SR quick question about love life.

virgo18

Hello Astrologers.

I request some advice regarding love in my next Solar Return. Its the second time in my life I get Chiron in the 7th, and the first time It was a mess. I met a person who opened the wound again, and I had a hard time healing it again.

There's a relationship in my upcoming SR because 7th/1st rulers are tightly aspected, in spite it is an opposition. Every year I have 1st/7th ruler connected there's someone new.

What confuses me is the nature of that upcoming relationship: Why both in 12th houses? What's the opposition and what's Chiron in the 7th?

SR Neptune (as the SR 7th house ruler) falls In my natal IC, it tightly conjuncts my natal IC. What's that?
Both Neptune and Mercury located in cadent houses, but strong in sign.
I don't know what to expect from that. If someone could give me some clues I'll appreciate it a lot. I am having a hard time trying to figure it out, so that's why I decide post the chart here.

There you have my Solar Return alone, and my Natal + SR with houses.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• sr2.jpg
    sr2.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 16
  • SR1.jpg
    SR1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
I am still learning the ins and outs of solar returns but you do have a massive stellium in the 12th along with that Chiron smack on the DC and opposing your Sun at the same time. Starting there this could indeed be a time for reopening old wounds because it's an internal theme right now and the transit is likely to bring you someone to help make it happen - but with oppositions there is a problem with a path toward a solution so it could be an opportunity to heal a longstanding problem or pattern.

The planets in the 12th speak of some sort of a hidden affair or at least that much of the energy going around is unconscious and may not be apparent to you even though it will be obvious to other people. The oppositions from your SR 7th ruler to Moon and Venus in conjunction does indeed suggest a personal relationship of some sort. Another theme highlighted here is the Sun on AC but square SR Saturn which seems to indicate that you are wanting to be yourself as much as possible this year yet there is a barrier of sorts forcing you to take care of problems and challenges instead. Saturn will eventually let you have what you have been seeking though so keep going even if you start feeling down as the year proceeds.

(The overall theme is reinforced by your natal DC ruler falling on your MC in the SR along with being in a home sign. Whatever happens though you are going to get some help from the trine from SR Mercury to natal Moon and the sextiles between SR Mars and Moon and natal Jupiter. In fact most of the aspects between the two charts are harmonius which is definitely encouraging.)

virgo18

I am still learning the ins and outs of solar returns but you do have a massive stellium in the 12th along with that Chiron smack on the DC and opposing your Sun at the same time. Starting there this could indeed be a time for reopening old wounds because it's an internal theme right now and the transit is likely to bring you someone to help make it happen - but with oppositions there is a problem with a path toward a solution so it could be an opportunity to heal a longstanding problem or pattern.

I hope being Mercury in Virgo that year make me be more critical and cautious to not fall hard into that wound again. Last time I was quite immature so I couldn't handle it, it was disastrous. The wound I have natally comes from my parents, and the next year, curiously the DSC ruler conjuncts my IC and Chiron falls in my natal 4th. So I guess there's someone coming into my life that reminds me the wound I got through my parents, specially from my father.
Hope this coming year I be more analytical and cold feet. Sometimes being in the 12th can mean protecting yourself no?

The planets in the 12th speak of some sort of a hidden affair or at least that much of the energy going around is unconscious and may not be apparent to you even though it will be obvious to other people. The oppositions from your SR 7th ruler to Moon and Venus in conjunction does indeed suggest a personal relationship of some sort. Another theme highlighted here is the Sun on AC but square SR Saturn which seems to indicate that you are wanting to be yourself as much as possible this year yet there is a barrier of sorts forcing you to take care of problems and challenges instead. Saturn will eventually let you have what you have been seeking though so keep going even if you start feeling down as the year proceeds.

Whoaa! Hidden affair. So, what kind of relationship will I be attracting, hope is not someone taken, married or that kind of stuff.

With the sun conjunct my ASC I thought this year I would finally get the confidence to do whatever I want. Saturn has always been pressuring me to start things all over again, destructing any wrong pattern, and not letting me get what I want until I get things perfectly well done with my self first. Not good at all for my ego. Hope, eventually it set me free.

(The overall theme is reinforced by your natal DC ruler falling on your MC in the SR along with being in a home sign. Whatever happens though you are going to get some help from the trine from SR Mercury to natal Moon and the sextiles between SR Mars and Moon and natal Jupiter. In fact most of the aspects between the two charts are harmonius which is definitely encouraging.)

Yes, I also noticed that maybe that relationship can be linked to my career path at some point.

So you think is not a bad year? I don't wanna feel limited anymore.

jkxx74

Premium Member
I hope being Mercury in Virgo that year make me be more critical and cautious to not fall hard into that wound again. Last time I was quite immature so I couldn't handle it, it was disastrous. The wound I have natally comes from my parents, and the next year, curiously the DSC ruler conjuncts my IC and Chiron falls in my natal 4th. So I guess there's someone coming into my life that reminds me the wound I got through my parents, specially from my father.
Hope this coming year I be more analytical and cold feet. Sometimes being in the 12th can mean protecting yourself no?
Your interpretation sounds right to me with the angles, and beyond parents the 4th can simply refer to the past, a past home, or home land if you have moved. But as you know it has to do with your parents it's likely it will manifest this way. Mercury in Virgo is a good placement in my opinion since it makes for rational thinking that can help deal with troubling emotions.

Whoaa! Hidden affair. So, what kind of relationship will I be attracting, hope is not someone taken, married or that kind of stuff.

With the sun conjunct my ASC I thought this year I would finally get the confidence to do whatever I want. Saturn has always been pressuring me to start things all over again, destructing any wrong pattern, and not letting me get what I want until I get things perfectly well done with my self first. Not good at all for my ego. Hope, eventually it set me free.
It could be, actually, though it could just be a hidden friendship/affair that no one but the two of you knows about although there are a few variations on that which you could see. Though the married/taken example happens more often when you see Venus squaring Pluto or the other way around so there could be nothing nefarious about it other than the secrecy. Sun on AC will definitely help since it encourages you to be yourself which is always a positive along with getting to see how others respond to you. So some of the bad experiences from the past could be put to the test and neutralized this way.

Career path connection is possible and since the MC also means life goals in general there is the potential to help you realize some of the goals you care about or at worst learn what you need to do to head in that direction.

Apart from the SR there are transits and progressions happening throughout the year so depending on what these are there will be positive and negative experiences throughout; the SR to me seems to be more about your mindset through the year and what you are ready to take on this coming year.