New Relationship 2016?

SagRising77

Hi all :) It's been a while since I've posted but I've been lurking about all year. I've been trying to study horary again more lately. So I've cast a chart and the question is: Will I begin a new relationship in 2016?

For the record, I have not met anyone (yet).

Alright so...
Me= H1/Venus in 9th house
Potential relationship = H7/Mars in 7th house (conjunct descendant)
Moon in 1st house

Venus makes no aspect to Mars, but trines the Moon. And the Moon is in my house/his 7th. Mars is in my 7th and on the descendant.

I'm feeling like it means no, since there's no aspect. BUT the moon trining me and opposing Mars makes me wonder. And Mars on the angle. Does this mean someone will be interested in me but I won't be or maybe vice versa?

There's also the 5th house of romance/fun...which is Mercury in 9th conjunct Venus (me) and trining Moon. So...maybe there will be a romance, but no real relationship?

Please share your insights if you have any different ones :) Thanks everyone!

Relationship2016Horary.JPG

LovelyMissAries

Hi! Do you mind reposting the chart in Regiomontus (sp)? That way the little diagram at the bottom will show whether or not the planets are applying or separating.

Thanks!

SagRising77

Hi! Do you mind reposting the chart in Regiomontus (sp)? That way the little diagram at the bottom will show whether or not the planets are applying or separating.

Thanks!

Hi LMA thanks for the response! :) I dont have access to a desktop computer right now and I dont see a way to upload an image on mobile.
If you want to try drawing up a chart the info is 2-15-16, 10:53am, Metairie,LA, USA. If not I can try to get on a real computer tmw.
Thanks again!

Doodleloo

Hi LMA thanks for the response! :) I dont have access to a desktop computer right now and I dont see a way to upload an image on mobile.
If you want to try drawing up a chart the info is 2-15-16, 10:53am, Metairie,LA, USA. If not I can try to get on a real computer tmw.
Thanks again!

Could printscreen, upload to google drive, and then share the link that will allow her to view it. That's a roundabout I came up with for when I'm phoning.

Marcoilrosso

It is better you do judgement another time, for the 7th is occupied by Infortunes. One aphorism, said that when 7th is stressed, judgement may be clouded.