Who Keeps Watching Me?

I play a game that allows people to watch your games. For the past few weeks I have always had someone watching my game (and no one seems to know who it is). Only people on your friend's list are suppose to be able to do this.

By my understanding, people who blocked you can still see your game activity. I'm wondering if the person that keeps viewing my games is this person?

Someone's watching me and I am wondering if it is who I think they are?

who%20is%20viewing%20my%20games.gif

conspiracy theorist

I'm not versed in horary. With that disclaimer out of the way this is what I see.

I see you are in a paranoid/fearful state (Moon 1st house ruler, in her fall, via combusta) about someone watching you play games (Moon in 5th).

However, you are unlikely to find out who it is. 7th house ruler is averse to you by sign - you can't see this person. Also the 12th house ruler (hidden enemies) is combust by the Sun - another indication of a hidden person. It is also averse by sign to you by sign - hidden again.

Moon is VOC which means this situation will remain unresolved.

Relax and let go of whatever suspicion you may have as you are only wasting your time.

I'm not versed in horary. With that disclaimer out of the way this is what I see.

I see you are in a paranoid/fearful state (Moon 1st house ruler, in her fall, via combusta) about someone watching you play games (Moon in 5th).

However, you are unlikely to find out who it is. 7th house ruler is averse to you by sign - you can't see this person. Also the 12th house ruler (hidden enemies) is combust by the Sun - another indication of a hidden person. It is also averse by sign to you by sign - hidden again.

Moon is VOC which means this situation will remain unresolved.

Relax and let go of whatever suspicion you may have as you are only wasting your time.

Just my luck, eh? :(

Thanks for the input.

conspiracy theorist

I've seen your other threads and it seems that all these things happening to you are trying to teach you how to develop/maintain some emotional equilibrium.

rafaella

I play a game that allows people to watch your games. For the past few weeks I have always had someone watching my game (and no one seems to know who it is). Only people on your friend's list are suppose to be able to do this.

By my understanding, people who blocked you can still see your game activity. I'm wondering if the person that keeps viewing my games is this person?

Someone's watching me and I am wondering if it is who I think they are?

Sun and Mercury are trine Mars (the 5th ruler for the games), so I'd say 2 people (men, perhaps young) are watching, probably not anyone you know as there is no aspect with Moon. Yet both in 10th, so I don't think they are hiding, but have access somehow to the games. They don't mean no harm to you, so don't worry.