Aspicious Birth Time determination for a C Section

JN Patel

Greetings !!!

First thanks to the Admins of this website for the great job they are doing.

I generally never paid attention to astrology but certain incidents in the last few years have brought me closer and helped me develop the faith.

Today again I am standing in a position where I need professional help. We are expecting our first baby and a C section is a must as per the doctor. The baby is done with 37 weeks. The doctor has given the date range as 2 May - 5 May 2014. And now its on us to decide when to get it done and at what time.

Now I believe that if I can with help find a suitable time for C Section that can bring Good Luck, Prosperity, Health & Wealth. I also agree to the fact that all the elements cant be stronger at the same time so I believe that health & wealth to be the most important.

Please help me.

dr. farr

If you are willing to use the Vedic technique of sarvashtakavarga, and of divisional charts (the D7 and the D9), but using the tropical zodiacal as the basis, and you also know how to calculate these charts and to determine the sarvashtakavarga totals, I can outline a method for you to follow in choosing a likely beneficial time within the days you mentioned.

JN Patel

Sir, thanks for the response.

I am not at all aware as to what sarvashtakavarga is all about. Further, if I could be kindly helped then I can provide with the relevant details as required.

Krewster

I've "been in your" position and found it exciting...

probably best to pursue what dr. farr is offering, though my 2 cents is to get as far away from a tight Merc 180 Sat as possible (i.e., May 5).

but there's no use going deeper without your provision of the time zone and which hours the doctors may be unavailable to deliver (e.g., in the early a.m. hours).

Zarathu

Account Closed
Statistics show that operations are more successfully performed when the Moon is increasing in light, between the New & Full Moon, and heal more quickly, and are less liable to complications than when the Moon is past the full and decreasing. Note the following Rules -

(1) Operate on the increase of the Moon if possible.

(2) Do not operate at the exact time of the Full Moon, as the fluids are running high at this time.

(3) Never operate when the Moon is in the same sign as at birth.

(4) Never operate upon that part of the body ruled by the sign thru which the Moon is passing at the time, but wait a day or two until the Moon passes into the next sign below, and especially if the Moon be in conjunction, square or opposition Neptune, Uranus, Saturn or Mars at the time. This rule should be especially followed in major operations. Ptolemy says, "Pierce not with iron that part of the body which may be governed by the sign actually occupied by the Moon."

(5) Do not operate when the Moon is applying closely to the square or opposition the Sun, Saturn or Mars.

(6) Let the Moon be increasing in light, and in sextile or trine Jupiter or Venus and not afflicted by Mars.

(7) Let the Moon be in a fixed sign, but not in the sign ruling the part to be operated upon, and such sign of the Moon also not on the ascendant.

(8) Do not operate when the Moon is applying to any aspect of Mars, as such tends to danger of inflammation & complications after the operation.

(9) Avoid operations when the Sun is in the sign ruling the part upon which the operation is to be performed.

(10) Never operate when the Moon is combust, or within 17 degrees of the Sun, and with the Moon opposite Mars at the same time.

(11) The Moon should be free from all manner of impediment.

(12) Jupiter, Venus, and the ruler of the ascendant should be in the ascendant or in the M.C., if possible, and free of Mars affliction.

(13) Fortify the Sign ruling the part of the body to be operated upon.

(14) A Mars hour is evil for surgical operations.

(15) Do not cut a nerve when Mercury is afflicted.

dr. farr

The above is an excellent general guide to follow in making a surgical election-Krewster's advice re to Merc/Saturn is certainly to be considered.

Alice McDermott

Greetings !!!

First thanks to the Admins of this website for the great job they are doing.

I generally never paid attention to astrology but certain incidents in the last few years have brought me closer and helped me develop the faith.

Today again I am standing in a position where I need professional help. We are expecting our first baby and a C section is a must as per the doctor. The baby is done with 37 weeks. The doctor has given the date range as 2 May - 5 May 2014. And now its on us to decide when to get it done and at what time.

Now I believe that if I can with help find a suitable time for C Section that can bring Good Luck, Prosperity, Health & Wealth. I also agree to the fact that all the elements cant be stronger at the same time so I believe that health & wealth to be the most important.

Please help me.

It is far, far better for the baby to be born naturally.

First of all, there is an harmonic flow of energy between the conception date and time and the birth date and time. This connects into the genetic patterns of the family line and almost always gives a strong resonance between parents, family members and the child. If this is disrupted there is a risk the child will not fit in well with the family. For example, I had as a client the child of a famous football player who had him born by C-section so he wouldn't be born at the time of a grand final. This child didn't have any ability in football or sports because the chart of his birth didn't give such abilities - but he had a strong desire to be able to be good at a sport and felt very inferior because he didn't live up to family abilities and expectations. When I checked his due date of birth the sporting abilities were there - so the child was robbed of his genetic abilities (shown by the conception chart) by the wrong day and time of birth.

Secondly, if the doctor performs a C-section there is a danger the child will be born at a time that gives the degree of the opposite sex of the child rising or setting (depending upon the conception chart) causing considerable confusion to the child, particularly at puberty.

So, if you are only having a C-section because the doctor wants it and not for a medical reason, then I suggest you refuse.

If you decide to or need to go ahead, please realize your child will be born with the Cardinal Grand Cross involving Mars-Jupiter-Uranus-Pluto still in play and it is probably best to not have it on the angles - probably cadent houses would work as that can stimulate mental abilities.

A helpful tip is to have the child's Moon in the Ascendant or Descendant sign of either parent or the duads of their Ascendant-Descendant. This will give a strong family feeling and a natural affinity between the child and the relevant parent. The duads can be very powerful as they often carry strong genetic signatures http://aliceportman.com/190/ or http://aliceportman.com/category/genetic-astrology/

A duad table is available in this article.

If this is not possible then perhaps the child's Sun or Moon in the MC-IC sign or their duads of either parent will help.

Also check out the numbers of you and your partner and perhaps siblings as this will help in family connections. E.g. 2,3, 4, 5 in the birthdate or making the total of a birthdate in a family member. Total is found by adding up all the numbers in the birthdate and then adding the result until you get a primary number.

The child's birth total numbers will be:
2nd May 2014 = 2+5+7 = 14 = 5
3rd May 2014 = 3+5+7 = 15 = 6
4th May 2014 = 4+5+7 = 16 = 7
5th May 2014 = 5+5+7 = 17 = 8

I hope all goes well for you and your little one.

Alice