Needing Desperate Guidance

lawgal

Hello everyone,

I would greatly appreciate any interpretations of my chart. This past year of my life has been the most difficult one yet. A family member became very sick and it has caused my career and my personal life to be at a standstill. I feel very close on giving up. Thank you so much.

Attachments

• birth chart.gif
    birth chart.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 30

theV

Sun square moon conflict between your confidence, personality, conscious, rational mind and your inner most thoughts, emotions and subconscious. The conflicts between Sun/Moon makes appear as you are of two personalities, swinging between two selves. Early conflicts, differences between the mother and the father is possible. The mother is a dominating force with first quarter moon and conjunct pluto, and might be a source of the conflict. You might lack confidence, and possible moodiness can occur. Sun square moon/Pluto is family crisis, devouring mother, private house hold, controlling parent, living under the shadows, shinning vs hiding. Sun in the 12th house shying away from public, isolation, absent father it intensifies with the square to pluto. Mercury/Mars rising produces quick, sharp mind and detail oriented, love for argumentation and independent thinker trine saturn gives refines this quality and gives you strategical, business like personality. I could see you succeeding in business management, law..etc.

Last edited:

theV

Your post was very accurate. I have just finished my law studies. Thank you.

I think you will do great in Law :wink:. You have ability to stand up and speak your mind, your arguments are strong, and you are very assertive about them. Moon/Pluto gives you ability to go deep in cases and examine the ugly side. It adds penetrative quality from which you can see the truth of people, and reinforce it in your arguments mercury/mars. Mercury/saturn/mars makes you well structured speaker. You can cut deep with your words which make you very successful lawyer.