Financial recovery

Zagreb87

Hello, I am in a big financial problems so long months, years already...I can't "stand up on my legs" no way...I have some personal problems with money, I am desperate! Can you please see, is there any sing of financial recovery, I am losing strenght and power with this battle..and soon I will lost my job also... here is a chart, thank you good peole!

Attachments

• fornax.jpg
    fornax.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 34

pinkyandperky

Ruler of your fourth house ie home etc, the sun, is in 8th house of others people's money. I would take that that things are going to start moving along.
I am sure others with more experience can help, but just saying what struck me as obvious.

Sunrise

Hello, I am in a big financial problems so long months, years already...I can't "stand up on my legs" no way...I have some personal problems with money, I am desperate! Can you please see, is there any sing of financial recovery, I am losing strenght and power with this battle..and soon I will lost my job also... here is a chart, thank you good peole!

pinkyandperky wrote:
Ruler of your fourth house ie home etc, the sun, is in 8th house
First i must say that the ruler of your 4th house is the Moon and Not the Sun.

dear, it seems that you are difficult and you are in a bad position.

I desperate! .... I'm losing strenght and power with this battle ..
The Planet that symbolizes you is Venus, which shows us that you really are not well. (in her detriment and in the 6th house the house of sick) a very bad place for Venus - totally weak and it describes exactly what you mentioned above.

Also, be too exaggerated and see things in an excessively negative view. Venus in the fall of the Moon. The fall shows some exaggeration. That is, the situation may be bad and the conditions difficult, but the person because of his emotional load can see them all in an excessively negative way.

and soon I will lose my job too ...
You are talking About your job that you will soon lose it which means you are currently working and you ask if you will have some improvement in your finances.

In your first question about your job, I do not see you losing the job. Even if you leave your current job, you will soon find another. So surely you will have a steady income.

The Moon shows us that you are focusing on the money and the earnings from your professional employment, but the money you is not enough and you are not happy (Moon in the fall and detriment of Mercury = your money your pocket).

Mercury, on the other hand, symbolizing your money and your pocket has entered a place where it has its weakness, telling us that for a long time your finances will not change for the better.
But as i said before you will have your job and a steady income.

But this Moon has both difficult and harmonious aspects that will bring some opportunities and a recovery for you. Perhaps the help comes from your family or your own people.

Can you tell us where these financial problems are? Is it from your family ??? It's from your own property ??? Is it from collaborations ??? Can you tell us please?

Zagreb87

my problems come from my own mistakes , the wrong investments I have made put me in to debts,

I'm not running from my responsible for mistakes,
but it's hard to deal with it, it's been a long time since I've been fighting with it and I'm really losing strength , the paycheck comes, half goes to pay back the debts,
Just to be clear, I am not here for crying on my unlucky destiny, I just ask, is there any sing of recovery..

btw; thank you for your answer you are sweet :)

Last edited: