Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

werdhr12

What about this question?
"Will Mohamed Salah win Ballon d'Or this year?"

I cast the chart for the moment I understood you question:

25 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 6.5900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=3Can08

If you are Salah's fan then he is represented with peregrine Moon, his oponents are represent with Saturn rx in its own sign. Dignities are in slight favor of Saturn rx. So, it seams to me No.

Thank you for the answer!

sven555

2005 Champions League Final

(transits aspecting natal)

Orb factor of 2 degrees.

Liverpool (red)(underdogs)

- Mercury conjunct Mercury
- Saturn conjunct Venus
- Pluto square Saturn
- Neptune square NN
- Jupiter trine Neptune/Pluto
- Winer square Saturn (separating)

AC Milan (white)(favourites)

- Pluto conjunct Sun (separating)
- Mars square Moon
- Uranus square Uranus
- Pluto opposite Neptune
- Winer opposite Sun (separating)
- Neptune trine Moon
- Moon conjunct Mars

-------------------------------------------
AC Milan raced into a 3-0 lead before half time, but Liverpool scored 3 goals in 6 minutes in the second half to draw 3-3.

Extra time stayed the same, but Liverpool won 3-2 on penalties.

Liverpool's victory was regarded as a miracle, considering they were 3-0 down to a dominant AC Milan side.

EhabAtari

Just a quick news: Salah left the training due to "Muscle problems"

The question that I supposed to ask for Fensi88: "Will Liverpool have any injury for their stars before the match?" hahahahahah

EhabAtari

CeUFkTV.png

sven555

Upon finding out that Liverpool's actual date of birth is 28 March 1892, as told by @werdhr12 and this blog post about Liverpool FC.

I have reanalysed their prospects.

Liverpool - 2005

Mercury trine Saturn
Jupiter trine Pluto
Uranus sextile Mars
Neptune square NN (separated)
Jupiter opposite Sun (separated)

Liverpool - 2018

Sun conjunct Neptune/Pluto
Venus square Sun
Venus opposite Mars
Mars square Uranus
Saturn conjunct Mars (separating)
Uranus conjunct Mercury
North Node square Moon
Winer square Jupiter
Victory conjunct Winer

Mars/Jupiter Midpoint - 21 Aqua
Jupiter/Pluto Midpoint - 5 Taurus

------------------------------------------------------
Verdict:

If this is there true birth date; then their prospects are greater than previously suggested. They have the asteroid Victory conjunct their natal Winer; (Just like Atletico Madrid having Victory conjunct Moon); North Node is also square their natal Moon; perhaps suggestive of this game being the build up to something.

Real Madrid's prospects look half decent too with the Jupiter transits.

You know what; I am going to change my decision and not analyse this anymore. I will give them confidence that Liverpool can win the Champions League.

If they don't win it; then it's simply because Real Madrid's Jupiter transits worked; but hey let's see.

Jibreil

Banned
Hello Jibreil,

Could you please provide the analysis?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

Hi Ehab

Using Guido Bonatti and Frawley along with a bit of Vedic. It's a new method (experiment) but seems to be working way better than Frawley alone.

Nevertheless Im very confident Real Madrid will win tonight

EhabAtari

Upon finding out that Liverpool's actual date of birth is 28 March 1892, as told by @werdhr12 and this blog post about Liverpool FC.

I have reanalysed their prospects.

Liverpool - 2005

Mercury trine Saturn
Jupiter trine Pluto
Uranus sextile Mars
Neptune square NN (separated)
Jupiter opposite Sun (separated)

Liverpool - 2018

Sun conjunct Neptune/Pluto
Venus square Sun
Venus opposite Mars
Mars square Uranus
Saturn conjunct Mars (separating)
Uranus conjunct Mercury
North Node square Moon
Winer square Jupiter
Victory conjunct Winer

Mars/Jupiter Midpoint - 21 Aqua
Jupiter/Pluto Midpoint - 5 Taurus

------------------------------------------------------
Verdict:

If this is there true birth date; then their prospects are greater than previously suggested. They have the asteroid Victory conjunct their natal Winer; (Just like Atletico Madrid having Victory conjunct Moon); North Node is also square their natal Moon; perhaps suggestive of this game being the build up to something.

Real Madrid's prospects look half decent too with the Jupiter transits.

You know what; I am going to change my decision and not analyse this anymore. I will give them confidence that Liverpool can win the Champions League.

If they don't win it; then it's simply because Real Madrid's Jupiter transits worked; but hey let's see.

I have a question: what do you mean by Victory and Winer in your analysis? Are they planets?

Thanks
Ehab Atari

EhabAtari

One more thing, I was looking into Liverpool website and I am copying what I found in the timeline:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/history/timeline

"Liverpool Football Club is formed

June 3

On March 15, 1892, John Houlding famously broke from the board of Everton to form a new club - Liverpool FC. The club was formally recognized by the Board of Trade on June 3, making it our official birthday."

So I think the foundation date was 3rd June 1892

BlackLioness87

One more thing, I was looking into Liverpool website and I am copying what I found in the timeline:

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/history/timeline

"Liverpool Football Club is formed

June 3

On March 15, 1892, John Houlding famously broke from the board of Everton to form a new club - Liverpool FC. The club was formally recognized by the Board of Trade on June 3, making it our official birthday."

So I think the foundation date was 3rd June 1892

Does your astrological software have the following feature?

http://www.astrosoftware.com/ProfTime.htm

If so, you can test key players and of course managers profile for this week (Accident proneness, Imagination Confusion, Athletic Performance, Drive Ambition Work, Good Luck Optimism, Mental Acuity, etc). You just have to make a progressed chart using a day for a year, and VOILA!!!

I have used this feature and it works, though I always used it with mortal people... I wonder how much very important and successful people are affected by progressions and transits.

EhabAtari

My prediction for Real Madrid and Liverpool:

Real Madrid natal date: 3rd March 1902 (Pisces - Neptune)
Liverpool natal date: 3rd June 1892 (Gemini - Mercury)

Looking into event chart for the game:

Mercury on 5th house and there will the opposition with the moon (challenging), Sun inside Gemini (Give power to that zodiac), Jupiter inside the 11th house (5th house for Gemini, the house of sport). Mercury in the second half will pass IC and this will help to bring a goal.

Neptune on the 3rd house inside Pisces and it will move slowly into the 2nd house and Saturn r on 1st house. Neptune sextile Pluto (I am not sure what it can bring). Will trine venus but again nothing will help for this aspect. Also, nothing interesting found in planet placement inside the house.

In addition, looking into some key players natal chart, they have exalted pluto, and this applies also to their manager. CurrentlPlutoe pluto is stronger than Uranus which found exalted in Real Madrid manager natal chart and many other players from Real Madrid.

I am expecting Liverpool to win the champions league 2018.

Note: The chart was too complicated for me and I hope my prediction will be correct.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

My prediction for Real Madrid and Liverpool:

Real Madrid natal date: 3rd March 1902 (Pisces - Neptune)
Liverpool natal date: 3rd June 1892 (Gemini - Mercury)

Looking into event chart for the game:

Mercury on 5th house and there will the opposition with the moon (challenging), Sun inside Gemini (Give power to that zodiac), Jupiter inside the 11th house (5th house for Gemini, the house of sport). Mercury in the second half will pass IC and this will help to bring a goal.

Neptune on the 3rd house inside Pisces and it will move slowly into the 2nd house and Saturn r on 1st house. Neptune sextile Pluto (I am not sure what it can bring). Will trine venus but again nothing will help for this aspect. Also, nothing interesting found in planet placement inside the house.

In addition, looking into some key players natal chart, they have exalted pluto, and this applies also to their manager. CurrentlPlutoe pluto is stronger than Uranus which found exalted in Real Madrid manager natal chart and many other players from Real Madrid.

I am expecting Liverpool to win the champions league 2018.

Note: The chart was too complicated for me and I hope my prediction will be correct.

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

are you sure ?