New Relationship?

Chrysalis

I think the trouble with this chart is that you've not asked a specific timeframe and just asked for the future.

Obvs your gonna meet someone new in the future.

yeah you do .. that is why i assumed you were a female

My chart is dominated (or ruled?) by Scorpio. I wonder if that is a culprit.

jup is in scorpio - fem sign

Yummy...

well moon separated from lord of 7th merc so did moon my question is did you split from anyone ..

I currently have a "thing" with someone. It's a very weird relationship. We did date for a week a couple of months ago. This would be in early August, late July? We're still friends. I did end our thing. It is nearly 3 months but not quite 3-4. I don't know. I can't quite tell you if it was a relationship or not. It is, however, very sexually driven. We share history, on the grounds of similar life events, but our relationship is predominately sexual. And, if it helps in interpretation, I'm opposed to such connections. I don't like relationships that are heavily based on sexual compatibility.

So, in saying that, I guess it comes close to 3-4 units, and it was very sexual.

2 major planets separating from the quested. ... usually indicates that you already know that person
however
if sun is a new person you do not know her since jup does not see sun nor it is within the same sign.. they are not .. so you dont know this person:unsure:

Indication of someone from my past but has seen revelations? Came to enlightenment? Read a lot of Pluto's Republic? Someone that I knew from a different group of friends and we connect? Say, an old highschool classmate?

Last edited:

tikana

okay lets get one thing straight ....
i dont knitpick stuff all the time. i usually knitpick when there is a definite need.

3-4 units is the same as 3 units.. i am not forensics... since you didnt put a single attempt to read your own chart i just blaze through it and leave it as is..

speaking of which ... real life requires my attention .. so if you excuse me, i gotta bolt!

Chrysalis

Tiks, Tik...you just gotta know how to take her :devil:

But really i think you should have asked for a time frame, this would help.

Tiks, Tik...you just gotta know how to take her :devil:

But really i think you should have asked for a time frame, this would help.

I'd assume it would have been implied to be relatively speaking. Thanks to T, she(?) seems to imply there is someone headed towards my direction? I thought horary was very short sighted?

well moon separated from lord of 7th merc so did moon my question is did you split from anyone .. 2 major planets separating from the quested. ... usually indicates that you already know that person

Could it be an indication of an ex as Mercury and Jupiter are in the same house? I'm trying to use another interpretation as a framework.

Glinda

sun is in romantic sign.. she will get someone but Not long term relationship :)
mars rules 5th house of romance which interestingly enough flipping to libra.
how can you not see a romantic relationship?
I havent even looked at dispositor or lord of the part of love ... look at that and see which planet disposes it and which planet conjuncts it if any

Shortterm relationship based on sex is not romantic relationship to me, sorry.