will my relationship work? synastry interpretation

theboy

hey guys ive been going out with my girlfriend for the past 5 months we have a few differences but we CAN make it work but we still fight. how would you guys interpret our relationship based on our charts and will it work?

im the libra ascendant and shes the pisces ascendant

Attachments

• astro_61gw_02_19_anonymous_anonymous.31672.11726.gif
    astro_61gw_02_19_anonymous_anonymous.31672.11726.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 34

MadArchitect

hey guys ive been going out with my girlfriend for the past 5 months we have a few differences but we CAN make it work but we still fight. how would you guys interpret our relationship based on our charts and will it work?

im the libra ascendant and shes the pisces ascendant

can you please post birth details for both persons?

date,time and place of birth

thanks

Last edited:

sibylline

Five months is still the honeymoon phase so you two should be making lovey-dovey eyes at each other, not fighting all of the time. The Mars on the Ascendant/Saturn on the Descendant says something else, however.

There are several more difficult aspects in this synastry. The relationship is not just going to fall into place. Whether it lasts depends on if the two of you decide to make it last.

Last edited:

theboy

we kind of moving a little faster than usual thats for sure
i was wondering about that synastry does that benefit the relationship or makes it difficult im talkig about the mars on the desednant with saturn opposing my libra and jupiter ascendant

we can make it work i beleive but theres always an issue with my personality as oppoe to her who is much more reserved i am more outgoing and shes very jealous when im just being courteous in public if that makes sense

sibylline

we kind of moving a little faster than usual thats for sure
i was wondering about that synastry does that benefit the relationship or makes it difficult im talkig about the mars on the desednant with saturn opposing my libra and jupiter ascendant

More difficult, without question. The sextiles and trines to these planets alleviate some of the strain but these indicate quarrels, feeling pressured by the other party, irritability on both sides... to put it mildly. Her own Mars is in Libra in the 7th and opposite Saturn being with a partner will bring out her aggressive, more controlling side.

we can make it work i beleive but theres always an issue with my personality as oppoe to her who is much more reserved i am more outgoing and shes very jealous when im just being courteous in public if that makes sense

Well, you can ask her what sort of things would make her happy and try to reach a compromise.

theboy

yeah for sure thanks for the insight man we do try and talk things out and fix the areas that irritate eachother

what are some issues that i do on my half that are bringing tension in this relationship that you see in the synastry?