Creation Timing

gen6k

So earlier in the year I had a more intuitive astrological sense that was pictoral in a sense like an overlay.

i noticed that day transits in the sky would culminate in to subtle infused topics in certain creations.

a chiron conjunction culminated with a lot of pisces in the sky culminated to a surreal sort of landscape with colors of gold, white and an eternal type feel.

it is easier to notice when something is thought of and created within a short time frame, basically when it is winged on the spot while certain short transits are going on.

usually on days when i felt better, my hands would subconsciously turn the knobs on a synthesizer to more bouncy happy pink sounds.

the first time i really noticed it, and of course it is very fortitious to do what you are going after during intense transits that are only going to be triggered once in your natal chart.

back in october 2010, pluto was culminating in to an exact conjuntion with natal uranus for several months.

in that time frame, the pluto uranus aspect was leading me towards leftist philosophy, and eventually i started reading karl marx. at the time i didnt know that i was going through a pluto-uranus conjunction, but i did feel innovative and rebellious to the point where i was reaching new ground.

i ended up writing 2-3 good essays in that time frame that continued to be worked on in the background for the rest of the pluto-uranus conjuntion.

usually, things that are in the path could be turned towards something positive if the feeling is met with justification. something that can only happen once of varying degrees.

before the october period i was at a job around july to august so i was pretty rebellious at the time, that is the negative part that happened, but i turned it around from the experience that i went through there.