Will the books I am working on be successful?

GeminiStarr

Hello all,

I am working on my first novel (Its Young Adult Contemporary with a theme of finding one's identity) I plan to make it a duology (2 book series) I am hoping publishers will love it if not I will settle for self-publish.

Either way, my question is will it be successful. Success being financial and growing a large fanbase. I am looking for this book to not only bring in an income for me but to help me gain attention and make a name for myself in the literary world and to gain a fanbase.

I am: Venus in the 8th house. I hope this doesn't show a debt or loss of some kind but that it's showing my anxiousness and worry about the book.

Publishing: Mercury in the 6th house. House of service and daily work. Is this showing self-publishing? Something I will have to work at.

Venus and Mercury are sextile. I am thinking this shows some success with effort and work? Maybe leaning toward self-publishing again.

Moon: In 4th house

The book its self would be the 5th house, Neptune which is in its own house. It's square my significator maybe showing obstacles in finishing?

Thanks in advance for any help

I appreciate it greatly

e3w8hSe.png

waybread

I think it's readable. But I am having trouble in getting a "yes" out of it.

Not to worry. Spend a few months rethinking your project, learning more about the publishing industry and self-publishing, and especially getting some feedback from an expert in the field, such as an editor. Once you're in a new and different relationship with your work, you can ask again.

You're Venus. She's in her own terms, so you do have some resources, but even better would be to see your significator domiciled or exalted. You are secondarily signified by Jupiter, who is in your first house (good) but lacking essential dignity and retrograde. The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter.

I think there are several ways to see the quesited. Fame and fortune are 10th house matters, communication and children are ruled by Jupiter. Publications might be a 9th house matter, but this applies more to works of great literature than what I think you're proposing. In any event, I'm unable to find any of these making a great hit with Venus.

In horary astrology it is important to distinguish between applying and separating aspects. An applying aspect is likely to come to fruition, but not a separating aspect. Then squares and oppositions would suggest difficulties even if a matter works out. Note that Mercury, as the faster-moving planet, has separated from its recent sextile with Venus.

If you're committed to your project, now would be a good time to get yourself into a stronger position, rethink what you really want, and then wait a few months before asking again.

GeminiStarr

I think it's readable. But I am having trouble in getting a "yes" out of it.

Not to worry. Spend a few months rethinking your project, learning more about the publishing industry and self-publishing, and especially getting some feedback from an expert in the field, such as an editor. Once you're in a new and different relationship with your work, you can ask again.

You're Venus. She's in her own terms, so you do have some resources, but even better would be to see your significator domiciled or exalted. You are secondarily signified by Jupiter, who is in your first house (good) but lacking essential dignity and retrograde. The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter.

I think there are several ways to see the quesited. Fame and fortune are 10th house matters, communication and children are ruled by Jupiter. Publications might be a 9th house matter, but this applies more to works of great literature than what I think you're proposing. In any event, I'm unable to find any of these making a great hit with Venus.

In horary astrology it is important to distinguish between applying and separating aspects. An applying aspect is likely to come to fruition, but not a separating aspect. Then squares and oppositions would suggest difficulties even if a matter works out. Note that Mercury, as the faster-moving planet, has separated from its recent sextile with Venus.

If you're committed to your project, now would be a good time to get yourself into a stronger position, rethink what you really want, and then wait a few months before asking again.

Thank you so much for responding. I will take your advice.

I will actually start working on my book with my professor who is a published author for the fall semester. So that's August until December. I guess I can ask after I get the mentoring and feedback from them.

I am really optimistic about it but I do admit I go back and forth about the direction I want to go. My idea could be more concrete.

Sunrise

Hello all,

I am working on my first novel (Its Young Adult Contemporary with a theme of finding one's identity) I plan to make it a duology (2 book series) I am hoping publishers will love it if not I will settle for self-publish.

Either way, my question is will it be successful. Success being financial and growing a large fanbase. I am looking for this book to not only bring in an income for me but to help me gain attention and make a name for myself in the literary world and to gain a fanbase.

I am: Venus in the 8th house. I hope this doesn't show a debt or loss of some kind but that it's showing my anxiousness and worry about the book.

Publishing: Mercury in the 6th house. House of service and daily work. Is this showing self-publishing? Something I will have to work at.

Venus and Mercury are sextile. I am thinking this shows some success with effort and work? Maybe leaning toward self-publishing again.

Moon: In 4th house

The book its self would be the 5th house, Neptune which is in its own house. It's square my significator maybe showing obstacles in finishing?

Thanks in advance for any help

I appreciate it greatly

e3w8hSe.png

Re: Will the books I am working on be successful?
I am hoping publishers will love it
hi dear
the map has mixed specimens but not forbidding the success you are asking for. Perhaps it still wants a lot of work.

I am impressed by the map because it precisely scans your question and relates it.
First of all I like the ascendant who is in session at the simple, lucky fixed star SPIKA. This means fortunes luck success.
Also, SPIKA is connected with the arts as well as the ruler of the Venus horoscope (arts and beauty).
Venus in the sign of Gemini in a sign of the air, communicative, shows us mainly the reason and the thought etc

Ruler here Mercury of the 9th, exactly what you are referring to, the 9th house is about publishing houses, foreign countries, etc
Venus (you), you are focusing on 9th issues (publishing houses, foreign countries).
Because there we have all the sign of cancer inclluding = Moon, maybe they are more involved than one publishing house.

Then I see your 10th house (success, recognition, social recognition, etc.).
Sun where it is too much for Aphrodite (you) and the Moon (publishing house), in the 7th house (the collaborations, the contracts, the house that is related to the world and more generally to the others.
the fixed sign of Taurus/ Scorpio, shows us slow progress and not fast.

Then I see Jupiter (your book), retrograde (delays), in a sign of water and in a sign of mystery.
The Moon (publishing house), if you see it, will catch Aphrodite triangle (you and after the sun (success recognition).) Jupiter here collects the light of the Moon and the Sun and the Sun will find Opposite Jupiter (your book ).
Also, the Moon finds the astiskia of these planets (Jupiter, Sun)

What struggles me here is the fact that Venus is in the detriment of Jupiter (book) and Jupiter in the detriment of Venus (you). What's the Difficulty Here ??? What is the problem??? Money??? Have there been any changes and fixes that made you harder ????
Also Jupiter and the Moon Fall (Publishing House), do you need to make some changes. Does the publishing house make it difficult for you?

Another positive element is that the profits from the book are shown by this powerful Mars where it will soon enter the ultimate fate of its rise (at its peak).

Neptune (a modern planet of art and art in general) in the 5th house of creation and the exaltation of Aphrodite that gives you a lot of imagination will look like a triangle with this Zeus and Aphrodite. Bold imagination and creativity.

hope the best and good luck

GeminiStarr

hi dear
the map has mixed specimens but not forbidding the success you are asking for. Perhaps it still wants a lot of work.

I am impressed by the map because it precisely scans your question and relates it.
First of all I like the ascendant who is in session at the simple, lucky fixed star SPIKA. This means fortunes luck success.
Also, SPIKA is connected with the arts as well as the ruler of the Venus horoscope (arts and beauty).
Venus in the sign of Gemini in a sign of the air, communicative, shows us mainly the reason and the thought etc

Ruler here Mercury of the 9th, exactly what you are referring to, the 9th house is about publishing houses, foreign countries, etc
Venus (you), you are focusing on 9th issues (publishing houses, foreign countries).
Because there we have all the sign of cancer inclluding = Moon, maybe they are more involved than one publishing house.

Then I see your 10th house (success, recognition, social recognition, etc.).
Sun where it is too much for Aphrodite (you) and the Moon (publishing house), in the 7th house (the collaborations, the contracts, the house that is related to the world and more generally to the others.
the fixed sign of Taurus/ Scorpio, shows us slow progress and not fast.

Then I see Jupiter (your book), retrograde (delays), in a sign of water and in a sign of mystery.
The Moon (publishing house), if you see it, will catch Aphrodite triangle (you and after the sun (success recognition).) Jupiter here collects the light of the Moon and the Sun and the Sun will find Opposite Jupiter (your book ).
Also, the Moon finds the astiskia of these planets (Jupiter, Sun)

What struggles me here is the fact that Venus is in the detriment of Jupiter (book) and Jupiter in the detriment of Venus (you). What's the Difficulty Here ??? What is the problem??? Money??? Have there been any changes and fixes that made you harder ????
Also Jupiter and the Moon Fall (Publishing House), do you need to make some changes. Does the publishing house make it difficult for you?

Another positive element is that the profits from the book are shown by this powerful Mars where it will soon enter the ultimate fate of its rise (at its peak).

Neptune (a modern planet of art and art in general) in the 5th house of creation and the exaltation of Aphrodite that gives you a lot of imagination will look like a triangle with this Zeus and Aphrodite. Bold imagination and creativity.

hope the best and good luck

Thank you so much, this interpretation gave me a lot of clarity. You touched on the question I wanted to be answered and I appreciate you taking your time.

The major problem I having at this point is my self-confidence to write this book. I second guess my self and my talents a lot despite the compliments I receive. It's a bad trait that I have.

The only changes that have been made are within myself. I shared the first chapter of my book with a group a few weeks ago and while majority enjoyed it, some of the feedback made me rethink the direction of my book. So I am reworking my ideas right now.

I am expecting to finish most of my first book by the end of this year. I haven't presented it to publishers yet but I will definitely update this thread and let you know what happens with that.

Thanks again.