Does he really still like me?

Telia

I broke up with my ex about three months ago. It wasn't entirely "my" decision. There was heavy pressure from my parents to break up because I'm not allowed to date.

So I called him a week ago. He answered and seemed really happy so we met up the next day and started going out again.
We've went out twice since then…
However something feels "off".

I still have feelings but I don't want to hang on to something that is dead.
It feels more like a friendship to be honest (which isn't bad).
He does very helpful things for me and is nice to me so it's not like there's bad blood.

However, it doesn't "feel" like he still has feelings.
I don't see a major aspect between jupiter and mercury in this chart and his mercury is retrograde. I am not sure what to make of the retrograde.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_67_anonymous_hr.70614.19964.jpg
    astro_2gw_67_anonymous_hr.70614.19964.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 43

rafaella

I would say yes there is a change in the way he views you, not in a bad way though. Sun, his physical side is exalting Jupiter, so he is physically attracted to you, but his 'thinking' self Mercury is retrograde and in detriment of Jupiter, so he is perhaps not as attached to you mentally. But there is reception there between Moon and Sun, and Moon translates between Jupiter and Mercury, showing perhaps going back together.

Sun also in Cancer (just entering) shows him beginning to want that emotional connection, I'd say the logical side, Mercury might be retreating because of issues between you. Mercury is also under the beams, so this show stress on his part.

But there is a good chance for something developing again, the receptions are pretty good here. Neptune right on 4th cusp shows uncertainty regarding your family. If I leave Jupiter for the family, and leave Moon for you...Moon translating between Jupiter and Mercury shows perhaps you having to mediate and negotiate between them (between family and this guy) to make them at peace with each other. But that perhaps needs a separate question to be completely certain.

I hope things work out. Let us know what happen. All the best! :)

Last edited: