Does he harbor ill will towards me?

Serendipity

So about a month and a half ago I asked if I was going to be fired. The answer was no. (told off the boss a bit) Things had improved at my job because my boss had hired a new manager. The new guy seems to be pretty good. However, I know from comments he's made to me that my original boss (now his boss) has talked about me to him. I wasn't concerned about that because my work speaks for itself and I can already tell what this new guy thinks of him and how he does things. A few things have happened to make me wonder if big boss is up to something. Twice within a week I've had a meeting scheduled with my new manager and both times big boss has pulled him into his office for unscheduled meetings. And now within the last 2 weeks I've gotten additional responsibilities dumped on me (coming from big boss which my manager is trying to transfer them to another dept.). If I had a lot of free time it wouldnt bother me but I'm already swamped. I was kind of wondering if big boss is doing it all on purpose. He's done things in the past to get to me. Anyway, I asked if he harbors ill will towards me. The only reason I dont look for another job is because I think the new manager is good, he's smart and I respect him.
Chart data July 14, 2010 9:03pm Wayne NJ
Sorry can't post it.
I'm Saturn in the 8th, wouldn't say mental anguish fits the bill but more annoyed. He's Mars, also in the 8th. They're applying in conjunction. So I'd have to say this means yes. But before the aspect can perfect Saturn will leave and move to Libra. Does this mean yeah he harbors ill will towards but nothing will come of it because I will manage to evade him? Moon is in Virgo in the 7th, leaving Venus. Will apply to Mars by conjunction, sextile Sun before coming to my significator.
Funny how everything is under the rulership of Mercury. Does that even mean anything? Mercury is in the 7th. Should I look at what houses it rules or am I over analyzing?
Can someone take a look please?

Last edited:

Serendipity

Good thing about this chart is that by the time Mars catches Saturn.....Saturn will be in exaltation and Mars will be in detriment.
Really wish someone would look at the chart.
I know the answer is yes because of something I found out today. Maybe I should just throw in the towel and get another job.

astro09

Not sure how exactly was your question asked. Assuming is as you put it, Does he harbor ill will towards me?, I prefer to take the 7th H as his instead of the 10th. Of course, you are the first, Saturn.
He is the sun in the 12th, in cancer—showing he has mixed feelings (with both, the good and the ill being strong) toward you; and, that he is hiding something he does not want to be out for others to know.

Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation)
(Following is based upon whole sign format)

+Taking the 7th house to represent him (subject of the question) and his attitudes toward you (taking asc as you = Aquarius = Saturn), the 7th being under Leo and thus the Sun:
-by the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball, taking the 7th as significator, this = Leo = Sun = "yes he harbors ill will toward you", according to the 8 Ball "rules"

+Forgetting the 8 Ball:
-I consider the condition/situation of his significator, the Sun, in order to get an idea of his inner feelings about you:
-they are not too intense, since Sun is approaching (but not yet in) a sextile with Saturn, and as yet there are no aspects between Sun and Saturn
-however, Sun is parallel with the South Node (Dragon's Tail), a very negative indication regarding the subject of this question (ie, his feeling about you)
-also, the Sun is in parallel with the North Ascellus: this star gives "favorable for dealing with the public...and favorable for dealings with people in business"...which might indicate that he has the ability (or insight) not to let his personal attitude toward you come out into the open and affect his greater interest to run the business or to do something to you (take some apparent action toward you) which might make him look bad to others, especially to those above him...
-the Sun is also in longitudinal conjunction with the star Ras Elazed Borealis, which shows (again relating to him and this specific question about him) "mental superiority and power" yet also being "heartless and cruel"
...so we put all that together and I would say, yes he has ill will toward you BUT he's not going to let that lead him to anything obvious which might interfere with the business or make him look bad to others (particularly to those above him)

Last edited:

Serendipity

yes that is actually how I phrased the question. I thought about it for a while before I created the chart. I asked it this way because if the answer was yes then it would be more than possible for him to be doing things detrimental to me behind the scenes.
I'm not sure I understand why the 7th house is taken for him. I don't have a personal relationship with him. I thought significators were chosen based on the relationship. Of course I think the outcome is the same whether you use the 7th or 10th.
Not sure what he would be hiding (12th house). I'd have to think about that but it sounds appropriate. Being in the sign of his detriment doesn't surprise me either :wink:
drfarr your reading was interesting. Pretty accurate too.
yes he has ill will toward you BUT he's not going to let that lead him to anything obvious which might interfere with the business or make him look bad to others (particularly to those above him)
He would do subtle things to undermine me. Because he is indeed concerned about his appearance. He wouldn't want anyone to think he's the bad guy
Once again even when the Sun applies to Saturn ...Saturn will leave Virgo before it can perfect. I'm assuming I will be in a better position overall when it changes signs to libra.

astro09

Seren, I will elaborate a bit more so it can help you understand my previous answer better.

When you do not specify the relationship in the question you are asking, you go to the 7th. There are those who may take a different house with a different explanation of why they pick what the pick... That would greatly depend on our own experience.

Why do I believe he has mixed feelings towards you? Because both are present, the good and the ill. That is, the sun is in Saturn’s (you) detriment and in the moon’s (you as well) rulership.

As far as the hidden issue is concerned, take a look at the sun (him) in his 12th H. He is hiding something. Do I know what? Not exactly. Can one intuit that it has to do with his feeling towards you? Of course! Actually, the reply that follows my original answer, and that you copied here, makes the reference as: … to he's not going to let that lead him to anything obvious which might interfere with the business or make him look bad to others (particularly to those above him). This is like preventing others to see or know something; in other words, he is hiding something.

I had expressed (on the above reply): that he is hiding something he does not want to be out for others to know.

You have confirmed that on your comment: He would do subtle things to undermine me. Because he is indeed concerned about his appearance. He wouldn't want anyone to think he's the bad guy.

Finally, I would like to add to your comment about Saturn moving into Libra, that it seems you will get to a point in which you will gain more confidence on yourself and t the same time you will dislike him (even more than now???).

Hope I have helped you clarify your doubts. I wish everything gets better for you. :smile:

Serendipity

Ok so basically he is hiding the fact that he's trying to undermine me from my co-workers and manager.
I can't for the life of me figure out what I did to this guy to make him dislike me. The first year I worked there everything was fine. After that it was all down hill. *shrug*

Serendipity

Update... The answer to this question is a yes. I found out that my boss was talking badly about me to the new manager. I don't know exactly what was said but this was enough to confirm it for me.