking the Loony Left Kool-Aid and you'll get fatter.:wink:

I would be more concerned about Americans being spied on for future blackmail and control. We have entered Third World Banana Republic territory which would confirm the Left overthrowing Trump to turn America into Venezuela. Be careful what you wish for,folks.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...dministration-may-have-spied-on-his-campaign/

Terms like "rabid right" and "loony left" are fun, but don't address the fundamental issue, which is the ongoing corporate takeover of America. If you're in favor of THAT, and don't care about clean air and water, or a sufficient social-safety net, DJT'S your man. (Just in case you haven't noticed, Obama's no longer in office. We have two new Presidents now, an Electoral-vote President, who can sign executive orders and is Commander in Chief; and a Popular-vote President--first woman to hold that position.)

ynnest

Keep drinking the Loony Left Kool-Aid and you'll get fatter.:wink:

I would be more concerned about Americans being spied on for future blackmail and control. We have entered Third World Banana Republic territory which would confirm the Left overthrowing Trump to turn America into Venezuela. Be careful what you wish for,folks.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...dministration-may-have-spied-on-his-campaign/

The vibrational frequency always tells the truth beyond words. Your posts are no exception my friend.

Y

blackbery

Plenty in his chart showing his impeachment. :innocent:

Look at his chart during the upcoming Solar Eclipse and the Mars transit square Nessus in his House 9 of legal affairs. He
has secret enemies and they will turn on him to reveal his illegal activities. Saturn will be conjunct his Moon/SN opposition to
Sun/Uranus. That's just for starters.

Last edited: