Money for Further Studies .

Jai Kishen

Hello Members,
I pulled out a chart ( lol on a horary frenzy) on "If i will be able to earn money for CS after may "
CS = Company secretary .

I am 20yrs old already and its high time i started to feed myself and not depend on my parents .
so , yea this is what i can find from the chart :

1. Lord of ascd. = Sun (perfect , its my pride which wants me to earn for myself) in 8th house exalted . { could this mean indirect gains and stuff ? }

2. Lord of 2nd house = Retro mercury conj sun ( Lord of ascd.)

3.venus conj moon , venus conj jupiter , jupiter conj moon in 9th house in taurus (although in whole signs , they are in 10th :D )

4. Venus conj MC , Moon conj MC (good signs for career ? )

5. SN in 10th :( ( dam , ruined it !)

not looking that gud right ?

Asking,
Jai~

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_i_be_able_to_earn_money_for_cs_afte.56680.24107.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_i_be_able_to_earn_money_for_cs_afte.56680.24107.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20

flyingdog

South node in 10th might be a sign that in earning that money, you're not really kick-starting a career yet, which isn't the main issue anyway - just looking for some money first, right? Overall, it doesn't look great money-wise and there may be some delays in finding work to make that money (both lord of 6th/saturn is Rx, plus mars Rx there in your 1st shows possible delay) to make that money.

Do note that querent significator / Sun is in 8th (other people's money), and lord of 8th is Jupiter, part of that wonderful stellium touching the MC

My take (keep saying it, but it's true - I'm new to horary :joyful: ) is that you wont really earn all too much money yourself, but your parents (especially dad - NN/4th?) will get your career going with their money (sending you to college later on - 9th house benefics?)

Always worth trying to earn what you can, even if it's not much - the experience will be invaluable to your future even if money is not that forthcoming :smile:

Jai Kishen

South node in 10th might be a sign that in earning that money, you're not really kick-starting a career yet, which isn't the main issue anyway - just looking for some money first, right? Overall, it doesn't look great money-wise and there may be some delays in finding work to make that money (both lord of 6th/saturn is Rx, plus mars Rx there in your 1st shows possible delay) to make that money.

Do note that querent significator / Sun is in 8th (other people's money), and lord of 8th is Jupiter, part of that wonderful stellium touching the MC

My take (keep saying it, but it's true - I'm new to horary :joyful: ) is that you wont really earn all too much money yourself, but your parents (especially dad - NN/4th?) will get your career going with their money (sending you to college later on - 9th house benefics?)

Always worth trying to earn what you can, even if it's not much - the experience will be invaluable to your future even if money is not that forthcoming :smile:

Dam ! i knew it that my dad's intervention would be there (4th house) , and yea , i dont want to kick start a career here , i just need some basic money so i can pay for my education .

Thank you for taking the time and Reading the chart :)

Thanking,
Jai~

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Leo = Sun
-money = 2nd house = Virgo = Mercury
-Mercury posited in detriment in Pisces (-) and posited in 8th whole sign house (-) = net = - testimony
-Mercury retorgrades away from Sun = - testimony
-Moon in exaltation in 10th whole sign house (career type work) = + testimony
-Moon flows away from both Sun and Mercury = - testimony
-no applying aspects among the significators = - testimony

Answer: unfavorable for the March through May time period specified by the querent in this question; the + Lunar testimony relative to career (fertile Taurus on th 10th, Moon in it in its exaltation), shows that it is likely that at a later time $ for advancement in this area will be made available

Jai Kishen

dam it ! i was asking after may ,

i guess il have to ask my dad for it then :( AGAIN ! :(

Thank you for taking the time and Reading the chart ,
Jai~