Will we get back together?

LadyLazarus

Will we get back together? He told me that he loves me, but he is depressed, he tried to get over it but he can't. He broke up with me, he doesn't know if we'll get back together but now he can't do it. One week ago, he was telling me he' s in love, and we were talking about marriage. The question is if we will get back together. Can we see his feelings too? Please help me I'm crying all day

Attachments

• backtogether.gif
    backtogether.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 53

rafaella

Moon aspects Venus (quesited), however it will perfect aspect after change of sign, so it appears there is some possibility for you to get back together. It is also likely that there will be some change of circumstances surrounding this situation. Something about the stuation will change, either your own need for him or his own behaviour towards you...or something else.

I do think your ex cares for you deeply, both Venus and Sun are strongly exalting Mars. Venus has just changed signs into Capricorn, so he may just started to realise his feelings for you. Venus has dignity but is in detriment of Moon. Reception is not the greatest here. And I do not like the fact that Moon enters its own detriment. So emotionally this relationship may not be so good for you.

Last edited:

LadyLazarus

Thank you very much. You give me hope :) He talks to me after we broke up, but he talks about other stuff, not about us, about irrelevant things. I don't know why is he doing this and what should I do. Any other opinions?

LadyLazarus

Noone? He keeps talking to me online everyday. He starts conversation and when I propose to go out for a drink he finds an excuse. I don't know. I don't see feelings and I don't understand what happened.

Vista

Noone? He keeps talking to me online everyday. He starts conversation and when I propose to go out for a drink he finds an excuse. I don't know. I don't see feelings and I don't understand what happened.

Try not to answer his online conversations or at the very least, don't engage in conversation. Be short with one word answers. As long as he see's you online it will be enough to keep him going and not miss you. If you cut him off and unfriend him, he will have to reach out if he wants to talk. Do NOT contact him at all!

Vista

Vista, I am very angry. I went offline and I' ll try to keep it for at least 2-3 days like that.

NO, not 2-3 days!! Cut him off!!!! If I could say in my humble opinion and many, many years of dating, if you unfriend him and cut off all communication, that will force him to resolve his feelings one way or another. Any contact with him is hurting you...this is about what is best for you, understand? Keep in mind, men take about 3 weeks after a break-up to really start missing you and realizing the mistakes they made. Stay in your truth and go about your daily life and wait for him to come back around because he will. Unfriend him! Trust me.

LadyLazarus

You are so right. I will try to hold. You are right that any contact these days just hurted me. I would like to know if the horary chart shows a sign he' ll come back though if somebody could help

Vista

You are so right. I will try to hold. You are right that any contact these days just hurted me. I would like to know if the horary chart shows a sign he' ll come back though if somebody could help

South node is in the 7th house which is a negative. Moon is at the end of Sag so it doesn't make anymore aspects before leaving. Moon rules action and the querent and it doesn't do anythingf more in the sign of Sag. Depending on the horary astrologer, some could look at VOC Moon as nothing will come of it, but my feeling is like Rafaella says, something could change since the Moon is in an out of sign conjunction with his Sig Venus. Moon is also flowing towards both significators which is a positive indication. I don't think it's over.

rafaella

Yes with Moon changing signs its shows some changes in the behaviour or circumstances BEFORE getting back together. This means if you continie things the way they are without changing, you will not get back together. One of you need to change perspectives, or behaviours here. You cannot keep on giving in and giving him the power. As Vista advised, don't contact him, stay away. I agree.

Change the way you are. If he starts to see that you have cut him off, he will get worried and try to communicate with you. Still keep it short, dont talk to him until he has changed. Keep yourself busy. Conjunction to Venus happens in 6 units, so possibly 6 weeks or 6 months is the timeframe for new start in this relationship.

With Moon changing signs into its detriment, I still think this relationship may not be the best for your own good. Moon is not happy in Capricorn, this may be what happens with this relationship as well. Or rather your emotional well being is not good.

I wish you all the best! :)

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the 3 Testimonies method to estimate an answer to this question:

1) (non-horary) Magic 8 Ball astro-divination method:
-quesited (relationship) = 7th whole sign house = Taurus = Venus = a "yes" answer according to 8 Ball "rules"

2) Simple Lunar Divination
-ascending sign is a straight sign:-1
-Moon seperates from prior conjunction with the NN: -1
-Moon's next conjunction is with Venus: +2
-Moon's next sign is its detriment: -1
-Moon's next house is cadent: -1
-Moon's next house is Moon's House of Joy: +1
-Moon's next sign is a crooked sign: +1
-Moon flows away from the Part of Fortune: -1

Net = -1 = slightly uinfavorable testimony (ie a "no" answer)

3) Primary Ankara horary
-querent = 1st house = Scorpio = Mars
-quesited (the relationship) = 7th house = Taurus = Venus
-querent co-significator = Moon
-Venus flows toward Mars = + testimony
-Moon flows toward Mars = + testimony
-7th house posits the Dragon's Tail = - testimony
-there are no applying aspects among the significators (eventual sextile between Venus and Mars will be impedited by perfection of sextile Venus/Saturn, and conjunction Venus/Pluto, prior to perfecting between Venus and Mars) = - testimony
Results: 2 + and 2- testimonies, = net neutral (a "maybe" answer)

3 Testimonies Results:
-Magic 8 Ball = yes
-Simple Lunar = no
-Primary Ankara = neutral (maybe)

..so, although not much of an answer, based upon these results I have to say, at this point in time, maybe (50/50 chance)

mrdecc

Premium Member
will we get back together?

(her)
asc: Scorpio ruler:Mars
Mars 11'48 aqu ( mind /reason/human )
moon 25'21 sag ( body/desire/animal )

essential dignity

Mars 11'48 aqu
peregrine

moon 25'21 sag
peregrine

accidental dignity

Mars 11'48 aqu
cadent(3)thus equal to succedent
, Saturn 10'12 square Mars 11'49, Jupiter 7'02 trine Mars 11'49.

(Saturn is its usual restricting limiting, harmful self and Jupiter is in its detriment and retrograde so any help expected from Jupiter is rotten at the core no matter how spiritual, well meaning or positive it seems in addition whatever it represents wants to go backwards, for instance back to the way things were)

Moon 25'21 sag
succedent(2), decreasing

Her mind is out there, wandering around, not knowing which way to turn, her heart is doing about the same, weakness could set in and she could end up doing or saying things to him she would regret. Saturn is not helping her mind in the slightest with his 'there is no way through this' energy. Jupiter is promising that it will be OK but he's rotten underneath, the promises are thin air.

(him)

desc: Taurus ruler:Venus
Venus 1'6 cap ( mind /reason/human )
Sun 19'57 cap ( body/desire/animal )

essential dignity

Venus 1'6 cap
term

Sun 19'57 cap
peregrine

accidental dignity

Venus 1'6 cap
succedent(2)

Sun 19'57 cap
succedent(2)

His mind is almost made up, he has a modicum of self confidence in whatever he is doing, he is not experiencing any difficulties mentally, his heart feels very much alone and wandering, there is a possibility owing to his loneliness that he will do or say things to her that he might or might not regret depending on his dignity.

mutual reception

(her)

Hers:Mars 11'48 aqu
His:Venus 1'6 cap
nothing
His:Sun 19'57 cap
detriment

Hers:moon 25'21 sag
His: Venus 1'6 cap
nothing
nothing

(him)

His:Venus 1'6 cap
exalted
trip, detriment

exalted,term,face
face

Judgement

When this chart was active

She thinks nothing and dislikes his body/desire/animal nature
Her desire nature feels nothing for any part of him.

He is besotted with her mind, he actively dislikes her body/desire/animal nature
He has no interest in getting back together in a real world sense as there are no applying aspect between significators

If anything with Jupiter retrograde in the 7th, he desires, and has a way with words to try to make things go back to the way they were but utterly lacks the power to make that happen. Jupiter is in his eighth house, he wants your esteem he wants to own your sense of well being.

According to this chart there will be no getting back together.

all the best

ps

I forgot to mention the nodes, it looks as though the dragons tail is in the 7th, which means that life has been done before, the spiritual element cannot be distilled, the way forward is the the dragons head, it will strengthen your resolve.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
will we get back together?

(her)
asc: Scorpio ruler:Mars
Mars 11'48 aqu ( mind /reason/human )
moon 25'21 sag ( body/desire/animal )

essential dignity

Mars 11'48 aqu
peregrine

moon 25'21 sag
peregrine

accidental dignity

Mars 11'48 aqu
cadent(3)thus equal to succedent
, Saturn 10'12 square Mars 11'49, Jupiter 7'02 trine Mars 11'49.

<...>

Judgement

When this chart was active

She thinks nothing and dislikes his body/desire/animal nature
Her desire nature feels nothing for any part of him.

He is besotted with her mind, he actively dislikes her body/desire/animal nature
He has no interest in getting back together in a real world sense as there are no applying aspect between significators

If anything with Jupiter retrograde in the 7th, he desires, and has a way with words to try to make things go back to the way they were but utterly lacks the power to make that happen. Jupiter is in his eighth house, he wants your esteem he wants to own your sense of well being.

According to this chart there will be no getting back together.

all the best

ps

I forgot to mention the nodes, it looks as though the dragons tail is in the 7th, which means that life has been done before, the spiritual element cannot be distilled, the way forward is the the dragons head, it will strengthen your resolve.

Really nice analysis. Thank you for sharing your thought process.

Last edited:

LadyLazarus

Τhank you very much. Not what I want to hear but thanks :)
"I forgot to mention the nodes, it looks as though the dragons tail is in the 7th, which means that life has been done before, the spiritual element cannot be distilled, the way forward is the the dragons head, it will strengthen your resolve."

What do you mean life has been done before?
You are right he wants my esteem. That is what I think. So there's nothing left of love feelings?

mrdecc

Premium Member
Hello there LadyLazarus

The nodes mean a life previously lived and a life to live, you have been here before, this kind of relationship has already happened to you either in this or a past life, the nativity would give a more general view.

He is besotted with your mind only, he is unwilling or unable to give you more than that.