Tax Return - Will we/he get it?

astroner

I filled out my ex's tax return for him, and we still haven't received the federal check [the biggest one]. Will he get it, or is there some trouble? Do I have to check the 8th house ruler for this one?

The Moon rules the ASC. It's in Scorpio @ fall, so not in good shape overall. Taxes I believe are ruled by Saturn rx in Scorpio where Moon is @ fall. Is Moon in trouble? Saturn is Rx..does that alone signify that we will still receive it? I have never done this type of horary..not sure what's going on, or what's the delay. He did receive a letter, but we haven't seen it as it is at his mother's house. He should be viewing the letter today...

Does Mercury rx rules the 3rd house? 2nd = Money? If so it's combust..that doesn't look good at all :(. Or should I just focus on Saturn rx as 8th house ruler?

Can someone please help? Will he get it, or is there some kind of problem that we need to resolve?

Thanks a lot & I will update on what happens.

Just noticed the moon is VOC. Guess that's a no =/

2dcefrt.png

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Curious, does the money go straight into an account, or is it a cheque?

Moon last aspect is trine to POF, which suggests a yes to me.

Sun (2nd house) has trined Saturn (8th ruler). Perhaps it is delayed as Saturn is slow and retrograde. That to me looks like a transaction already been made.

There is a Merc retrograde about to combust by Sun in 9th house, not sure what that is, a paperwork issue? Looks like some confusion with paperwork. But overall, final aspect shows a good result.

Sirus rising I believe is a good sign overall.

Do let us know!

astroner

We got it the 14th! Thank you very much ;)

It was direct deposit (bank)

Curious, does the money go straight into an account, or is it a cheque?

Moon last aspect is trine to POF, which suggests a yes to me.

Sun (2nd house) has trined Saturn (8th ruler). Perhaps it is delayed as Saturn is slow and retrograde. That to me looks like a transaction already been made.

There is a Merc retrograde about to combust by Sun in 9th house, not sure what that is, a paperwork issue? Looks like some confusion with paperwork. But overall, final aspect shows a good result.

Sirus rising I believe is a good sign overall.

Do let us know!

Last edited:

astroner

Lol will do. I can't help but look @ Mercury rx applying to MC + Mars by 8 units. It took 8 days from when I asked this horary to receive it, weird? heh :) Maybe e-file uses a different house for taxes? Or is the 10th house (government money)?

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Ah interesting, Mercury retrograde applied first to sun, your 2nd house. Maybe that was it! Pretty quick aspect! Mercury could be considered combust in that sense, maybe there is a traditional aspect which explains that...

dr. farr

Retrospectively, by the alternative Ankara horary method, finding Moon (querent) flowing toward lord of the $house (2nd house), the Sun, plus finding the Part of Fortune near the top of the chart, in fertile Pisces, disposited by benefic Jupiter, with Sun and Moon flowing toward it (indeed, Moon in applying partile trine to the POF), all would have been + testimonies for a fortunate outcome regarding this matter.

By Magic 8 Ball, a "yes" answer would have been generated: taking the 2nd house as quesited significator, this = Leo which = Sun which = a yes answer by 8 Ball "rules":; taking instead the Part of Fortune as quesited significator, this falls in Pisces which = Jupiter which (also) = a yes answer by the 8 Ball...

(Note: it wouldn't be 10th house, or even 8th house, because taxes returned is the return of YOUR money, not of other people's $-8th-or of the government's $-10th)

Last edited: