Scorpio Rising Eyes

theoddone

From what I have found from my own personal research, they say those with a strong Scorpio energy (Sun, Ascendant, 8th house planets, Pluto in the first) have these beautiful, hypnotic, and dark eyes. I have both a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house but I cannot see the Scorpio eyes. Do you guys think I have those type of eyes?

Attachments

• scorpiorisingeyes.jpg
    scorpiorisingeyes.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 63

booboo

Well from the picture it looks like you do have dark eyes. For the other qualities you should ask the people around you for better understanding, whether you hypnotize them with your eyes etc. To me you do have scorpio features, because in the photo it seems to me as though you want to kill me slowly and sadistically :biggrin: And they do seem somehow deep and controlling, can't think of a better word.

JUPITERASC

From what I have found from my own personal research,
they say
those with a strong Scorpio energy (Sun, Ascendant, 8th house planets,
Pluto in the first) have these beautiful, hypnotic, and dark eyes.
I have both a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house but I cannot see the Scorpio eyes.
Do you guys think I have those type of eyes?
IS PLUTO AN ASTROLOGICAL PLANET http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80531 :smile:

JUPITERASC

Well from the picture it looks like you do have dark eyes.
For the other qualities you should ask the people around you for better understanding, whether you hypnotize them with your eyes etc.
To me you do have scorpio features, because in the photo it seems to me as though you want to kill me slowly and sadistically :biggrin:
And they do seem somehow deep and controlling, can't think of a better word.
Physical appearance indications to check out as well :smile: http://reocities.com/athens/delphi/1601/physical.html

Humanitarian

From what I have found from my own personal research, they say those with a strong Scorpio energy (Sun, Ascendant, 8th house planets, Pluto in the first) have these beautiful, hypnotic, and dark eyes. I have both a Scorpio ascendant with Pluto in Scorpio in the first house but I cannot see the Scorpio eyes. Do you guys think I have those type of eyes?
You look like you're going to kill me😱, so it's really Scorpio rising energy. I have a 20° AC, Moon and a 8° chart ruler in 8th house conjunct Pluto, and I have eyes that have a similar vibe to you too

Last edited: