What does this chart indicate? Thank you!

Hello! I'm very aware of the song my heart is singing and which direction I'd like to go in my life. I'm a very creative individual and I'd like to be an inspiration in this beautiful life. I've tried to interpret my chart many different ways. I feel that it somehow supports my endeavors. I'm curious to know what some of the knowledgeable astrologers out there have to say and what any of you might be able to read from my chart. I love learning more about myself so that I can master this life and contribute to the world in some way. I suppose I'd like some encouragement (maybe Pisces energy craves this?) and possibly some honest new (and hopefully kind) perspectives on career, future, life lessons, past lives, and maybe information on the anaretic degree (meaning?). Anything that stands out I'm sure will be important for me to hear. Thank you all! Love, love, love to you who is reading this.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=4;btyp=2gw;cid=papfileSSNErz-u1373765148;pa=mobile&nhor=10

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_caroline_lesage.4358.7652.gif
    astro_2gw_10_caroline_lesage.4358.7652.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

sasa62

Hello! I'm very aware of what my heart is singing and what I want to do with my life. I'm very creative and I'd like to be an inspiration in this beautiful life. I've tried to interpret my chart many different ways. I feel that it somehow supports my endeavors. I'm curious to know what some of the knowledgable astrologers out there have to say and what any of you might be able to read from my chart. I love learning more about myself so that I can master this life and contribute to the world in some way. I suppose I'd like some perspectives on career, future, life lessons, encouragement? Anything that stands out I'm sure will be important for me to hear. Thank you all! Love, love, love to you who is reading.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=4;btyp=2gw;cid=papfileSSNErz-u1373765148;pa=mobile&nhor=10

crucial period for you had just passed in March of 2014. therefore part of 2012 and the whole of 2013 were quite tense.

It is a stressful and nervous period connected with changes in the field of home and change on an emotional level. These are deep and permanent changes through the home and deep and permanent change in the emotional part of beings

So, what happened in the field of home?

Sasa, not sure what happened home...I've been away from home for the past 4 years. Probably true about emotional changes. But perhaps changing over time emotionally is natural in some way or another. Thank you for input!

kshantaram

Premium Member
venus elevated pisces, selfless attitude. sun-venus conj love of beauty and splendor, divine splendor, charming personality. venus 12th seeking comforts in foreign lands perhaps and possessive spouse perhaps. pisces asc sensitive, ethical, wise/seeking wisdom.

saturn-mars malefics 12th again tending to foreign lands, financial constraints/restriction on expenses, mars 9th lord over 12th acq tending to foreign lands, while there could be struggle and constraints perhaps.

saturn-mars acq tech aptitude, reformist, innovative, entrepreneurial attitude, need for hardwork and struggle.

sat own acq 12th success amidst adversity. sat-mars feeling superior to men/spouse. venus lord 8th over 12th success amidst adversity.

jupiter-mer lords 1/7 over virgo-aries 6/8 and unfriendly prone to conflict in relationship. jupiter virgo critical thinking/attitude, perfectionist, good for quality control type roles. jupiter-venus over virgo-pisces unfriendly posing relaitonship problems probably.

jup retro towards leo 5th good for education, children, advisory roles. jup leo commanding attitude seeking royal treatment.

mer lord 7th inimical for pisces asc, stress and delays in career support and relationships/marriage, inimical mer impulsive aries asc, could impact health, while saturn debilated aspect over aries first house, may be stone injury etc. saturn aspect over enemy sign leo 6th impacting health again and employment prospects.

retro jup leo and saturn acq opp tend to missed opportunities in employment matters owing to miscalculations and misjudgments.

sun lord 6th over asc could impact health again, although could give impressive personality, sun-venus the charm thereof. asc lord jup again over 6th inimical virgo impacting health waist/intestines etc perhaps.

moon libra 7th sociable, composed, objective outlook, wavery decision making, prone to stormy anger when provoked.

ketu the separative node over cancer 4th hypersensitive, detached attitude from home and mother/motherland.

rahu cap 10th ambitious and hardworking, craving to reach heights, but alone. lord saturn own acq 12th tending to foreign lands. rahu again representing foreignness/career in foreign lands perhaps amidst struggle, saturn-mars.

sun pisces highest planetary deg, flair of the personality seeking wisdom, sensitive, ethical. sun lord 6th for health over pisces asc could be interested in medicine, sun-venus alchemy/pharmacy.

saturn-mars over own acq 12th for hospitals/jails/exile etc. may be jail doctor/the reformer merely to illustrate, the florence nightingale! jupiter 6th enmity with none, while retro jupiter leo could expect royal treatment all the while from others/commanding attitude, the matron. leo 6th inclined to work/operate in admin environments. sun-venus pises 6th from moon influencing through power of own personality and charm.

jup lord 10th over 6th calling for extra efforts towards career. retro Jup leo trines own sag 10th protective/supportive of career. trines aries protective of health and finances. mars lord 2nd over acq 11th tending to earn in foreign lands. sat own acq 12th spending in foreign lands.

mars 2nd highest planetary deg acq 12th, factor for vocation, saturn-mars conj trine moon, tech aptitude, entrepreneurial attitude, hardwork. acq reformist and innovative. may be handling medical equip perhaps, jail/military hospitals, as mere possibilities to illustrate.

thus sun-venus sensitive pisces, venus pisces 12th selfless attitude, love of divine beauty and splendor, while saturn-mars acq 12th reformist, innovative, entrepreneurial attitudes, sat-mars-venus 12th tending to foreign lands, hospitals, jails, etc, rahu the node 10th ambitious and hardworking wanting to soar high, rahu the foreigner, while ketu separative node 4th cancer sensitive and detached attitude from home/motherland.

scorpio 9th/mars perhaps settling life at 28+, or 36+ mars conj saturn, while mer lord 9th from moon could settle at 32+.

hope generic observations/inputs enable take stock of the chart, find relevant and useful enough to pick. could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Thank you, Kshantaram! That was wonderful! Most of what you say is very true, interesting that you were able to see that I find success despite adversity (reoccurring theme in my life) and that I have a need for hard work and struggle (wish there were a way to ease this tension)...I would say that these things are absolutely correct. I'm not too interested in medicine, jails or hospitals however...just the thought makes me bored even, to be honest. I can't live my life without being creative. I am constantly craving creativity...music, poetry, acting, writing, singing. This is the direction I see myself going. I'm wondering if these aspects might show up in my chart somehow. I do seem to have a very strong affect on people and have been told this by many for quite some time...I'm guessing this has something to do with the Venus aspects? Do you suppose the foreign lands might be where I can pursue my creative endeavors? Thank you, again! Very eye-opening!