Lost Keys, afraid someone can be in possession of them. Please Help

GeminiStarr

I know its a Late asc so I am hoping that doesnt mean my fears are true and there is no hope in finding them.

Last time I had them I went to the grocery store and ran errands for my mom. I checked the mail box, which had a lot of packages. My hands were full so I didn't open the front door my mom did. I thought I gave her the keys along with her packages and other items but its not where she usually has them.

So that means it has to be some where between the last place I saw them which is at the mail box and the apartment.

This was a few days ago. I can not remember what I did with them. I thought I gave them to her (they belong to her) but now I realize they are lost.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

ptQqPv8.png

fensi88

There are 3 testimonies they wil be found!
Keys can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance. Look also where money or precious things are kept. Look in the bedroom, boudoir, furnishings, flower graden, shrubbery.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

Look at upper floors of a house, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator near church "things", places of worship or places where you keep sport's things. Look also in the rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Also at parent's home. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Where food is kept, old peoples home. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: deep blue, purple, red, grey

Kintpuash

Banned
I don't think there is a better lost and found horary astrologer in the world today - on any site - not even houlding or lilly or that other guy with the glasses - and the books - and navarro or otherst han GOCA Fensii. I have probably read his/her horary answers a thousand times over many years. S/he once helped me find a 'lost' ipod about 15 years ago - 'in area where you clean or where items are to be cleaned - facing west' It was in a pocket of jeans at the middle of my laundry basket, facing west.

GeminiStarr

There are 3 testimonies they wil be found!
Keys can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Ruler in 2nd house means to look at kitchen, storeroom or larder, cloakroom or wardrobe, room next to the entrance. Look also where money or precious things are kept. Look in the bedroom, boudoir, furnishings, flower graden, shrubbery.

Direction: north by east
Near colour: white, light green, blue, pink, lemon yellow

Look at upper floors of a house, upper rooms or near the fire or radiator near church "things", places of worship or places where you keep sport's things. Look also in the rooms where insurance policies are kept, a room where pets are allowed in the house, place where prayer books and college books are stored, place where woolen products are stored, room where very expensive furniture or imported things are.
Look at home, in the kitchen, pantry or basement. In a safe, secure place. Also at parent's home. Any place where food is stored. Father's room. Where food is kept, old peoples home. Informal room.

Direction: North
Near colour: deep blue, purple, red, grey

Just going back to update

You were correct

It was in a room of the house that had a lot of junk in it and that was not really in use.

I cleaned it out and found them.