Saturn restrictions?

Sparks6

Hello and Thank you again,

This is not my chart but my Loved one. Her family is very restrictive towards her and it makes it difficult for us to be together (Their Rejection of me). I understand that her Saturn in the fourth house should be the cause of this. We are curious to see if the possibility of immigration to the states or a foreign country is possible in her chart. I'm not exactly sure what the stellium will omit in regards to this, perhaps Sun-Jupiter in Sagittarius may show this?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_vanessa_hp.28449.6885.gif
    astro_w2at_01_vanessa_hp.28449.6885.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
There is a good possibility! Jupiter is moving into it's natural 9th house of immigration and foreign countries and Jupiter is naturally strong in her chart. When looking at her progressions the prog. Moon which rules her 9th house will make a trine to the progressed midheaven about March of next year. This could show her working easily with the authorities who would grant her immigration status.

my best guess...

Last edited:

greybeard

I was 18 when I got married.
Her parents said we were too young.
But we were both of legal age to choose for ourselves and were driven along like sheep to the slaughter by our own unconscious motives. Naturally, neither of us was going to listen to her parents.

I shouldda listened.

What I find interesting in putting these two charts -- yours and hers -- side by side is the roles Moon and Saturn play in both charts.

In both charts, based on the whole-chart pattern, we find Moon is leading and Saturn is trailing. In other words, both and each of you is "contained" by a Moon-Saturn relationship.

Here's a brief quote from Liz Greene regarding Moon-Saturn contacts [aspects are specific as to the dynamics of the interplanetary relationship, but all contacts between a given pair of planets partake in one way or another of a certain basic nature]:
The security of family ties is an illusory one, and it is often very dangerous...to command emotional support from others. ...The person with Moon-Saturn is generally courting pain and disappointment if he seeks to bind these external things to himself by emotional need.

And in both your chart and hers, the entire body of the other planets is contained between Moon and Saturn -- in her case a very powerful quincunx (participant in a yod with Moon at focus...she needs attention and nurture, for her father doesn't fulfill that need) -- and in yours a wide cross-sign trine (but square by Quality).

Moon-Saturn contacts may indicate taking on responsibility at too young an age.

Your previous thread asked about financial matters. I interpret that as though you are saying "I ain't got a pot to whizz in or a window to throw it out of." And this present thread can be taken as asking, "Should we elope?"

Both you and your lovely lady are led into life by Moon -- emotions and feelings, immediate responses to pressures, need for nurture, desire for a sense of belonging... unconscious drives, emotional imperatives.

If you were my grandson, I would tell you, "Son, be patient." But my son never listens to a thing I say, and I don't expect you will either. Godspeed. We gotta do what we gotta do. The important thing is to have fun doing it, and after the ball is over to figure out who's at fault for all the spilled milk.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

The Saturn/Sun can also suggest making premature decisions at a time of emotional immaturity. She has yet to understand her own emotional nature, and her strong desires to escape from the parental influence may be the leading factor here. Also note the square aspect involving her Moon/Pluto which could be a complicating factor. She has a strong need for affection, honesty, sincerity, excitement and romance in a relationship and her expectations of you [as her saviour] may be unrealistic. With Moon at the apex of a Yod configuration, she can be unpredictable in her mood swings and especially vulnerable emotionally.
I too would suggest that she needs time to mature before taking such drastic action, since the Moon in the 9th can be highly changeable and unstable in terms of adapting to a whole new culture. It may all seem romantic and exciting in her vision of trans-locating, but Saturn in her 4th can make for hardships even in a foreign country. Running away is not always the best option. Good luck.

Sparks6

Thank you all for your wonderful replies :joyful:

They were wonderful interpretations and advice for us. But we are not individuals who regret our choices despite how unwise or how planetary conflicting it may seem. As individuals our will determines what will come about, it is interesting though to see what external forces come to play. If the worst is to come fine by us! :joyful: Eventful things in life is what we love to experience :happy:

Thank you all !