Will I find a job this year?

BbI

I have graduated 4 months ago, still haven't found a job. Will I find the job and start working this year?

https://imgur.com/a/PAsle

Sunrise

I have graduated 4 months ago, still haven't found a job. Will I find the job and start working this year?

https://imgur.com/a/PAsle
hi, BbI, hope to find job soon!
as about your chart my thoughts:
I think you will find something but not satisfactory. It will probably be temporary, not something permanent.
Both indicators are weak. You (Sun), in its fall, and Venus (work), in its fall. It shows us the difficulty that exists and perhaps the bad situation that prevails.

Venus (work), shows us your workplace and tells us that it is not at this time your strong point for the time being.
in your 2nd house shows us that something can come but not good. Mercury (your pocket) goes for burning with the Sun (you). Mercury is also the money from your work area. Mercury and the Sun insine the 3th house interapted. Shows not easy moments.

Inside the 3rd house, it tells us that maybe your work or money comes from areas that have to do with communication, education, or work to have small movements, or even come from your close people, etc.
However, the chart here shows us that exploring and finding a job has to do with all this.
The moon had already done the last aspect with jupiter, soon will change sign. to a better. But for your emotionall state.
for now, be patient and I think you will find something good on your way. Jobs are not easy ....
good luck

Last edited:

BbI

Thanks for your replies. You were right, actually nothing happened these past couple of months. There were no open positions for my field at all. I have applied for two positions, and for one now I have been invited to an interview. So I wanted to ask will I get the position I have applied for? Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/OdD9y

Chrysalis

Ive not even looked at your 2nd chart, as the first chart is showing you getting a job, there is a stretch of 23 degrees the moon has to make to aspect venus, but the job is there.

Just keep doing what your doing applying etc, there's a job waiting for you.

BbI

Ive not even looked at your 2nd chart, as the first chart is showing you getting a job, there is a stretch of 23 degrees the moon has to make to aspect venus, but the job is there.

Just keep doing what your doing applying etc, there's a job waiting for you.

Thank you Chrysalis! Even if it doesn't happen as you say, your positive fedback is actually very motivating to hear. Also, since I am a foreigner, I am looking for an opportunity just to start working and fit in, the salary doesn't need to be "the best I ever had", as long as I am able to learn and fit better in society with the use of their language.

Chrysalis

Going on your 2nd chart, the interview will go well as mars exalts you, but the asc is so early because your asking about getting the actual job when you've not even had the interview yet.....so get the interview over with first and then run another chart.

But like i said the interview will be a good one.

BbI

Going on your 2nd chart, the interview will go well as mars exalts you, but the asc is so early because your asking about getting the actual job when you've not even had the interview yet.....so get the interview over with first and then run another chart.

Thanks, will do so. I am so eager to get somewhere...anywhere with the job, that I actually jump straight into asking about it. But I will do my best on the interview and hope it turns out good for me.
🙏

BbI

I had the interview. It was a group interview and it was 5 of us, 4 domicile and me- a foreigner. I think I did well. Taken into account everything, hell I am lucky and it is a success even to be invited as a foreigner, domestic people have difficulties getting a job. Anyways, if they don't give me a job it will be based on the difference in language ability, and that I respect and understand, I am doing my best, but I have so much more of language to learn. But that doesn't mean I don't want it. So I made a new chart and I have a new question: will I get the job I applied for and went on interview for? Thanks guys! 💗

And here is the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/on3Yd

rafaella

What country are you in? Must be in very north, Scandinavia is it? The last chart hurts my eyes, its so skewed, its the latitude.... anyway, Moon is square Mars. Perhaps better to take whole sign chart. But your previous 2 charts are not good. The first chart shows Moon void. Sun is in fall, so is Venus, no aspect. Moon makes no aspects, just opposes Jupiter, so that might be your course.

I didn't look too closely at 2nd chart, the ASC is too early.

Also I think you need to change your attitude - be more confident. Not thinking that just because you are a foreigner, you won't get a job... maybe that's why Sun is in fall. If you don't value yourself then no one else will. If language is the barrier, then spend some more time improving yourself... and again go for it. I'm sure you will get a job soon.

all the best! (I will see if I can see anything in chart 3, will let you know)

BbI

What country are you in? Must be in very north, Scandinavia is it? The last chart hurts my eyes, its so skewed, its the latitude.... anyway, Moon is square Mars. Perhaps better to take whole sign chart. But your previous 2 charts are not good. The first chart shows Moon void. Sun is in fall, so is Venus, no aspect. Moon makes no aspects, just opposes Jupiter, so that might be your course.

I didn't look too closely at 2nd chart, the ASC is too early.

Also I think you need to change your attitude - be more confident. Not thinking that just because you are a foreigner, you won't get a job... maybe that's why Sun is in fall. If you don't value yourself then no one else will. If language is the barrier, then spend some more time improving yourself... and again go for it. I'm sure you will get a job soon.

all the best! (I will see if I can see anything in chart 3, will let you know)

Yes, I live in Finland, and Finnish language is quite, at least to say, different than others. I have no issues with everyday conversations, I have learned to use it and I improve myself all the time, but since I am highly educated, of course I am aware that it is something that I need still to work on it to be able to work in my field - Financial management. But I am motivated and hardworking so I am determined to find a job in finnish environment and finnish language. In any case, I am trying and not giving up. (This is Capricorn talking, haha my asc is on 0°42'Cap) thanks for your reply rafaella, I appreciate it!
And to others as well, I do appreciate all of your effort and time to reply.

tikana

Yes, I live in Finland, and Finnish language is quite, at least to say, different than others. I have no issues with everyday conversations, I have learned to use it and I improve myself all the time, but since I am highly educated, of course I am aware that it is something that I need still to work on it to be able to work in my field - Financial management. But I am motivated and hardworking so I am determined to find a job in finnish environment and finnish language. In any case, I am trying and not giving up. (This is Capricorn talking, haha my asc is on 0°42'Cap) thanks for your reply rafaella, I appreciate it!

ohh quit complaining. all you need to know 3 things... PERKELE, Noooniiiii and viituu saatana. and you are set

Chrysalis

I had the interview. It was a group interview and it was 5 of us, 4 domicile and me- a foreigner. I think I did well. Taken into account everything, hell I am lucky and it is a success even to be invited as a foreigner, domestic people have difficulties getting a job. Anyways, if they don't give me a job it will be based on the difference in language ability, and that I respect and understand, I am doing my best, but I have so much more of language to learn. But that doesn't mean I don't want it. So I made a new chart and I have a new question: will I get the job I applied for and went on interview for? Thanks guys! 💗

And here is the chart:

https://imgur.com/a/on3Yd

WOW thats the first time ive ever seen a chart like this one. :surprised:

Doesn't look like you'll be getting the job though Bbi, the competitors L7 will get it.

rafaella

oh noooo Not Finland, that's very difficult language... its like from another planet. Any migrants who become fluent in Finnish should really get a medal...

anyway, good luck to you!

BbI

Well, perkele. I had a feeling I did well. Well, it happens when it happens, I am not giving up. Thanks guys for your replies.

BbI

I have an update, the "NO, thank you, not this time" has arrived today. I won't lie, it still hurt, even though you guys prepared me for it. 😥 Well, perkele. 😣 😢

tikana

I have an update, the "NO, thank you, not this time" has arrived today. I won't lie, it still hurt, even though you guys prepared me for it. �� Well, perkele. �� ��

take a deep breath..
Keep trying

now sing Jingle all the way just replace Jingle with Perkele.. have a laugh