Chat Thread

JUPITERASC

In primary school i was in a religious lesson, and the teacher was telling us about god/jesus etc....me with my gemini moon likes to ask questions. Teacher said "any questions ?" no one put their hand up but me...i asked "well if god made jesus, who made god ?" Teacher walked around to the back of me and slapped me on the back of my head and told me not to be so cheeky :unsure:

Ive never got no answers to this, or even as to why "a particular" religion is the correct one.

Im classed as an atheist i think.
hqdefault.jpg

871fbd73706308911ed2efeb61a0abea.jpg

GW716H417

c91c3a0f1c0f915f2b94c33ba0099296--christian-videos-christian-songs.jpg

JUPITERASC

In regards to the "animal kingdom", man is naturally superior all creatures in general.

Naturally, if I wanted to fist fight with a gorilla, I'd be properly trounced. If I wanted to have a swim-off with a dolphin, I'd be disappointed, and so on.

However man has a distinct and unique self-awareness and ability to discern himself that animals are unable to.

Take my ridgeback for example. She can run like the billio, she can definitely kill me if she felt like it, however she cannot understand herself and cannot attain the abilities of man; no animal really can.

Man is obliged to care for animals

because man understands his place in the world and the kingdom.
Animals have no feeling of obligation to do that, they do it out of a self-serving need or training.

Theologically, man is superior to animals in totality.

The old adage that "all dogs go to Heaven" doesn't hold up to the Magisterium of the Church,
and animals lack the "beatific vision" of Christ
and their souls are temporary
and meant to serve us as assets
to be utilized.

Regarding my chart; yes I enjoy debate and I tend to be quite capable of it. This said, I have been known to instigate critical thinking to further a point and that might be considered "winding up", but I'm not in the business of making people angry or trolling.

If anyone else wanted to see my chart, I'll attach it.

Cheers!
images

692af9084e0268c7c04c11ee4184775b.jpg

Bpd6zPQCEAAys71.jpg-large.jpeg

Whoam1

I have a heavy Saturn in my chart but I resonate more with Pluto, who is almost as powerful (more powerful in my eyes). What would a Saturnian be like personality wise?

Whoam1

Hmm intresting, my name is just a random thought I made up at like 1am when I had to make a username. I was talking more the lines of cold and uninviting which I can be, however I'm more magnetic I can't seem to ditch people especially negative ones. Also I'm not here to get off in Scorpio but I can definitely be that Scorpio ******* archetype at times.

Ukpoohbear

Hmm intresting, my name is just a random thought I made up at like 1am when I had to make a username. I was talking more the lines of cold and uninviting which I can be, however I'm more magnetic I can't seem to ditch people especially negative ones. Also I'm not here to get off in Scorpio but I can definitely be that Scorpio ******* archetype at times.

Don't you see that nothing is random you just are not in touch with the deeper part of yourself? It is not a bad thing but you actually don't know who you are. You may have a strong sense of yourself, but you have lots of questions about everything including yourself.

In the photos you posted, it looks like you are unsure of yourself not that you are Scorpio.

Saturn is a bigger malefic than little Pluto. Saturn is going to teach you a lot. When you are crying and pulling your hair out, it is Saturn. Those moments of insanity will lead you to being able to say with confidence 'I know who I am.'

Whoam1

I don't need to know who I am but what I want to become. I've never pulled my hair out screaming and bawling. I'm more concerned about the people that I've made scream and cry and pull there hair out tbh.

BbI

I don't need to know who I am but what I want to become. I've never pulled my hair out screaming and bawling. I'm more concerned about the people that I've made scream and cry and pull there hair out tbh.

Then what are you doing on forum if you are so concerned about others? Making amends by telling how badass you are?

Whoam1

I'm not a badass. I'm a human, it's hurting people that would cause me to get to the point. I'm on this forum because I want to be a better person.

Ukpoohbear

It's good you came on here. Looking at astrology will help you understand yourself.

By finding out why you hurt people you are asking who you are.

You also say you don't pull your hair out but say you feel numb, its the same thing.

There is a reason why you are so hurt, its not just you hurting other people.

Boston Guy

How do you guys deal with constant tiredness?

Accept it. Suffering is a discipline. I've said it before, I used to have to take pills to help me sleep. Now I accept it, though I normally drink to help me fall asleep, and I wouldn't recommend that path. I typically don't sleep long anyway.

Tiredness is a bad way to go through the day but I've become familiar and adjusted to it.

BbI

I'm not a badass. I'm a human, it's hurting people that would cause me to get to the point. I'm on this forum because I want to be a better person.

Well, then we have totally different view on how to be a better person, because to me all talk, no action is not a way. But to everyone his own. I just feel bad for people who were on your way of being just a human. 👋

BbI

Accept it. Suffering is a discipline. I've said it before, I used to have to take pills to help me sleep. Now I accept it, though I normally drink to help me fall asleep, and I wouldn't recommend that path. I typically don't sleep long anyway.

Tiredness is a bad way to go through the day but I've become familiar and adjusted to it.

I noticed that Saturn through my 12 brought me also troubles sleeping. I have accepted it too, took melatonin and some other medicine to help me, but they just made me numb and slow motion throughout the day so I gave them up. I miss days of being bouncy like a ball.