Natal Charts-outer planets

Dragonwitch

Hi , I have recently resumed interpreting natal charts & found this site very useful for planetary aspects . I am comfortable with the inner planets , Sun , Moon , mercury , Venus , Mars & the AC , still considering looking into outer planets , does anyone have any advice ?

Jupiter: pretty much like the opposite of Saturn– luck, fortune, expansion, growth, optimism, adventure, travels, religion, philosophy, spirituality (our higher minds as in involving belief and culture), excess, and even wastefulness at times. I picture Jupiter like Santa Claus lol– a jolly ole plump dude that takes belief in that he travels all over the world to deliver gifts. (Simplifying it a lot but that's how I sorta see Jupiter.) But we can take Jupiter for granted and become fat, lazy, unappreciative, or even arrogant.

Saturn: challenges, time, karma (the negative karma we must face) death (skulls/bones), desolation, barrenness, restrictions, fears, insecurities; where we find our tests and, if we overcome them, is where we can find our strengths and achievements. Saturn is similar to Pluto but many differences as well...

Uranus: changes, revolution, revelation, epiphanies, surprises, chaos, disorder, rebellion, craziness, strangeness. Where we may find our areas of instability but also our independence or even genius. its where we must be true to our own unique selves and break away from the norm or break away from our prisons. I have it in my 4th (but close to my 5th) and yes I find it hard to maintain order in my home. I'm kind of sloppy and disorganized in the upkeep of my house and private affairs. I also had my daughter quite suddenly- unplanned pregnancy. I also get sudden strokes of luck in playing games (my 5th is the sign Sagittarius also) and my daughter and my loved ones are often quite suddenly lucky but considered free-spirited and unconventional types.

Neptune: dreams, fantasy, ideals, illusions, sacrifices, losses, sadness, where we can purify something, delusion, deceptions. Where we typically idealize or idolize something which can be beautiful in its awe but also can lead to our own downfalls. (Where we often can't see the reality until it's too late.) it's also drugs, alcohol, addictions, escapism. Also art, poetry, photography, acting, even writing. It's imagination. It's mysteries and can bring major confusions.

Pluto: the bowels of anything... death in order to transform anew, it breaks down and degenerates something in your life. It's anything beginning with 'psych' it's psychosis, psychology, psychoanalytic healing, even psychotic behaviors. It's the taboo of sex and nature. It's endings. It's slow but intense change. It can also be big money or money from big corporations or from corruption or from inheritances. It's also where we can be a major force in our lives. It's where we can be a badass. It's also where we can push other's away because of the sheer amount of intensity it brings. At its worse it can bring terror, obsession, corruption but at its best it can bring magnetism, leadership, and even healing.

Lin

They are incredibly important. They can skew the energy of the personal planets to a point where the personal planet is almost unrecognizable. (except for the Sun).

You must study these and never ignore them.

These planets represent the energies we think of as coming from 'God.'
They rule earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, and also "birth and death"....conception and the ending of life.
Saturn represents the great NO. Jupiter, the great YES.
Saturn is the stand-in for "god the father". And here on earth, it represents the actual "father." Authority figures.

These are big metaphors. Symbols. But they are more than symbols.....they actually herald big events. So.....do not ignore them just because it's hard to understand them.
Study them and you will eventually "get it." And then you will wonder how you have ever even thought of not taking them into consideration.
they are the "stage setters" of our world....and especially our personal "world."
LIN

docker

When you see Jupiter touches a natal planet it will increases the quality of the natal planet. It will expand the quality of the natal planet and of course the aspects that this natal planet is formed natally. If the natal planet carries easy quality, this expansiveness will be for benefits. Remember, Jupiter will expand everything it touches, either easy or difficult.

Saturn does exactly the opposite. His nature is to reduce, absorb with the purpose to make this planet working better in the future. Until here, people can understand the quality of these planets and can notice their influence on material world.

Uranus gives an intensification to the quality of the natal planet through it's touches. It is like the natal planet working stronger than before. It makes the natal planet appears as more important than the others. The Uranus tempo is irregular. That means that you can notice this natal planet be strong and after a while not, stronger again and not. Uranus accelerates the tempo-vibration of the natal planet.

Neptune has the quality to distort, dissolve or make weaker a planet. Actually it doesn't. It seems to be like that, but it's not. People understand Neptune as it surrounds the planet with another quality, as it camouflages the planet. This is only the visible part of his touch. Neptune trying to give you a higher touch on things, situations that cannot exist on this dimension. His energy is very subtle.

Finally Pluto has the ability to change, to transform the planet that it touches. It gives an enormous empowerment. It's like magnifying the natal planet with the purpose of totally change. After its pass the natal planet will not work as before but it will be a totally new. His influence is not noticeable in material world. His influence is targets your psychology first. It looks like working underground. Pluto targets always the core of the individual.