Will my former friend study at the same campus as I?

I have a former friend, full blown narcissist, attempting to find a 3 year nursing program. Some people are suggesting he study at the campus I'm attending.

I'm certain he will fail the ethics evaluation given his severe lack of empathy and previous emotional difficulties/comprehension/etc., but I want to avoid this person as much as I possibly can. I do not, in any shape or form, want to rekindle any past relationship with this mentally unstable person. Given his emotional history, he WILL definitely try or attempt to cause issue with the campus.

Will he get accepted at the same university I'm currently attending?

Cheers,

Attachments

• BScN.jpg
    BScN.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 17
Your friend venus is in averse sign/house to you and in his 12th so id say NO.

Thank God.

I actually had a dream of him recently. We were walking in the halls, going opposite directions. We made eye contact but didn't say a word. He seemed to be sad too? Or in disgust? It's funny I investigate this dream and come across him wanting to study nursing.

It's sad he is destined to be accepted. He lacks empathy; and very self serving. It is an aspect very frowned upon in the nursing industry.

besitos

please update.

sometimes people connect with others in different ways - for example someone may empathize but not show it on their face, but in their actions. It's up to the school to decide whether the quesited has what it takes.