Worried mother - kids natal charts

dreamer77

Hello,
I am new to this forum, so first I'd like to say "hello" to everyone. I have been checking the natal charts of my children and observed something quite worrying...
If I follow placidus house system, both my kids have "odd" planets in the 4th house i.e. my daughter has Neptune+ Chiron in the 4th and my son has Uranus. The descriptions of these planets in the 4th house make me cringe...My husband and I are really dotted parents and both my children have such a happy childhood so far. This is not exactly what the descriptions of these placements say though....So, i am worried how this is or will be manifested in my kids' life.

Having said the above, when I change the house system to Whole house system, my sons 4th house is empty (uranus moves now to the 6th house) and my daughter's 4th house is populated by Pluto+venus.

Part of me feels that I want to adopt the Whole house system so that any negativity linked with Neptune, Uranus in the 4th is not energized (if you see what I mean...all is in the brain?) but i feel that for my own chart Placidus placements describe me better.

Anyone with a view on the above please? Thank you

Spiritlite

I'm not an expert astrologer but I think that looking at both systems is helpful.

That being said I do follow an astrologer I respect a lot who says to use whole systems.

My questions to you are: Are you googling what aspects they have? If so you're getting very generic information and I'd advise you to stop and seek a professional astrologer.

Second, would you be able to put up their natal charts?

Spiritlite

aquarius7000

Dreamer,

Please attach the charts. Simply stating Pluto and Venus' placement does not help as we need to look at the complete chart, if you want an accurate reading. The chart can be pulled at astro.com

dreamer77

Dear aquarius7000 and Spiritlite,
Thank you for your responses. I have attached the charts now, based on Placidus house system - these are the ones that worry me. Any views please???
thank you,
dreamer77

Attachments

• daughter.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 44
  • son.pdf
    108 KB · Views: 50

dreamer77

I have attached here the charts based on whole house system.
thanks
dreamer77

Attachments

• daughter whole house.pdf
    199.1 KB · Views: 36
  • son whole house.pdf
    212.8 KB · Views: 41

aquarius7000

Thank you for your responses. I have attached the charts now, based on Placidus house system - these are the ones that worry me. Any views please???
thank you,
dreamer77
I am out and about during the day, but will respond tonight. Thanks. Placidus is perfect.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Apologies, took longer, so thanks for bumping this thread.

Let's look at the daughter, first. So, her Asc. ruler is Venus via Libra. She must quite airy smooth and sort of fair looking (don't know how else to put it), but perhaps there is a little more depth and sort of a shadowy look about her due to the North Node and Saturn in the first house. She could also sort of rather slim (to edgy-bony)? This because the Asc. ruler Venus is in Capricorn, whose ruler Saturn is in the first house. This also means that she needs to be that wee bit more careful with her teeth and bones/joints/sprains/stiffness.

Both home life and learning/studying/growing intellectually and travel - these will all be quite important to her. Saturn rules all of this via the 3rd and 4th houses and is in her first house - everything she first identifies herself with.

Now, to your worry about Neptune in the 4th house. It's nothing bad at all. I have it too. It could mean that there is a lot of spirituality at home surrounding her (it could mean parents teaching children how to pray/ or praying with them/ or going to the church or talk about philosophy and such matters). These will be quite important to your daughter given that she has Jupiter in her 9th house. She could also want to travel overseas and perhaps even study abroad, or study something like international law, etc. There are three key words with Neptune - self-less compassion, illusion, and idealism. So these are the qualities she will look for from her family and also what she would feel towards her family.

thank you,
dreamer77

dreamer77

Hello aquarius7000,
Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate you taking your time to look at my daughter's chart.
You are stop on with respect to her physical appearance - she is a dainty, little thing, much smaller than the kids of her age. She is usually quite easy-going but once she reaches a "difficult" point, the peak spikes sharply...if you see what I mean.

Thank you for interpreting neptune in 4th house - it feels reassuring to me.

Could I take the opportunity to ask how Uranus could manifest in 4th house (my son's got this).
Thanks again,
dreamer77

aquarius7000

Hi,

First, a question to your daughter - was her's, in some way, a difficult birth? Like, with a lot of labour pain?

Uranus in the 4th is also not bad. Often it means that the person will struggle to find a place he can call his home, perhaps because he will move quite a bit. It can also mean that the home is quite unconventional and people in the home lead quite individualistic lifestyles (Uranian kind of independent), but, of course, to the native and native's family, that kind of a lifestyle seems formal. I am trying to understand what the Moon, which usually signifies the mother, in the 12th means. He too is going to be a clever kid with Saturn exalted.

AtomsInPlace

I'm so glad somebody made a thread about this...

I've been pondering the same things about the chart of my twins, they have Scorpio Saturn in the 4th house, and Taurus moon in the 10th house.

So far all of the interpretations of Saturn in the 4th seem rather gloomy. "Unhappy homelife, feeling restricted, unnurtured by home life" etc etc. :sad:

aquarius7000

One or two planetaty placements by themselves say hardly anything. The whole chart needs to be seen Suggest you start your own thread for that.
I'm so glad somebody made a thread about this...

I've been pondering the same things about the chart of my twins, they have Scorpio Saturn in the 4th house, and Taurus moon in the 10th house.

So far all of the interpretations of Saturn in the 4th seem rather gloomy. "Unhappy homelife, feeling restricted, unnurtured by home life" etc etc. :sad:

dreamer77

Dear aquarius7000,
thank you again for your comments.
Giving birth to my daughter was a traumatic experience...no painkillers (apart from 1000mg paracetamol and gas&air)...midwife decided I couldn't take any painkillers because I had taken a paracetamol tablet at the beginning of labour. Ended up having epidural at the very last stage of labour and my daughter was delivered with forceps :sad: (it was a VBAC too..)

I wonder what part of her chart made you guess about the difficult labour ?

In fact, both my labours were extremely difficult...my son was delivered with emergency C-section after being for 3 days in labour :sad:. This is probably obvious in his chart too??

Thank you for your comments on uranus in 4th house. I just cannot stop thinking what an odd "coincidence" it is for both my children to have "difficult" planets in their 4th house...

I hope moon in the 8th does not manifest as "native perceives their mother as their enemy..." (as I read somewhere). I want to believe i am a giving, loving and fair mother...I would be absolutely mortified if my kids ever thought or felt this for me :sad::sad:

Thanks again,
dreamer77

Hi,

First, a question to your daughter - was her's, in some way, a difficult birth? Like, with a lot of labour pain?

Uranus in the 4th is also not bad. Often it means that the person will struggle to find a place he can call his home, perhaps because he will move quite a bit. It can also mean that the home is quite unconventional and people in the home lead quite individualistic lifestyles (Uranian kind of independent), but, of course, to the native and native's family, that kind of a lifestyle seems formal. I am trying to understand what the Moon, which usually signifies the mother, in the 12th means. He too is going to be a clever kid with Saturn exalted.

blacksun?

I have attached here the charts based on whole house system.
thanks
dreamer77

Shell definitely be unorthodox with Uranus/Moon opposed Mars. My sister has Uranus conjunct moon and is lesbian, and Ive seen a lot of Uranus Moon aspects with different sexual orientations. Pluto and Venus in the third house suggests to me power in a liberal sense.

The thing is, they are opposed Jupiter in Cancer in the ninth house which exactly trines Scorpio Saturn in the 1st. These two giants in that aspect and in these placements, that is power. She'll be able to do whatever she sets her mind to, from what that looks like.

Comforting may be that with all the harshness Chiron represents, Neptune is a really good influence. Chiron with it actually works to sharpen Neptunean perceptions, which arent illusions but simply momentary apparitions of truths, beauties, which always relate to logics of a deep and human kind. Chiron-Neptune could in fact lead to a healing household.

blacksun?

thank you,
dreamer77

Your son has a lot of aggression in his chart but a powerful reciprocity between Taurus Jupiter and Cancer Venus/Sun where these oppose Pluto, which is not something to take lightly, but the trine to Jupiter is able to flip it into something benevolent. Taurus is I would think his lucky sign, everything that has to do with the lessons a Taurus Jupiter can learn. That is most notably to perceive long term value, and to perceive the benevolent nature of the future. An education in classical philosophy may do him good and prevent a lot of degenerate ideas to take prominence.

dreamer77

Dear blacksun,
Thank you for your insightful comments.
I want to believe that Uranus/Moon conj for my daughter will make her a great intuitive person, even someone with psychic abilities? She is very young, but I can see her impatient, temperamental, explosive character...

As for my son, had an impression with all the water in his chart (sun, venus, moon, ascendant, neptune in water signs) will actually make a "soft", gentle guy. Interesting how we observe things from different angles.

My question still remains though...placidus or whole sign??
thank you
dreamer77