Borderline personality disorder and outer transpersonal planets

love-thinking

I am starting to come to the conclusion that people with lot's of outer transpersonal planets making a hard aspect to mercury, moon and sometimes even vunus have Borderline Personality Disorder with co morbidity with anxiety, eating disorders and even bipolar disorder.

Uranus is frantic ups and downs. It's a very non-sensical and yet there's a genius, creative, and scientific vibe to it. But regardless, it is an impulsive non-rational energy. When it aspects mercury, you have racing thoughts, creative ideas. It shows an inability to stay in the same spot. With an aspect to Moon, it means your emotions are unpredictable.

Neptune is sensitive, imaginative, and empathetic. With mercury and moon, practicality is thrown out the window. You have outer-worldly tendencies. You feel intensely(also with pluto) but with neptune, you feel for people around you. Your feelings are instinctive but you're also very artistic and creative. With moon and mercury, you could definitely have psychic, and artistic abilities and empathy is a part of who you are. Neptune can also make you be susceptible to substance abuse. Also BPDs have dissociative symptoms which is very common with Neptune.

Pluto and perhaps even lilith energies with the moon, and mercury, can make you very deep and extreme thinker and feeler. Pluto with venus can make you you have instable relationships.

Anyways, I feel like with moon, mercury and to an extent, venus with ALL three of these planets will make you have the personality type of a borderline. However, the hard aspects might manifest these traits in such a negative way that it will interfere with your life to the point where you do in fact have to see a psychiatrist who diagnoses you with such a disorder.

Lin

To the original poster: it's both unfair and misleading to speculate the way you did without any specific examples of actual charts of people with borderline personality disorder.

People can have MANY heavy planet aspects in their charts ....to personal planets....without being mentally ill or emotionally ill.

Could, maybe, might, sometimes are not diagnoses.
So although it can be true that some people with these issues have this or that aspect - signs, houses, transits and modifying aspects can render these issues moot.
LIN

Tla26

BPD runs on a spectrum and is curable. However, many Borderlines don't receive proper treatment. This obviously isn't a way to diagnose but if someone has these markers, I would stay on my toes.

There are different types of Borderlines: the Waif (the quiet, damsel in distress type...plays the weak, helpless victim), the Witch (deeply vengeful, believes you're either for or against her, often lashes out at her children and causes them to develop PTSD due to the abuse), the Queen (ruthless, narcissistic traits, never believes she's wrong).

People who know a lot about BPD will tell you that the mother of the subject is the cause for her child's disorder. I would first look to the moon. Depending on the type of Borderline the individual is, bad aspects from: Neptune or badly aspected Virgo, Pisces may indicate waif (sun square Neptune also greatly attibutes to waifs). There's also the hermit type BPD who has at least one luminary in the 12th, poorly aspects. As for the witch, look for heavy Scorpio and Plut. For the Queen, look for a moon in Leo making bad aspects to Saturn or Pluto. The Witch will probably also have a lot of 8th house, Mars, and/or Scorpio going on. The witch may also have bad aspects from Pluto to the sun. There are many other factors...but like I said, no two Borderlines are identical. Cancer is a sign that I think could be found amongst a lot of Borderlines, too. The traits associated with the sign of Cancer are similar to BPD.

Last edited:

Tla26

And in my experience, many times the child of a Borderline will have his or her moon making bad aspect to Pluto. Also, another common factor in the child of a Borderline is sun square Neptune. Not always. But I'm telling you what I've seen.

craft94

Everyone I've known with BPD has had a planet square Pluto: Sun, Moon, Mercury and the most common is Venus, being the relationship planet. The majority (but not entirety) of these people have had their Pluto-squaring planets in Leo.

craft94

BPD runs on a spectrum and is curable. However, many Borderlines don't receive proper treatment. This obviously isn't a way to diagnose but if someone has these markers, I would stay on my toes.

There are different types of Borderlines: the Waif (the quiet, damsel in distress type...plays the weak, helpless victim), the Witch (deeply vengeful, believes you're either for or against her, often lashes out at her children and causes them to develop PTSD due to the abuse), the Queen (ruthless, narcissistic traits, never believes she's wrong).

People who know a lot about BPD will tell you that the mother of the subject is the cause for her child's disorder. I would first look to the moon. Depending on the type of Borderline the individual is, bad aspects from: Neptune or badly aspected Virgo, Pisces may indicate waif (sun square Neptune also greatly attibutes to waifs). There's also the hermit type BPD who has at least one luminary in the 12th, poorly aspects. As for the witch, look for heavy Scorpio and Plut. For the Queen, look for a moon in Leo making bad aspects to Saturn or Pluto. The Witch will probably also have a lot of 8th house, Mars, and/or Scorpio going on. The witch may also have bad aspects from Pluto to the sun. There are many other factors...but like I said, no two Borderlines are identical. Cancer is a sign that I think could be found amongst a lot of Borderlines, too. The traits associated with the sign of Cancer are similar to BPD.
Yes, I've noticed that a lot of the Cancer Sun women I know have been diagnosed with BPD as well!

I agree that BPD is a spectrum. I'm always hearing people say things like "never date/befriend a person with BPD" but that's just hurtful not to mention it contributes to the stigma and makes it worse. It's not the disorder that makes a person unbearable, it's the question of whether or not they acknowledge their symptoms and seek to better themselves. This is true of everybody, but when it comes to BPD, this is especially true. The problem with this disorder is that sometimes the symptoms inhibit them from seeking treatment. I've met plenty with narcissistic symptoms who refuse to admit they have a problem and need any help at all. For example, the one friend who sticks out the most would abandon each psychologist she encountered after one or two appointments because she felt they were out to get her.

BPD is also a disorder that's mainly only diagnosed in women but I've known quite a few men who probably have it undiagnosed, and the way society is, no man wants to admit they need help, let alone a man with BPD

Tla26

Yes, I've noticed that a lot of the Cancer Sun women I know have been diagnosed with BPD as well!

I agree that BPD is a spectrum. I'm always hearing people say things like "never date/befriend a person with BPD" but that's just hurtful not to mention it contributes to the stigma and makes it worse. It's not the disorder that makes a person unbearable, it's the question of whether or not they acknowledge their symptoms and seek to better themselves. This is true of everybody, but when it comes to BPD, this is especially true. The problem with this disorder is that sometimes the symptoms inhibit them from seeking treatment. I've met plenty with narcissistic symptoms who refuse to admit they have a problem and need any help at all. For example, the one friend who sticks out the most would abandon each psychologist she encountered after one or two appointments because she felt they were out to get her.

BPD is also a disorder that's mainly only diagnosed in women but I've known quite a few men who probably have it undiagnosed, and the way society is, no man wants to admit they need help, let alone a man with BPD

Yes, the stigma around BPD is unfair. It's also sexist; there are totally as many men who have it. I know that for sure!

But yeah, it's a shame that people feel the need to avoid those with BPD; most people who have it aren't that far on the spectrum. They need kindness and support, also sometimes a good friend being honest and helping them see issues.

I know there are extreme cases but that happens in all diagnoses. I agree with you on the Pluto. I think most Borderlines incarnate with deep karmic wounds. Very painful.

AppLeo

SAME!! I don't know anyone that's diagnosed with BDP, HOWEVER, I know a lot of Cancers that have this kind of attention-seeking behavior or vibe to them.