Some Helpful Information

Lapis

Winter Solstice

Happy Winter Solstice everyone! I wanted to remind any interested, to read Barbara Hand Clow's Winter Solstice report. It's very insightful as usual and her take on the grand fixed square is very good IMO. www.handclow2012.com/astroflash.htm

Light

Hi All

I found this site: www.crystalinks.com

It's full of metaphysical stuff at a basic level. A bit like an encyclopedia of metaphysics! It's great for explaining Most of the things discussed in this forum!

It's certainly turned on a few light bulbs :idea: and now I have a better idea of what people are taking about! :oops:

Take care

hel

Lapis

Here's an interesting link with another one at the bottom of the page under "January". You might want to take a look at both.

http://medicinegarden.com/astrology/ovrallreview2006.html

hel141,

Hi you! That was a great link you left. It has so much information, you could spend hours there reading. Hope we see more of you around here!

Light

Hi Lapis

you could spend hours there reading

That's where I've been, trying to get up to speed and understand more on this board! :) I've got lost in there too - things I've read and haven't been able to find again! :oops: Did I imagine them? There were some interesting bits on the changes going on now, and the iron in the body which I particularly wanted to pass on to you. It really made a lot of sense to me. But can I find it again? :x

I'm still lurking regularly on this board, just putting in some hours getting down to the study! I'll get there.

Take care

hel

Lapis

hel141,

I'm so glad to hear that you're "lurking regularly" here. I've missed you and will be glad when you feel ready to do more than just lurk. Hint, hint. :wink:

I can SO relate to finding some great treasure of info only to then not be able to locate it again. I'm doing this right now with trying to find some 'Sabian' symbol readings for certain signs etc. Frustrating....

About that iron in the body you mentioned. Just today I rediscovered some info about potassium that I knew years ago and promptly forgot. :oops: I started taking it again today and hopefully it will help balance my weird water 'rising' and electrolite imbalance. I think I'll take iron too because I know you 'saw' something important. Thanks for that.

Lapis

I'm just bumping this thread up because of all the really great links on it. It seems like there's many new members here recently and so I wanted this thread a bit more visible for them too. Check out page 1 for some great links. :)

Empath

Thanks, Lapis! Indeed there are some wonderful links here.

I appreciate Karen's readings on the What's up on planet earth site. She lists a lot of interesting physical symptoms that manifest as the energies accelerate. I've written about some grander physical issues,
but what I've experienced -- on a minor scale -- these past several months seems relevant to the energy shift:

intermittant clogged right ear
bouts of lower and upper eyelid twitching -- left eye
tons of static shocks -- even when the humidity is high -- I shock pretty much whatver I contact!

Arian Maverick

I'm just bumping this thread up because of all the really great links on it. It seems like there's many new members here recently and so I wanted this thread a bit more visible for them too. Check out page 1 for some great links.

Lapis, how about if I make this thread sticky so that it will always be located on the top of the page? 8)

Arian Maverick

Lapis

http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/APsymptoms.htm

These are only 10 of the 40 Ascension symptoms Karen Bishop lists in her new book The Ascension Primer - Life In the Higher Realms Series: Book One 2006.

"CHAPTER 4: THE ASCENSION SYMPTOMS
The conclusion of this chapter lists 40 of the most common ascension symptoms that many are experiencing.

Here are 10 of the 40:

• Feeling as if you are in a pressure cooker or in intense energy; feeling stress. This is one of the first ascension symptoms that a person usually feels. In the beginning, when the energy shifts arrive, they bring with them a New and higher vibration. Old patterns, behaviors and beliefs are being pushed to the surface for release. Feeling all this pressure going on inside of you can feel like great stress or that you are on overload. If you are still in a conventional life with mainstream pressures, this New energy can really add to your pile. You will eventually adjust to this higher vibration and much will be activated for release within you as well. More room inside for more of the higher energy!

• Depression. This symptom is most definitely in the top three and very widely experienced. The ascension process purges so much of the darker and denser energies from us, that we find ourselves “in them” for quite some time. We may feel like things are simply never going to get better. And to add insult to injury, the outer world is no longer in alignment with the new higher vibrating you. It doesn't feel so good out there and it may feel like there is nowhere to go that does. Therefore, everything around us feels just plain ugly and icky. And in addition, when we are vibrating higher and have to wait for the outside to manifest itself in a higher way of being, it can feel like it is taking forever. Feelings of let down and feelings that things will never change are so very common. This is a long process. An upside down reality, world and human is having to turn rightside up. There is a jewel in the length of the process, though, and a necessary and perfectly intended by-product. We cannot create from the ego. We have to get to a place where we are OK no matter what is going on. Feeling disappointment for what feels like forever eventually makes us realize that we will never get anything that we feel we cannot live without. When we learn to detach and release all attachments, we always get precisely what we want. It is like magic and a very key part of the ascension process involving letting go of all attachments. When we arrive in this space, we are truly in heaven as absolutely nothing can affect us here and we also get whatever we desire, even though we desire nothing. This is a true symptom of “arriving” and one can only feel total peace from this point on.

• Anxiety, panic and feelings of hysteria. When our egos begin to depart, they literally freak out as they do not want to cease to exist. It may feel as if everything is ending (most of everything is!). Your system is also on overload and you may feel as if you are hyperventilating. Things are happening to you that you may not understand. You are also losing behavior patterns of a lower vibration that you developed for survival in 3D. This may make you feel vulnerable and powerless. These patterns and behaviors you are losing are not needed in the higher realms. When we experience death during a 3D process, we can panic and have anxiety as we do not know where we are going. When I went through a big leap, I knew I was “going.” My non-physical ascension guide told me to trust and relax, as it was really quite peaceful on the other side. None-the-less, with no frame of reference, it was difficult. Now, I totally trust and go with all of it and it greatly helps. When you finally “arrive” you will eventually feel much love, safety and unity. Just wait! And also know that others are going where you are going ... you are not going alone.

• A need to eat often along with what feels like attacks of low blood sugar. A craving for protein. This is another one of the first symptoms that is felt by many. Our bodies are using up an incredible amount of fuel for this process. As we are literally being turned inside out, every ounce of energy we have is being utilized. I have found it best to eat the protein along with being still during this time. These low blood sugar periods come and go for several years, but get much better as our bodies begin adjusting.

• Weight gain, especially in the abdominal area. Weight gain has been experienced and reported by many. It's interesting that many of the ascension symptoms greatly mock menopausal symptoms, except that many men are having them too! I have found that the abdominal area is a great protector for the solar plexus. With our internal vibrations beginning to rise, the outside world feels pretty horrendous at times. Whenever I am in the “outside” world, I notice that my belly seems to expand. There are some who believe that as we reach higher states of consciousness, we get a “Buddha belly.” These individuals take great pride in their swollen bellies! (I prefer a flat and trim one, myself …) But all over weight gain is common as well. As we lose more and more of our density, we subconsciously fear that we will disappear and want some extra weight. In addition, this extra weight is very beneficial in keeping us grounded and in supporting us in processing and holding these New higher vibrations. No matter what you do, from intense and regular exercise to fasting, this extra weight will not come off because it is not supposed to. It is here to help us. It took me two years, but I finally got used to it.

• Unusual aches and pains throughout different parts of your body. This is another of the most common symptoms. Manifesting just about anywhere, this is a sign of purifying and releasing blocked energy that is vibrating at a 3D level while other parts of us are vibrating higher. You may feel pain in various areas of your body for several weeks and then it will simply vanish with no explanation.

• A feeling of disorientation; not knowing where you are; a loss of a sense of place. “Where in the world am I? I do not fit anywhere and nothing seems to fit or feel remotely right! And I do not know where I belong or where I am going or what I am supposed to be doing either!” Ever had this conversation with the universe? You have been knocked out of your old grooves by an energy shift and are in between realities. You have successfully left much behind and are in a very new space but have not integrated yet. You won't have much time to integrate, though, because as soon as you get comfortable you will be moving on into the next higher vibrating space. And in addition, the outside world does not remotely match the way you are now highly vibrating.

• A sudden disappearance of friends, activities, habits, jobs and residences. One of the most basic and prevalent experiences in the higher realms involves the Law Of Attraction. Like energies always attract like and similar energies. This relates to the dimensional hierarchies as well. We will always be matched with what and how we are vibrating. As we go higher and higher, this phenomenon becomes much more magnified and also becomes one of the basic cores of our reality and existence. Through the ascension process, we are evolving beyond what we used to be, and therefore the people and surroundings that no longer match our vibration simply leave our space. This can sometimes occur rather dramatically or at times through a simple desire resulting from an inability to relate to them like we used to. When an energy shift occurs, it can feel as though a bomb has been dropped and everything in our world has been scattered from here to there. Eventually we realign with the New. When the New arrives, you will feel so-o-o-o much better!

• Experiencing emotional ups and downs; weeping. Our emotions are what carries the energy. When we are falling apart (and we are doing just that), we can get pretty emotional. When we are releasing, we can cry at the drop of a hat. A sad movie can make us cry, or even a sad commercial. We can cry when we experience kindness and we can cry when we feel relief and we can cry when we see any kind of suffering. The tears are a great cleanser and releaser. I always know when some New energy has arrived because I can simply cry while I am driving along in the car. This seems to be an on-going symptom that does not gradually leave us. But at least it is fairly painless!

• Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams. We are releasing many lifetimes of lower vibrational energy through our dreams. If you are one who usually receives their higher information through dreams, you will most likely do a lot of releasing at night. I consider you to be lucky, as some are doing much of their releasing while they are wide awake. These dreams usually do not make sense, but if you are good at dream analysis you can usually figure them out. These acid trip like dreams are up and visible because they contain energy that is on its' way out, never to return. Through this process, we are releasing all of our past lives.

• Memory loss; difficulty accessing words. So many are having this symptom that we can only laugh as we try to converse with each other. “I was having a glass of ... you know what I mean ... that white stuff ... uh ... what's it called?” “Did you watch the ... er ... that event where everyone competes from around the world?” At times we cannot even talk at all because we are simply unable to access much of anything. When this occurs, you are going back and forth between dimensions and experiencing a “disconnect.” Another rather related occurrence is trying to type words and having the letters become jumbled in the wrong order. In this case, we are not in alignment with “time” and our flow is disconnected as part of our energy is here and another part is further ahead."

Karen Bishop

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/index.htm

Lapis

March 5 , 2007
MARCH, A REAL KICKER

The What's Up On Planet Earth? energy alerts are offered several times per month by viewing them here. Your financial support makes it possible to continue offering information on this website free of charge. Please make a donation.

Notify me when a energy alert is posted!
Greetings!

Intensity abounds as March arrives with some powerful and pushing energies. The higher we begin to vibrate as a planet and as individuals, the more magnified everything becomes. When the energies increase in this way, it can feel as though much is pushing down upon us, thus creating bloating, intestinal difficulties, stress, spaciness with difficulty concentrating or remembering much, vision problems, deep periods of sleeping, and exhaustion. March is going to be a real kicker, and our precious little ones seem to feel these energies the most.

Things are most certainly being re-calibrated now….being re-arranged for this adjustment. The stock market here in the US with its recent substantial drop and movement, much in our individual lives, and even more on the very near horizon are manifestations in the physical. We are moving into new territory and as always, this calls for some maneuvering and re-aligning.

Several days ago a friend took me to an area that had just experienced a wild fire of about 5,000 acres. This was a truly awesome piece of land here in the White Mountains….a high energy spot close to town. As we looked out upon this area, it became so very clear what the energies were up to. A cleansing had indeed occurred….as these cleansings occur in areas that are being readied for a new higher level occupancy.

But what was the most prevalent was the incredible amount of light that was now being readily received. The earth, its inhabitants, and anything and everything residing on the planet now is being “opened up” to receive it. And a new and massive amount of light is most certainly here now. Energies, ways of being, ancient secrets, and much else that have been buried for eons of time, are now saying in effect, “It is safe now. I am ready to open myself to you. I am ready to offer to you myself as it is now OK for my secrets to be utilized upon the planet.”

We have reached a higher vibration as a whole and this then, triggers much. The mountains directly above the fire were wide open. With outstretched arms, they were willingly and lovingly bringing in massive amounts of higher vibrating energy….and it is here to stay (until, of course, we reach the next level!). But these higher vibrating energies are emanating from within the earth as well….and even more importantly, as the earth herself holds the keys to ascension.

There are many petroglyphs and ancient ruins scattered just about everywhere in the area where I live. Whenever I come across an ancient symbol or remains of the ancient cultures the message is always the same. They are crying out to be noticed now. They are saying, “It is our time once again. We have much to show you. We are now ready and willing to share our energies and ways with you. It is time.” Yes, it is time. It is time to begin showing the planet the higher ways. And we are the way-showers indeed.

Because we have finally reached this state of being…this place where enough of the masses are now ready and willing to accept the higher ways…it is now then, absolutely our time to begin the creation of the New World. Our president George Bush here in the US has done his soul work well. He is an incredible being indeed and knows exactly what he is doing at a soul level. He has successfully created a state of being here in the US (as the US is the forerunner for the world) where enough of the masses are disenchanted and willing to let go of the old. Things always have to get bad enough to summon a change….and the change that arrives will be one that has not existed on this planet for eons of time.

These are exciting and awesome times indeed. Around mid-March, these intense energies will begin to subside. Much will have been adjusted and re-arranged by then. It is as if we have been re-born on an entirely different planet, with entirely different opportunities, and as entirely different people. We are now much more connected to our soul selves. The suffering, pain, struggle, and much else that we endured as we were transmuting all these lower vibrating energies in the first phase of our plan, are now gone forever. And our beloved Anna Nicole Smith beautifully offered to take these energies with her when she departed, as she was embodying so many of them for us. It was the final farewell.

Over and over I have been receiving this message: No more struggle, no more pain, no more suffering. Only effortless creation, beauty, joy, peace, passion, gratitude, and all we have ever dreamed of. And fun!

When these higher energies and states of being mentioned above begin to arrive, they also come with an interesting by-product. Strangely enough, they can arrive with anger attached. And a great and unusual anger, if only a brief one. This anger is attached to our new and awesome manifestations right when they begin to arrive, because we have waited so long. It is a brief and intense knee jerk reaction to the fact that we have had to endure so much as lightworkers, and now that we are residing in the New Reality, it is easy to become angry about the past pains and great sufferings. Like a troublesome marriage where one partner finally changes after an entire marriage of discomfort, resentment can actually set in. This is because we never have to go there again. The anger is the final energetic and emotional piece of the last farewell.

And in addition, anything that does not feel effortless, as we are now residing in Heaven, or that feels tight, stressful, and not fun, is such a dramatic contrast to these new and higher ways of living and being, that they can create anger as well. They simply no longer fit the reality we are now residing in. This anger can arrive with no logical explanation. You may feel as though you are intensely angry, and you do not know why. Any leftover reality of the 3D world can bring frustration, as at some level, we know it is simply time to play…no responsibilities…..a time to play with our brothers and sisters, as we have finally “graduated” into a higher reality.

If you feel that you are not one who is experiencing this awesome energy now so ever present, or having experiences of magical occurrences and a very new beginning, know that the higher realms are right in front of you…or even right next to you. At times we may trip right over the higher dimensions. It is what we choose to focus on and allow into our spaces which provides the gateway to the New World. Simply shifting our focus and intention is enough to get us through the gate. I speak of this often in the new program, Stepping Into The New Reality (which will finally be ready in mid-March!)

So hang on to your hat for a little while longer, as March will be a month with much occurring energetically, and get ready for more awesome and amazing energies and manifestations due to arrive the second part of the month. Our perfect partners, our perfect lives, and the oh so wonderful unity that we have been craving for so long. Yes, we are finally here……..finally! The red carpet is before us indeed.

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com
Wishing you Heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times.
Until next time,
Karen

Arian Maverick

Thank you for posting this, Lapis! I had been checking the Latest Energy Alert for updates much of yesterday and today knowing that Karen had to have insight into the Lunar Eclipse...

And I loved the mentioning of graduation into a higher reality! :p

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Lapis

December 26 , 2007
2008...THE YEAR OF NEW BEGINNINGS AND THE BEGINNING OF COMMUNITY...A NEW WORLD ARRIVES...WHEEEEEE!

Greetings!

As 2007 draws to an end, there is much to recap and explain, as well as much to report about the energies and occurrences yet to come for 2008…all so very exciting and as always, so perfectly and divinely orchestrated.

In this energy alert you will learn:

Why 2007 was a challenging year for many and why this phase is now over;
Where we are in our spiritual evolutionary, or ascension process;
Some manifestations of how our ascension process has been affecting us;
How we are beginning to live and vibrate as the ancients did;
What is ahead for 2008, and believe me, it is truly awesome;
How we have “earned” what is to come, why it is now time, and how it will unfold.

So what in the world has been going on these past few weeks, or even months, and why is does much of everything feel so chaotic, disjointed, dark and harsh, confusing, stressful and overwhelming, and just plain exhausting?

On the solstice, Phil and I were blessed to spend time at our favorite ancient ruin, exploring, as we always do, the effect and patterns that the solstice brings in regard to the alignments that the ancients meticulously created within their communities.

The ancients knew so much, and this particular site contained the purified energies of the very original ancients...the energies that still embodied the blueprint of the innocence, of true power and connection to Source, of a most pristine nature.

We have found some truly amazing places at this site, and if one is to stand in the direct center of an alignment of three pivotally marked yet hidden points, where the sunset or sunrise intersects on pivotal dates, a common effect is experienced….and this same effect can be found during the equinox as well as the solstice.

The effect is one of feeling a distinct zero point. Phil and I have discovered that the solstices embody the masculine energies and the equinoxes embody the feminine, and the ancients knew this very well, as do, I imagine, many of you. Their individual sites were designed around this pattern, as well as other repeating patterns, and all the sites in an area even follow a similar pattern through the way that they connect to one another….a perfect microcosm.

The equinox or feminine energies usually embody the experience of moving forward, when much is in alignment and balance…equal hours of light and dark in a day. Thus, a balance. The masculine or solstice energies embody the experience of going deep, excavating, and preparing for what is to come. They reach far. This pattern I will describe further on in regard to how we have been affected by it in past weeks and months.

I cannot begin to describe to you what it feels like to be in the center of a zero point. I suppose it is similar to the empty energy in between a thought, or a stand still feeling when everything seems to stop, or perhaps similar to an extreme experience of feeling divine and pure love. For me, there is a perfect balance, with no pulls, no pushing, no reaching, nor any heaviness, or density. A feeling of almost weightlessness and a perfect alignment to a higher dimension, reality, or a more higher vibrating true perception. An incredible stillness and connection at the core.

I tell you all this for good reason, as it so precisely relates to what we are currently experiencing with the energies of late. The ancients were very savvy about alignments. They created grinding slicks in the paths of the alignments, which we have found are wonderful markers and validations of where these alignments were located.

When Phil and I discover a grinding slick in any area, we become so very excited as we know we are onto a power spot. Or when we discover an alignment, we always look for grinding slicks in its path. And at times we simply follow the energies, talk to the ancients, or find ourselves at the power spots, and always, there will be a grinding slick nearby.

Through dimensional travel and validation from visits from local archaeologists, we have found that the ancients used these grinding slicks (smooth spots on large rocks), to grind specific elements at specific times when there were alignments to the heavens present. The elements that were ground, thus contained the purified energies that the alignments contained, and hence, these elements (whether they be corn, crystals, stones, etc.) then held an incredible amount of true power and connection.

So what does all of this have to do with our current energies of late and how we are being affected?

As we progress forward with our spiritual evolutionary process, or ascension process, the energies greatly heighten on a regular basis. In this way, the planetary and celestial interactions can be felt much more intensely, as they intensify exponentially with every energy shift.

In addition, we are becoming more much aligned with Source as we are purging and releasing denser energies within and without. This process then creates a more heightened sensitivity within each and every one of us. You may have found in recent years or months that much of everything is now just too harsh for you to bear. It may become more and more difficult to interact with the old, or to even go outside. It may appear that there are fewer and fewer boundaries between you and your environment, with nowhere left to go for reprieve or rest. As the density dissipates, so do the boundaries!

One reason we become more sensitive is because we have dropped many of our defense patterns and behaviors that were needed in a 3D reality. So now, here we are evolving into a more enlightened and spiritually advanced human with heightened sensitivities, and still having to reside in a harsh environment created from the old 3D mindset! This is but one of the many challenges of the ascension process.

So then, the solstices and equinoxes can affect us much more fully as time goes on than in years past. The solstice of June, 2007, and into this current solstice of December, 2007 created a time of great purging, personal excavating of our old outdated patterns, and most recently, an intense time of balancing. We are in a great time of balancing now, because much of the old is about to depart at a rapid rate.

This was a very long period of readiness in preparation for what is to come in 2008. The longer and more intense the readiness period is, the more grand and awesome is the period that follows. So know that although at times we believe that things will never change, and that we may feel as though we have not made any progress at all, these seemingly strange patterns of ascension are always and most certainly doing exactly what they were intended to do, and we are progressing right on course as was divinely planned. Things only get really bad when things are about to get really good. This has always been the way of ascension. Like two ships passing in the night, we experience the extremes in both directions.

If we are digging deep, having much trauma and great challenges, and being stretched to the limit, it is because we are being prepared to be in alignment with a very new world and new reality, and this I will describe further on as it relates to what will arrive in 2008.

The energies heighten, we create on the outside what is within us much more easily and frequently, we experience challenge and what appears to be struggle, we see and adjust, we become aware, and thus, we prepare for what is ahead. In addition, we try and create, the time is not ready yet, we are stopped and barred from creating at all, we adjust and re-align during this period, and then are more prepared and ready to create with a higher vibrating version or vision when it is again time to create the new again.

When we are in a purging and releasing stage, we are nearly totally engulfed with what we are releasing (for ourselves as well as the whole), which can then feel dark, harsh (because we are now more sensitive and vibrating lighter), and overwhelming. We can feel overwhelmed because we create much more rapidly and with much more ease the higher we vibrate. In addition, we are being “squeezed” by the higher vibrating energies, which are pushing out any lower vibrating or denser energies which can no longer reside in this new and higher vibration.

And as we are releasing and engulfed in the denser and darker energies, as they are up and out, we then begin to create unpleasant scenarios for ourselves…we create according to the filters that we are seeing through at the time.

All of these scenarios were brought on by the advent of the influx of higher vibrating energies which arrived in March of 2007. We then had to match them in all of our totality.

So then, this period of the past six months or so has been a very long one of preparation. Remember when those heightened energies arrived in March of 2007? Remember all that we created at that time? Remember how everything simply fell into our laps, all was beautiful and it felt as though we had arrived in heaven?

This ascension pattern in always the same. The higher vibrating energies arrive, we feel awesome indeed, and then we must get into alignment with them.

What immediately followed in June was a period of going deep in order to adjust our energies to match more fully what we wanted to create. September 11th brought in a portal opening for grasping and aligning with even more new visions and opportunities, and then December 12th created an opportunity for the zero point of balance to be embraced and utilized within us. 12/12 was quite a pivotal moment, as we had now reached a point in our evolutionary process (resulting from all the challenges and struggles of the weeks and months before) where we could now be allowed access to a dimension or higher vibrating reality of balance and a more secure connection to Source through this balance or alignment.

What the universe has been supporting us with these past few months, or giving us the opportunity to do, is to reach that zero point of alignment within ourselves. This manifested as experiencing friction with others as we very severely attracting individuals into our spaces who vibrated in an opposing way. If we were extreme in any way within ourselves, and needed some tweaking to balance ourselves out, we would attract an energy that vibrated severely in the opposing way. As frustrating and challenging as this was, energy simply does what energy does, through the law of attraction. And balance has indeed been the theme of late, more than ever before.

During this time of transition and preparation, we may have felt as though we did not know where in the world we belonged. And we may not have felt that there was anywhere left to go either. With so much darkness and density leaving and flying around, it often felt as though we were living in a dark pit of hell. Eeriness, creepiness, horror, and the like could be felt for months. We were simply viewing the world though the filter of everything that was up and out, making its departure.

This also created a long period of time where we were not at our best. For many, the darkest side of us was more present than usual. We were tempted to blame much on others and on what was outside of ourselves, not realizing fully and remembering that we always create on the outside what we are perceiving or vibrating on the inside. There is no room for error here, so in this way, what arrived for us was simply a valid and accurate indicator of what was inside of us, giving us once again an opportunity to see who we really were and how we might be affecting others.

Although these times are trying, and have felt as though all the ugliness that existed anywhere was here to stay, they are always great jewels as well. I never experienced so many aha’s than I have these past few weeks and months. I finally told my mother, “I don’t think I can fix any more things inside of me!” But what happens with ascension, is that we become aware during these times of heightened energies and illumination, and usually take several more months and even years to actually balance ourselves.

The ascension process is always very gradual, even though at times it may not seem so. And “fixing” anything never usually works anyway, as letting go is usually the best way. Focusing on the negative, old, or lower vibrating manifestations by “fixing” them only makes them real, keeps them alive, and gives them fuel to continue to exist. Gradually letting go and allowing the new to enter more fully is much more effortless and is a pattern that vibrates higher as well.

During times of excavation and purging, we become more aware that we often created from arrogance. As we progress more and more through our spiritual evolutionary process, our arrogance and ego based states leave us more and more. This part takes time, as we needed our arrogance and ego states to survive in the old 3D reality, and still need bits of them now.

The zero point that our souls are supporting us in arriving at means no extending, no effort, no making things happen, no intentional giving, and so forth. It means standing still in our center and allowing the flow to move through us and extend onto others.

So now here we currently find ourselves, fairly exhausted, perhaps wondering who we are, what our power might be as much of our old power can no longer exist, in what may feel like a weakened state, and perhaps even wondering what will happen next, as just when we think we have arrived in heaven and will forever stay, hell pops up one more time.

But awesome energy and wonderful experiences are on the very near horizon. As of December 23rd, we begin the upswing. As I write this, it is the 23rd of December and Phil and I are commenting on how strange we feel today. Extremely relaxed, light, sleepy, craving naps, and a bit drained. This is the beginning of the upswing. This is because we have completed a very long phase of transmutation through ourselves. Feelings of floating around, spaciness, lethargy, and yawning, are indicators of the end of one phase and of the beginning of a very new one. We should all feel exhausted, drained, and weary, as we have fulfilled our spiritual plans for the planet very well indeed!

This was an intense preparation period. And another occurrence that is fairly common during this phase is the loss of some of our animal companions who have been with us for a very long time. They embody our old energy. They were a part of our old lives and our old selves. In this way, they choose to leave, as they no longer fit with what is soon to arrive. This is a great crossing over period and it manifests in many different ways. As we cross over, at times, we do not take everyone and everything with us. But know as well, that the preparation period lasted so long in order for as many as possible to be given the opportunity to adjust their energies to be more fully in alignment with the new.

As we progress through this amazing ascension process, more and more of the whole is embraced and swept up into the higher realms. Those who were never affected by those old familiar and strange ascension symptoms in years past will be touched now. More and more will be awakened. We are now ascending in larger and larger groups. Remember when we felt as if we were the only ones and so very alone? These ascension experiences can no longer be denied, as so many are having them. And because of this, our store-fronts will be assured. There will be many who will need assistance. Our gifts and offerings will be desired and appreciated by much more of the whole.

What is our next stop on the ascension train, and where will we soon land in 2008?

2008…The Year of New Beginnings

Reaching zero point within ourselves is an important step in aligning with community living. How many of us have embodied the dream of living in spiritual community, being part of a beautiful and special whole, being seen and acknowledged for who we are, and living our lives more connected than ever to Source?

As we reach the year of 2008, 2007 will appear as a dream of long ago. It will appear as a place that we dimly remember, with lives and experiences that we can only access through a fog of vague familiarity, and a place that contained aspects of ourselves that seem to have belonged to someone else.

We will be starting new, with a very new beginning, and in a very new way that has yet to be experienced in recent lifetimes upon this planet. It will be a time of seeing our dreams manifest before our eyes, and these dreams will be the dreams of an individual who is more strongly connected to Source than ever before. These will be dreams of the whole…dreams shared by all of us, yet dreams containing our own special vibrations and contributions, gifts, and talents.

We will be finally meeting together as one. We will unite as a whole. We will then be able to commune within community.

Enough of us have caught up with each other, so that we are now one indeed. This means that there are no more icons, leaders, guides, individuals carrying much of the whole upon their own more evolved shoulders, and no more disjointed separations from one another.

We have reached a certain level of critical mass, where we are now blending as a whole, while still embodying our own distinct vibrations that contribute to this whole. In this way, we can then support each other on a continual basis, share and distribute any perceived burdens, and balance out, blend together, and rejoice in each other’s company!

This vision, knowingness, and reality that I see so very clearly, brought great tears to my eyes. It is a dream that I have long been waiting for. I can barely believe that it is finally here. The sense of relief, joy, let down, and ecstasy I feel is difficult to describe.

We have been carrying so much of the higher vibrations within us for so very long. This has created shoulder pain of late (as we are finally releasing the burden of responsibility), the oh so familiar Buddha belly, weight gain (as we needed to embody so much within us and hold it there), and exaggerations in personality traits.

We had to be larger than life, as we vibrated so much higher than most. In order for each and every individual vibration and trait (or gift) to contribute to the whole of a new reality, we had to embody it in great amounts. These vibrations and individual traits within us (or our special roles), had to be large and intense enough to bring up the entire vibration of the planet, therefore contributing to the creation of this very new reality. Each and every one of us was on board with this. We were very strong indeed, and dedicated to our roles in vibration, even if these exaggerated traits within us irritated others and drove them crazy at times!

But now we can rest. We can become one with each other. We can let down. We can release all the energy which we needed to hold, as it is now being embodied much more by the whole. And in this way, we are now finally ready for community. In community, we need only utilize our gifts and talents when they are needed. We need not be “on” 24/7. And reaching a zero point within ourselves, where-by we balanced out these energies that we had been embodying in over-exaggerated amounts, was a vital part of this process.

Now that we can let down and let go, we will find that we can really begin to enjoy each other more and more. We will find in times to come, that we will notice, be grateful for, allow and receive, and welcome with open arms the gifts, talents, and contributions of others as we will no longer need to be so very focused on holding and vibrating our own.

We have indeed reached a new level of reality. And this will indeed create a time of new beginnings.

Because we have reached this new and vital stage of reality…because so much will now be able to change, because so much has shifted, we can know with complete certainty that it will absolutely be a time of new beginnings. New beginnings will be the only viable and logical option now.

We will experience new beginnings in relationships. Partnerships that were destined to remain intact will experience a re-birth of sorts. It will be as if they are starting anew, with two new people in different roles, now being able to distinctly and simply enjoy each other. No more relationships revolving around growth and change, but now revolving around enjoyment, pleasure, fun, and a great love and appreciation for each other.

With so many individuals on equal turf now, the burdens will be lessened to a large degree. We have now met up in the same place, with a new equal distribution of how we hold and distribute our energy. We will feel like brothers and sisters as never before. No one will be holding more energy than another, and this alone, will greatly assist in remedying the exhaustion and weariness of many…especially the first wavers.

Our new passions and store-fronts will begin to appear as if by magic, and we will barely be able to keep up with it all. We will be asked to fulfill our soul purposes. And because we have been waiting for so long, we will be ready to fulfill them.

We will begin to congregate in families or pods of community. Those we hold dear to us will become vital parts of our special communities or families. We will begin migrating together and congealing together as small like-minded communities, as we also congeal with the whole in a more limited way. This is the pattern that the ancients knew as well, as it goes back through eons of time, to the time of our ancestors and our star families.

We will begin to utilize the things we need in a much localized way. Higher vibrating communities stay in alignment with their surroundings by utilizing their surroundings in their everyday life… building from local materials, eating locally grown foods, etc., and matching the specific energy of the area with their own. As the old systems begin to fall, local will be the norm. All this in divine right order, as being in alignment with our surroundings, helps to create that zero point and opens us to a continual portal of higher vibrating energy. And with outside systems falling, we will naturally progress to this way of being. Old creations that will be departing will only fully depart when new creations are ready to take their place. This is a natural way of evolution.

A lightness will begin to be felt, as much density has departed (for this latest phase anyway!). This lightness can manifest as a floating feeling, as an emptiness, or even a loss of who we thought we were. But with so much having now departed within us, all the higher vibrating things will have more room to be present, much happiness and joy will abound, all our needs will seemingly be met, and we will begin anew with a clean slate, in a very new space, and what may feel like a very new reality before us.

Much of what we had begun or what had entered our consciousness as a possibility in March, will now manifest in form as we are now a vibrational match for it. And you may have even entertained thoughts about going in a different direction, changing your plans or relocation areas, as the energies were simply not making much sense for awhile. But know as well, that we transmuted much for the whole, through ourselves, as we always do.

Will there still be times of turmoil and distress in 2008? Absolutely yes, but we will be above them. It will be as if two realities exist, as there will be a great and distinct separation between the two. One world will exist in a heavenly state of bliss, community, union, near immediate manifestation, brotherhood and sisterhood, and a great connection to the earth and the heavens. The other reality will still be present for those who have not yet come to a place where they are ready to let go and receive the new.

As the residents of the reality that is crashing and continuing to manifest a revolving door of unpleasantness and seemingly horror begin to separate themselves, ask for something different, and question the old, they will then arrive at the dimensional gates of the new reality, where they will be greatly assisted by those of us who are utilizing their much needed store-fronts and lovingly waiting for them.

So then, we will be residing in our new communities for the large part, offering our gifts and talents there on an equal basis with the whole, and spending a bit of time as well interacting with those who are finding themselves on the dimensional line, readying to cross over.

And some will visit what is left of the old world, as they serve in regard to their store-fronts, but not for long as higher vibrating energies cannot exist within lower vibrating energies for too long, as they become ill, lost, depressed, and anxious. Maintaining a continual state of love is the perfectly planned protection which will determine the length of each visit.

Will all of this scenario happen immediately? No. Some will begin the community lifestyle sooner than others. When new information first touches us, it usually takes awhile before it manifests completely in form. A higher vibrating seed is planted, and then it must grow into fruition.

So if you have felt a sense of completion of late, with a letting go and letting down, a readiness for a rest, or a strange sense of “finally!,” you are most likely tapping into this latest grand shift.

Our time is finally here, and this time it is here in the grandest way yet. I eagerly look forward to continuing to report to you the latest energy news, along with news of defining and utilizing the special purposes of our souls. And Phil and I will be going on the road from time to time, offering talks and information about what our ancient ancestors want us to share. Hoping to see you in 2008…and wishing you the best year yet.www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...
Until next time,
Karen Bishop

Lapis

Because we'd been talking about some of the ongoing ascension process symptoms only yesterday on another thread, I thought I'd share Karen Bishop's latest "energy alert" here. :)

March 5 , 2008
THE WINNING TICKET

Greetings!

In this energy alert:

All about the new unity!
Why we are experiencing role reversals;
Balancing our energies: why this is happening and manifestations of it;
More about the suffering and violence and why it on the rise;
Interpretations of the US presidential elections and what will transpire;
Why we are experiencing a lack of support and how this will change soon;
Explanations of weight gain;
and physical and emotional manifestations of the re-alignment process.

A brief note: A few of you have been unable to view the latest energy alert exactly when it is posted. The energy alert for February 23 was not posted until the 24th. This was a rare exception. If you cannot view the newest alert on the date you receive the notification (I can assure you, it is indeed on the web site), it is most likely because of your ISP or your computer settings. In time it will show up for you. I appreciate your letting me know, but it is not on this end. Hopefully one day we will find out why this occurs (I have consulted with various “experts”), but for now, I appreciate your patience! In addition, until I switch over with a new web hosting situation, it can be difficult to view the newest alert as so many are viewing it all at the same time…if this occurs you will get an error page from the overload. Just try again later until we make the change. Again, apologies for the inconvenience. Now on to the newest energy alert:

We are still being turned inside out in various ways, as the aligning process for the higher realms is completing its latest phase.

Each and every living thing is going through this process, and we will not move forward completely, until enough of the masses have had an opportunity to get on board this amazing train.

Currently, the “turning inside out” phase is manifesting as one substantial role reversal. We are literally unplugging from one energy source or dimension and plugging into a very new and different source, which will thus create a very new beginning when all is ready and aligned as much as it can be.

The role reversals? We are experiencing role reversals as we begin the re-aligning process, as this experience supports the very needed balancing of our personal energies and the energies on the planet.

Manifestations? Those near and dear to us will begin to manifest the behaviors and energies that we have always manifested and we will begin to manifest theirs.

For example, one individual I know is slowing down, not working, and will be able to stay at home due to a new circumstance (she always worked, was the responsible one, and also took care of all the household duties and child raising). Her spouse is suddenly working two jobs and bringing in all the financial support.

Another friend has always tagged along with her spouse and worked where he did in a part-time way as he was the bread winner for their 35 year marriage. Now she has found her passion, is making great money, and he is wanting to quit his long time profitable work and tag along with her as her support in her work.

Someone else I know and love dearly has been passionately involved with animal rescue and care, and her husband was not very interested, and even irritated that she spent so much time with her passion. Recently, they adopted a puppy they were fostering, and he is now in love with this dog, greatly understands her work, and is there supporting her as never before.

We are having experiences where we are beginning to walk in the shoes of others, in order to understand them, accept them, and to balance all of our energies together in one big and beautiful pot. This is part of the new unity energy.

If you are one who feels that you absolutely cannot do something anymore, are completely exhausted when you even think about how you used to be and what you used to do, then you are most likely being encouraged to try a “role reversal.”

In the old 3D reality, we attracted others into our spaces who balanced out our energies. If we were go-getters, we usually attracted a more laid back personality who stood back and waited. Now these individuals are being encouraged to stand back and wait a bit more, as they were probably too extreme in their aggressive posture. And vice versa for our partners. These balancing and role reversal scenarios can manifest in a variety and multitude of ways…not just in the ways mentioned above.

In the higher realms, there are no extreme postures. Our gifts and talents are utilized when they are needed. We need not be “on” 24/7, as the remainder of the time that we experience this reality when we are not “on,” we experience it within a group as fun, joy, ease, equal partnership, and most certainly blissful companionship. We exist then, as equal contributing representations of energies. We need only be “on” when our area of expertise is needed. The remainder of the time we can simply enjoy ourselves as we unite with our brothers and sisters in fun and laughter on equal terms. No more leaders now as well in this new world of unity and equality.

Unity energy is a must in the higher realms, and this role reversal many of us are experiencing is simply a manifestation of living in a higher realms reality. We are thus quite naturally now morphing into beings who then match a higher vibrating reality.

If we choose to resist these supports and suggestions for change from the higher realms (yes, we are being lovingly supported for our arrival there), the suffering begins. And through the suffering, we are being encouraged to make a change, to let go of the old us, and to allow these internal adjustments to be made.

Why so much suffering this past year or so, and why so much suffering and pain appearing to manifest in the world of late?

The suffering exists for a few reasons. We suffer when we need to go deep and make a change. As 3D human beings, change occurred much more frequently through suffering than through joy. When we are seemingly happy and contented, we are not as motivated to change what needs to change in order to continue evolving spiritually. Suffering is the old way, but being that many were still in old energy, it was decided that suffering would be the catalyst and the vehicle into the higher realms. Many more would be captured this way and thus a massive relocation of beings into the new world would be more assured and would happen more quickly.

The new unity which is creating change and alignments for residency in the higher realms is also creating resistance from some factions. When fear of change, or perhaps fear of an impending non-existence occurs, we then experience volatile actions and sudden outbursts, fear, and what can manifest as violence and an uprising energy. These energies or the forms which they embody are terrified that they will cease to exist. Not knowing how to re-connect to their souls or higher selves, or even to Source through trust, they freak out and react. This is when understanding and compassion are in order for these factions, even though we still must no longer tolerate their ways.

Here in the US, there has been an epidemic of shootings with a sometimes accompanied suicide. It seems that every week, someone opens fire in a public place and kills seemingly innocent victims in a rampage. It can be heart wrenching at best. There has been recent activity in regard to energy movement in South America, as Colombia and Venezuela are experiencing extreme tensions, the Israel-Palestinian conflict has intensified, and Kosovo and Serbia are still experiencing great tensions as well.

These are all manifestations of the “turning inside out” and fear energy, as it can be extremely difficult for some. The changes that are necessary for a higher realms reality to occur are massive as well as impending, and thus, chaos and suffering can at times seem to be all that is occurring.

Here in the US, we are still experiencing amazing surprises in regard to our presidential elections. As the new energies strive to maintain a new foothold, the ups and downs continue to manifest in regard to which candidate will be the forerunner. (I ask that you please read this energy report in its entirely and with an unbiased stance before you send me emotional correspondences as to why I am wrong and you are right…much of the time we are all right. I am giving you an energy report here…it is not my personal opinion as to whom I think should be our next president.)

As unity and balance are mainstays in a higher realms reality (balance thus creating that zero point or an alignment to higher energies), it has manifested as a seeming change of flow in regard to which candidate will be most desired as our new president. The current energies will thus create a candidate which matches where we are now vibrating as a whole.

Balance and a more centered candidate are beginning to make their presence known. John McCain representing the more conservative Republican party, embodies a very evident energy of the center, or rather a more centered Republican (in other words, not as much to the right) that we have yet to experience. This is why he moved so very unexpectedly to the forefront, and this is also because any extreme energies of this party are now becoming defunct, as extreme energies cannot exist in a higher vibrating reality. The extreme energies of conservatism are making their way out, and will eventually cease to exist.

Barack Obama most certainly represents the center as well as more of the whole. A child of two races, a man with a middle name of Hussein, and having a strong desire to listen and respect all sides, along with a vision for a new beginning, he appears to embody the energies of the whole in many ways. But then we have Hillary Clinton, the first woman presidential candidate, who thus embodies the much needed feminine. The result?

I have always said that each political party embodies a needed representation of higher vibrating energies, if used appropriately. The combination of both parties would be a third and highest vibrating form. And this is the way of the higher realms. A full representation of all forms in their highest state. Not this one only, or that one only, but all together as a whole.

So then, what would be an outcome of balance, center, and equal respresentation? Obama and Clinton together on one ticket as president and vice-president would certainly represent a good portion of the whole. But what about McCain? We have not yet evolved to a point where we have but one party, so then a Democrat or a Republican must win. The best scenario then, in regard to these candidates matching where we are currently vibrating in our evolutionary process, would be a combination of the highest vibrating facets. This then, will be what eventually transpires. And if we are not yet ready for this combination, then we will elect a president who embodies the most of what we are now vibrating and desiring.

The re-aligning process has also manifested itself in ways relating to our physical bodies. Back and neck pain usually accompany an adjustment. This is because we are growing our angel wings in bits and pieces, and it can be felt in the back and neck areas as we expand and move energy there. Sinus and head colds, and chest congestion are also common. And intentional bloating usually occurs as we fill up with new energy and begin expanding. But also know that if you need to seek medical attention, please do what you feel is best for you, as you might just have the flu!

What about that old familiar weight gain, especially around our abdominal areas? 2007, especially the latter half, was the year of yet more weight gain for many of us. All the purging, releasing, and aligning caused stress for many, and this stress can create weight gain. But there other reasons for weight gain through the ascension process as well.

As we evolve higher and higher, we begin to hold more higher vibrating energy within us. This energy needs a certain amount of density to house it. Phil and I have found through visiting many ancient sites, that the ancients in this area usually chose to build around massive amounts of stone. Stone carries a great amount of density, and thus could house their higher vibrating secrets and ways.

During our ascension process, we are embodying these energies within ourselves, and thus we can experience the bloating and intestinal distress at times (we can also experience intestinal distress when releasing). As we are currently experiencing a re-aligning and an attempt to establish a new foothold, many are thus experiencing diarrhea and then constipation. Our physical vessels are what holds these energies and what is usually affected by all the changes as well. When housing higher energies through our bodies, we can find that no matter what we do, we simply cannot lose weight!

Emotionally, we can be affected as well. Currently, due to the latest phase of un-plugging from one reality and plugging into another, we can feel scattered, unable to speak the correct words, lost in our thinking, not all here or there, and not very focused on one thing. We may seem to not make much sense to others, or be unable to explain things in a rational or easy way. We simply have not yet landed completely. The turning inside out energy is affecting some of us.

Many are experiencing vivid dreams of late as well. These dreams are giving us important messages during this phase of adjustment. And in addition, for some of us during a time of rebirth, we may find ourselves examining our lives and reviewing what we could have done differently, or even looking at all that has happened in our lives up until now. This is simply a form of life review before we take the next step into the new reality.

Another scenario which is currently manifesting as a result of our transition is the letting go of some of the things we manifested a few moths ago while we had not yet begun the transition. We were in different energy then, and manifested what was present within and without at that time. And that was a time of much darkness, so imagine what we may have connected to! In this regard, these things no longer match where we are now, and this will result in experiencing non-support from these particular manifestations. It is because they are no longer connected to us, and are somewhere else. It is then that we must know that something very new and much more in alignment with where we are now will soon show up for us.

Currently, I find myself without web site support and we are also going to have to move out of our temporary rental home very soon. Both these manifestations represent a housing of two things most dear to me…my self expression via my web site and my home. Where we are residing then, can be most ready for a very new connection indeed!

As these many re-alignments and this massive restructuring continue on, know that this is a monumental process this time around. It is taking so long because what is due to arrive is so massive as well. We are making great progress and new connections in bits and pieces as much is beginning to come together, but we are not yet all there. All is in divine and perfect order as always, even though we may not always understand what seems to be occurring!

As always, follow your heart, follow what feels best even if it does not make sense and you cannot see how it will work, and know that you are always being guided and protected. Be good to yourself and give yourself what you need and the universe will follow your lead.
www.whatsuponplanetearth.com

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in your life in these miraculous times...
Until next time,
Karen
clip_image002_000.gif

Ernesto

well i checked the link you got for us and i actually found it very interesting and informative, its was related and relevant