Will I get an offer?

alexa42

Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 1.28.42 PM.jpg

Will I receive an offer from the company?
I recently had an online interview and coding test for a remote position. I am asking if I will hear back with an offer

Observations
First house ascendant Leo, I am represented by the sun, which is in the 11th house gemini.

Querent – sun, 11th house, gemini, conjunct North Node

Quesited- Venus, 10th house, retrograde, applying conjunct moon, sextile MC, trine saturn. It is retrograde, but it's apply

Moon – 10th house, Taurus, exaltation, conjunct quesited, semisextile ascendant , applying to quesited and querant, trine Jupiter-saturn, square ascendant – but is it void of course?

Planetary Hour- Venus

North node- conjunct sun in the 11th house, exaltation?

The quesited is retrograde, but it is in, and moving into conjuncton with the moon, mutual application – Venus goes direct on the 25th, will I hear an answer then?

Incidentally, venus is conjunct my natal MC. ¬¬

Conclusion / questions

My take is that the overall it looks positive, I would think that I would hear something soon… however, if the moon is void course, does that make the answer automatically no? Can it be considered void of course if it is applying a conjunction with venus (though) venus is retrograde.

Since Venus in is applying in mutual reception to the moon, which is well placed and in the 10th house, I'm thinking maybe they had a change of mind, but will come back to me.

alexa42

ETA, saturn rules my competition, I find that in the 6th, retrograde. It is trine Venus, but moving away from the job. So is that a good sign?

Chrysalis

Lot of employers falls at 1° Gemini in a pitted degree, but which exalted moon in an elevated degree heads towards a conjunction with. The lot ruler mercury is in an elevated degree also, conjunct Pof, and will retrograde back towards you/sun.

I think you should get an offer.

alexa42

Interesting, thanks! Much of what you said is new to me. I had to look up pitted degrees :)
What is your take on the moon being void of course, or not? I've never really been able to grasp that concept.

aquarius7000

ETA, saturn rules my competition, I find that in the 6th, retrograde. It is trine Venus, but moving away from the job. So is that a good sign?

Saturn does not move away quickly enough. Moon moves faster. Unfortunately, that Saturn (other person) will interfere between the Moon and Venus.