I got not reply before. Please reply to my questions. I beg of you all.

keechu

gender:female, my date of birth: october 5th, 1986, time of birth: 05:17 PM, place of birth: secunderabad, andhra pradesh, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra-2

I have recently started getting interest in astrology and approached few astrologers online. But I got very very brief prediction. Can anyone please predict about my marriage and career? I have filled and uploaded the Vedic Reading Form in my google documents so that it will be easier for you all to predict. It has 3 questions and also I described my 8 main events of my life which could help ascertaining exact birth time. Below is the link for form document:-

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tl1vnygeatFlICPU6vvwCxpUyAo3WecA9HnLUAGVsMQ/edit

Following is my chart:

http://www.leogold.com/OnlineHoroscope/Result.aspx?BirthDetails=natasha;Female;05/10/1986;17:17:00;India;Secunderabad;;Andra%20Pradesh;17:27N;78:27E;82:30E;Standard%20Time

I will be waiting for your all replies. Please kindly post your answers to my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Hi Keechu, I think you must control your depression. This is most important for you life.
Because this Moon can give you depression, as well if you use your imagination for constructive way, artistic way (because placed with Venus- 3rd lord your area or interest), Merc. your intelligence, 4th lord - happiness etc. Since they are placed in 8th house (Sudden activities, depth, mysteries etc.) You have mentioned that you are doing graduation in computers. Now you have to decide how to use in your taste and your qualities. You can utilize Moon as imagination and club that with venus (creativity art). Since Jup. is aspecting 8th house and 8 lord, with Moon and merc. Whatever you will develop will have classical touch.
Now regarding marriage and your life, why do you bother at this stage. Regarding Longevity any astrologer is not supposed to work out.

keechu

Hi Keechu, I think you must control your depression. This is most important for you life.
Because this Moon can give you depression, as well if you use your imagination for constructive way, artistic way (because placed with Venus- 3rd lord your area or interest), Merc. your intelligence, 4th lord - happiness etc. Since they are placed in 8th house (Sudden activities, depth, mysteries etc.) You have mentioned that you are doing graduation in computers. Now you have to decide how to use in your taste and your qualities. You can utilize Moon as imagination and club that with venus (creativity art). Since Jup. is aspecting 8th house and 8 lord, with Moon and merc. Whatever you will develop will have classical touch.
Now regarding marriage and your life, why do you bother at this stage. Regarding Longevity any astrologer is not supposed to work out.

Thank you so much Anoop sir for your very humble reply. Actually the problem is, I am not able to decide how to use my qualities. As I have already stepped into this field long time ago, now it is getting harder to change my path but other side I am finding it tough. That is why I wanted to know If I got atleast about an average progress in future in this field?

Regarding my marriage, I have been told that my horoscope shows "unconventional and sudden marriage". Could u please explain what does it mean exactly astrologically? Like I sort of know a little what it is but not sure.
I want to know why and how is it possible for me, since I have always been preoccupied or indulged in my family life or I was least bothered to mingle with guys. As I am from a dysfunctional family, I was least interested to get into a relationship and still I feel the same way. Because seeing my parents' : fights, hatred, lack of love and affection, I just can't imagine my mental agony if I have to sail in the same boat like my mother. Hence I was thinking, with such mindset, how is it possible for me to get into an unconventional relationship!? Rather, my mom has already approached two alliances from last 2 years. But perhaps because of my mindset, I have made different excuses to not go further with those alliances. I know I can't escape from it for so long but I am trying to make excuses as much as I can. So this makes me not so much but little worried about my marriage.

dr. farr

I think beneficial influences of Jupiter might be coming into play over the next year (I did send a PM re to this to the OP)
Supporting Jupiter will be of benefit: using the yellow sapphire and blue topaz stones for astro-remedies couldn't hurt!!
(See also my sticky in the Medical Astrology forum entitled "Remedial Astrology-Supporting Venus and Jupiter", for some additional natural supports for + Jupiter resonance)

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Hi Keechu, i understand your genuine psychological reasons regarding married life. But Life - don't look in Micro style, you have to look towards life in broader-way. Who has told you that your married life will not be decent. It will depend on your approach towards life and positive attitude.
Check your approach (Negative to positive) and also check your anger (i think so). You utilize your feelings in creating some thing different. You will feel a big difference.

sethi

Hello Keechu

Received your pm, but you need to make your chart at astro.com and then post the same here, in the western astrology section , and then let me know.

nara4

Banned
Keechu. And how much you have children in the family? And what kind of account you are among brothers and sisters?

Keechu, and what you have your real name?

keechu

Hello Keechu

Received your pm, but you need to make your chart at astro.com and then post the same here, in the western astrology section , and then let me know.

Hi sir

Here is the image of my chart attached. Hope I got the right one.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_natasha_hp.29870.41804.gif
    astro_w2at_01_natasha_hp.29870.41804.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

keechu

Keechu. And how much you have children in the family? And what kind of account you are among brothers and sisters?

Keechu, and what you have your real name?

Hi nara

Thanks for the reply.
We are two children in the family. I have one elder brother.

what kind of account you are among brothers and sisters? I think not so great not so poor. But I feel that sometimes I am being degraded(or underestimated) for whatever I do or whatever I say. Well I think that is obvious as I am the youngest in the family.

This same applies among my relatives and cousins as well.

My real name is Natasha. I have given the details in the form.

Last edited:

nara4

Banned
Natasha, your father is a native of Thailand, Burma, or China? And what is your Russian name?
Cosmetics trade is right for you? Your blood group number 1 or number 2? In any case, you are destined to be liberated from its level and move to a higher level of development. You Kshatriya caste and profession is right for you the photographer, photo models, actresses movie. Astrology also has a map and even a teacher of astrology. Or dance teacher. You will have the first baby boy and then two girls. Since you have a bad marriage. She can stay, and even losing their children. Do you have large features, and not very good hair. The husband and the child will be from 07. 2012 - 07.2013 of the year.
Your data is not copied, but I myself do not know English. I have only 7.5 years of comprehensive school. Difficult childhood, there was no time to study, it was necessary to make a living. if you can, send me a copy, I will translate and check the dates in the chart of your birth, but the truth, and not from the mind of the material.
In the meantime, read his card on Western astrology. If the date and time of birth were found correct, then the work and Vedic astrology and Western description of the degrees of the planets. This is because the Western astrologers all the time corrected the description of the planets and stars on each shift of the precession of 1 ° over 72 years. Note the description of Jupiter, he will most suited to the role of the Atma Karaka

Astrological descriptions of personality

Natasha
September 18, 1986 14:59:19 (GMT +05:18:38)
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India (17 ° 28'51 "N 78 ° 39'31" E)

SUN

* 26th degree Virgo.
Mercury
"The ancient temple of the Muses, built on a rock, from which drops down a delightfully clean and sparkling waterfalls". - Indicates that the person who would like to see the ideal in all things, even in the midst of hell fire and devastating war. This man - one of those who has an unusual, but a wise and optimistic outlook. Such a person - an admirer of art, music, culture, and many spiritual teachings. It is a symbol of nurturing.
A nice character, very helpful friends.
(Pluto). Good friends, patrons, affection, attraction, big benefit of others. In the worst case, a person helps everyone, all living at his expense, but there is a strong source of income. (Lilith from Engels, Bulwer Lytton - British writer).
"Joyful". Indicates a person who has a surprisingly happy character and great courage. Artistic inclinations.

MOON

* 28th degree of Pisces.
Saturn
"A black cat sits on a book covered with old parchment." - Indicates a person who, if he successfully passes during early childhood, and later take up a position of responsibility. With excellent qualities, he will be honored and appreciated for his wisdom and insight. This person is drawn to the old days, and much of what he wanted to ancestors, is reflected in its activities. He not only respected by the older people, but also gets on well with everybody else. It is a symbol of Sustainability.
Richly endowed with nature, success in the diplomatic field.
(Pluto). Degree of genius, temptations, exaltation of Venus, emigration, Degree of occultism and black magic. Unusual ability, diplomacy. The ability to get out or avoid extreme situations. With strong indicators that a person may be threatened, it will come out of any predicament. The possibility of clinical death. At the same time, this degree of careerism, gives a strong authoritarianism, the logic will. On the day of passage of this sun sign is recommended to start new businesses. This day is favorable for conception as well as 70 and 40 Cancer Scorpio.
"Distraction". Indicates a person who can cleverly hide what you do not want to discover or distract others from their normal direction. A good degree for lawyers and sellers of cosmetics.

MERCURY

* The 6th degree of Libra.
Mars
"Trolley rolls along the new railway, laid in an amazingly beautiful place." - Indicates that the artistic personality with hard-working, but powerful character. Such a man is called to perform the work of the discoverer. He is a proponent of the action, and the knowledge that related to his previous experience, he will be inclined to apply in other areas. It is a symbol of innovation.
Great sorrow in life, that happiness will heal completely.
(Mercury). Hard work and difficult to promote; bureaucracy. The man's neck yoke, buck, but the service is slow. Great sorrow in life. Fortune comes after huge losses if people live to a ripe old age. Indicates a violent death. (D. Rockefeller, Marshal Petain of France).
"Swing". Indicates a person who is trying to be intellectual, but he was not smart enough to resist the vibrations under the influence of the opinions of others. Degree of judges.

VENUS

* 9-th degree of Scorpio.
Saturn
"The ancient Greek warship, lying on the beach." - Indicates that the person you are extremely attracted to the distant past, poetry and life of people in ancient times. His soul is often mentally and dreams are sent to distant old days. Nevertheless, the man most practical than a dreamer, and if needed, and can show aggression, and belligerence, this man would do well to trust his artistic nature and do not let the rustle of ancient winds disturb his dreams. Let him forget about the wars and the rest, as does the old Greek ship on the symbolic image, because the brutal wars of ancient times long gone. It is a symbol of Antiquity.
Loss of parent in childhood, sad life of up to twenty years.
(The Sun). Naivety to stupidity. Often sad, hard life, loss of parents at an early age. Degree of orphans. With a strong manifestation of signs of Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn and negative aspect between Venus and Pluto can give sadomasochistic complex.
"Intransigence." Man can not take away from the road he chose, he could hear, but rarely change their views. Universal power.

MARS

* 20th degree of Capricorn.
Sun
"The girl is a bowl of water, which reflects the rays of the setting sun. Everything is covered with mist." - Indicates a spirited personality, stand-out against the backdrop of the pitch darkness of materialistic attitude to life - the seer, whose destiny - to raise awareness of the fallen divine destiny of man, a warning from the misfortunes and dangers. It is a symbol of evolution.
Mobility, agility and love for the theater.
(Neptune). Degree of a happy marriage. A passion for theater, spectacle, brokering skills, insinuation, mobility, agility monkey, the ability to insinuate himself into any company. The nature quarrelsome, argumentative. When the bad performance in the horoscope may give a risk of death of children. (Rimbaud).
"Melody". Indicates a person who loves the sounds and songs. Music degree, which can be expressed as clearly or surfactants. This degree is good not only for musicians but also for the creators of musical instruments and apparatus for recording professionals, sound.

JUPITER

* 17th degree of Pisces.
Sun
"The officer in dress uniform holding a golden spear over his head." - Indicates that the attractive force of a person, persevering and determined, which makes its way, sacrificing his "I" for the gratification of ambition. He will never rest as long as it is not attained. The man identifies himself with a great goal or a great plan, spreading the knowledge in one case and bestowing pleasure - in the other. It is a symbol of the Proclamation.
Violent death or suicide.
(Uranus). Degree of exile Proserpine. Degree of fertility, emigration. Demonic degree. Attracted to dark things, prone to hallucinations. Secret enemies destruction. A person involved in the dangerous enterprise. The danger of violent death or suicide. With a strong manifestation of signs of Gemini, Aquarius, Aries can produce poverty.
"Hypothesis." Indicates a person who can dream of, but trying to translate their dreams into reality. A good, conscientious researcher in natural sciences.

SATURN

* 5-th degree of Sagittarius.
Saturn
"The dark edge of the cloud, floating in front of the sun, covers the land from its rays." - Indicates a melancholy, a closed and secretive personality, preferring simple, ascetic life, which can be devoted to finding hidden in the ancient Holy Grail containing the elixir of life and higher knowledge. It is a religious and upright man, but he needs to be more attentive to his original vision of the world and the method of approximation to the truth did not conceal the secret from his eyes, just as a ridge of dark clouds covers the sun's rays. It is a symbol of monasticism.
Early loss of a spouse, unforeseen hazards.
(Jupiter). Degree of incidence
Proserpine. Melancholy, unforeseen hazards. Disabled test failures in the family. Widowhood. Early death of loved ones. This is particularly evident in the ill-expressed Venus, Mars, Moon.
"Bonding". Indicates a person associated with any form of communication. Music, writing, radio.

URANIUM

* 19th degree of Sagittarius.
Mercury
"Magic Wand, divided star." - Indicates that the person with special spiritual powers and is able to make clear what is hidden in the mysterious silence of the mind, and therefore its quality is impossible to tell, using familiar words. This is a powerful and influential person, and if such a person will direct their energy to achieve higher goals, it is a harbinger of the coming of peace on our planet - the abode of sorrow and suffering. It is a symbol of enlightenment.
Frequent fires, imprisonment or death.
(Jupiter). Unhappiness, frustration and concern. The danger of imprisonment or prison. Frequent fires. Emigration.
"Rhythm". Indicates a person who is interested in the rhythms and cycles of existence and expression. Biophysics, medical radiologists, astronomers.

NEPTUNE

* 4th degree Capricorn.
Saturn
"Persephone gracefully out of the underground world outside. The sun is shining, and the whole district abounds in wheat, fruits and flowers, many birds and butterflies swirling above her head." - Indicates a very hardy people, forcing myself to work hard - whether it is healthy or ill, in order to remove all obstacles to the implementation of their desires. Here we see the connection of mental, emotional and physical strength - the trio that carries that person through the dangerous and the most adverse circumstances. Being born, the soul rises from the shadows of the world, life is moving forward and with her enchanting lights of amazing temples are achievable, and generates a constant immortality. It is a symbol of perseverance.
Advances in science.
(Pluto). Degree of accuracy, disgust, amounting to chistoplyuystva. Determination. Head and confidence to fanaticism. Overcoming obstacles through immense difficulties. Success in scientific careers. In general, a good degree - allows the concentration and stress.
"Idealist." Indicates a person who works in the name of the ideal. May have a receptive mental or unconsciously succumb to psychological influences. It is well manifested in the organization of election campaigns, or medium - sessions.

PLUTO

* 6-th degree of Scorpio.
Jupiter
"The eagle holding a serpent in its beak." - Indicates that the person energetic and strong, which is not easy to impose the will of others. The enemy of deceit and treachery, he was smashing a lie, makes fall silent deceiver. This man constantly at war with itself, torn between two opposite senses, one of whom calls him up, and the other is the cause of degradation. With which of them he wants to stay, you will own it. It is a symbol of vigilance.
Hard work and great patience.
(Saturn). It depicts an eagle, who is suffering. Modesty, temperance, diligence, patience. Docile nature. Unhappiness in all relationships, including marriage - podkabluchny husband. Sometimes needs help, to be led. (H. von Kleist, Schiller).
"Practical". Indicates a self-centered man, focused on material aspects of life. Best of all, this is manifested in the degree of a supply.

Rahu

* 21-th degree of Aries.
Ruler of Mars
"A man beats a fierce serpent, while others, armed with large knives and rush to his aid." - Indicates that the person who will be attacked by overt and covert enemies. Such a person is prone to anxieties and often will be subjected to false charges. It must be extremely careful in his dealings, and he should not rely on verbal agreements. He did not remain without loyal friends who will support him even in the hour of trial. Sensibility of the man is the cause of anxiety, worries, diseases, and regrets, and he will have to fight against the evil serpent, represented in a symbolic description. We wish him together with the noble and fair, and people turn away from themselves admirers of evil. It is a symbol of competition.
Generosity. The validity and strength of will.
(Jupiter). Degree of incidence of Saturn. Degree of generosity, confidence, generosity and justice. The strength of will and independence. At worst human qualities will be used by strangers. Poverty. (Zola, M. Tsvetaeva, Tchaikovsky).
"Risk". Indicates a brave man, often venturing. Sometimes it points to the unscrupulous, sometimes - the tendency to self-sacrifice. This degree can meet the writers.

Ketu

* 21-th degree of Libra.
Venus
"Colourful and tastelessly dressed women singing, lifting a glass of wine with his right hand. On one side of her spirit of joy, on the other - the spirit of Sorrows." - Indicates that the person rather malleable to be confused by external circumstances, and throwing a shadow, losing significant. Jewelry and other trinkets, abetting his sensual needs only lure, never meet until the end, and continue to demand more from him. If such a person, managing their own affairs, not enough careful and prudent, is always a snake that will bite him, and such a wound would be incurable. It is a symbol of punishment.
The failure, unhappiness.
(Jupiter). Rebellion, protest and independence. Unstable, difficult character. Despotic, unyielding people, overwhelming the other. A lot of hardships. (Louis Philippe, Philip IV the Fair).
"Personality." Indicates a charming man whose sincerity disarms and whose mind can be outstanding. Politicians, public figures, lawyers.

LILITH

* 23rd degree of Gemini.
Uranus
"Triangular hill on one side the sun shines straight paths and beautiful plants, the other side - dull and gloomy." - Indicates that the person who will have to work hard in the first half of life, when luck is on his side. At this time, he will be able to realize their most happy and fruitful ideas. The last part of life does not portend such a person. His being - this is the way a strange and mysterious soul, by which we should move with caution. He will love all the subtle and elegant, especially in youth. It is a symbol tests.
Hard life in big trouble because of the children.
(Proserpine, Saturn). Degree of sterility. Suicide, emigration. Severe degree of decline and poverty. Troubles through children, descendants. (Danish Christian II, who was deposed from the throne and spent 20 years in prison).
"Theory". Indicates a person with a tendency to formulate theories or assumptions, and surprisingly often right. A good degree for scientists - physicists. 24 "." Trust. "Indicates a person who believes in himself and others, but he can at one moment to lose faith. Abilities to occupations that require working with people.

* Connection: Capella (Alpha Aurigae 13 m 0.08) - Lilith (orb -0 ° 49'46 "),
Reference: White star on the body of a goat, which holds the Bootes. Translated as "goat." Some call it Amalhteia in honor of goats, whose milk had been suckled Zeus.
Impact: According to Ptolemy, like Mars and Mercury, Al-Vidas says - like Mercury and the Moon. Brings fame, wealth, prestige, service to society, influential friends, makes one neat, careful, extremely curious, especially with regard to news properties of Mercury are more significant and are manifested in the love of learning, information research. Ordinary people, these qualities make persistent, annoying, intrusive curiosity. In accordance with tradition, this star makes people more quirky, eccentric, capable of all sorts of tricks. This can be regarded as another manifestation of the weak influence of Neptune.
In soedienenii a beneficent planets gives popularity, honors and material prosperity. When bad configuration one can encounter on the path of life with deceit, cunning, meanness and extravagance. The star itself is associated with a devilish deceit, substitution of notions of good and evil.
Upward emphasizes love of learning, cognition, provides research interest.
At the climax: the links with the churches, the military and naval authorities, non-productive way of life; extravagance, envy, trouble. At the same time connecting with the Sun, Moon and Jupiter - the immeasurable happiness and glory of war.

* Connection: Nat (112 Beta Tau m 1.65) - Lilith (orb -0 ° 3'7 "),
Note: double star, it is clear-and-white and pale gray at the tip of the northern horn of Taurus, is well known under the name "North Horn Bull." From Al-Natih, "butt", and on Balindzheru - "wounded", "stabbed." The symbolic name - "Shepherd". In the name of al-Nat is often incorrectly referred to as the star Hamal of the constellation Aries.
Impact: The nature of Mars and Mercury. Happiness, fame, neutralizes both good and evil. This star is associated with cruelty, violence, crime and rebellion. Generates ambition, stubbornness, a desire to just get yourself, insecurity and instability.

* Connection: Alnilam (46 Epsilon Orionis m 1.70) - Lilith (orb 0 ° 15'39 "),
Note: A bright white star in the middle "of Orion's belt." Translated as "string of pearls."
Impact: According to Ptolemy, is of the nature of Jupiter and Saturn, according to Al-Vidas - Mercury and Saturn. Means Spiritual elevation, religious worship, love rituals, luck away from home. Perhaps wealth and brief honors.

* Connection: Capella (Alpha Aurigae 13 m 0.08) - Lilith (orb -0 ° 49'46 "),
"Goat." Her servants - Mercury and Mars. Is associated with evil deceit, cunning. Often gives a loss of status and permanent meanness around. Shakespeare had it in conjunction with Venus. At worst, born Alfonso and Kept. Intrigue and secret magical power over people, which turned into slaves. The tendency to secret societies, the confusion of good and evil.

* Connection: Nat (112 Beta Tau m 1.65) - Lilith (orb -0 ° 3'7 "),
The first horn of Taurus. Star of evil. Associated with cruelty, violence, crime. Often it is selected from the killers, criminals terry. Gives a crime against the law, against humanity, the desire to just get yourself, rejection. The man - a loner. With Jupiter, Mars - is a rebel, a revolutionary, a rebel, a troublemaker. With the Sun - the rise in extreme circumstances.

* Connection: Alnilam (46 Epsilon Orionis m 1.70) - Lilith (orb 0 ° 15'39 "),
2nd star of Orion's belt. Manifested by Jupiter, the Sun, Neptune. Means Spiritual elevation, religious worship, love rites. It gives honor, ideological guidance, support. Fortuna outside the home. With Wheel of Fortune, the MS makes a big rise, but at the nadir (to IC), not only does nothing but seeds. Gives homelessness, separation from the roots. Such a person has enemies among his relatives, he will not fit into their circle.

------------------------------------

beginner

Did any man enter in ur life in 2006-2007? :unsure:

gender:female, my date of birth: -----------, place of birth: ----------, nakshatra: Swathi nakshatra-2

I have recently started getting interest in astrology and approached few astrologers online. But I got very very brief prediction. Can anyone please predict about my marriage and career? I have filled and uploaded the Vedic Reading Form in my google documents so that it will be easier for you all to predict. It has 3 questions and also I described my 8 main events of my life which could help ascertaining exact birth time. Below is.....

keechu

Did any man enter in ur life in 2006-2007? :unsure:

Hi beginner,

Thanks for your reply.

Well sort of. Do you mean if I dated a man during 2006-2007? Well no. There was no dating, no chatting, no talking on the phone. It was at my part-time job workplace while I was doing my schooling and college diploma. He was my colleague. It was more like an infatuation/attraction, but it was unsaid to each other. There was no much communication but some kind of connection. I couldn't figure out fully what exactly he wanted from me. Well i purposely didn't want to go forward with all this because of my typical mindset(like i mentioned in my #5th reply). And after 2 years i.e in August 2009, I chose to leave that job for moving away to my university which was far away from my home. But he didn't come to say me bye but all my other colleagues did. Well I strongly felt it was good for him as well as for me if we don't get in a relationship. Because, he was 2 or 3 yrs younger to me and from different religion and state from India. May be he felt the same too. To my surprise(or shock?) I found his facebook pictures recently chilling at night club parties with all the vulgar girls around. I don't know if you called this someone entering into your life or not. As I don't think this literally means someone entering into your life. But as you mentioned that year, I thought of mentioning all this.

Please do reply and also mention how did you see that in my horoscope.

Thanks

Last edited:

Rajarshi

I think beneficial influences of Jupiter might be coming into play over the next year (I did send a PM re to this to the OP)
Supporting Jupiter will be of benefit: using the yellow sapphire and blue topaz stones for astro-remedies couldn't hurt!!
(See also my sticky in the Medical Astrology forum entitled "Remedial Astrology-Supporting Venus and Jupiter", for some additional natural supports for + Jupiter resonance)

Refreshing for members.

Regards

Rajarshi

Degrees, Nakshatra, Dasa & Shanideva Ashtabarga for use of members

Planets Rashi Longitude Nakshatra Pada Ret/Dir
ASC Pisces 005-15-42 UTTARABHADRA 1
SUN Virgo 018-16-53 HASTA 3 Direct
MOON Libra 010-35-27 SWATI 2 Direct
MARS Capricorn 004-26-17 UTTARASHADHA 3 Direct
MERC Libra 008-27-05 SWATI 1 Direct
JUPT Aquarius 021-11-47 PURVABHADRA 1 Retrograde
VENU Libra 024-49-30 VISHAKHA 2 Direct