Should I quit my job this month?

sadiesadie

greetings! my question is, should i quit my job this month? i'm new to horary and very keen on learning, so i'm looking forward to getting your perspectives!!

the backstory of the question is as follows: i have been unhappy at my job for a long time now, and within the last month i have seriously contemplated quitting. i've started searching for new jobs, but this is quite difficult as i am currently living abroad and jobs are hard to find. i've been turned down for a few already. i am considering relocating back to my home in the US to find new work, but right now i just don't have a clear idea of what to do. i am mildly worried about my finances if i quit before i find something else, but not terribly so. i wonder if it is in my best interest to just resign now and figure things out later because at this point my job seems to be doing me more harm than good.

i created the chart using whole sign houses. i know this is not standard, but it was done intentionally! so i appreciate your thoughts on this even if you normally prefer another house system :joyful:

L1 is jupter, angular but rx in 1H sagittarius - in domicile.

L10 is mercury, peregrine in 8H cancer. the job isn't great and it keeps getting worse.

the moon is in its fall in 12H scorpio. this seems accurate as i am very preoccupied by the situation and i've been feeling lost and uncertain.

the moon is exactly squaring mars, though i don't know what that symbolizes. the moon is also applying to trine mercury, the last aspect it will make before it leaves scorpio. is this an indication that i should quit?

jupiter is separating from a trine with the sun and a trine with mars. jupiter is also applying to a trine with venus. how would you interpret these?

there doesn't seem to be mutual reception between any of the key significators.

saturn is rx in 2H. this shows financial strain. i expect some of this, but will it be too much strain for me to manage?

what else am i missing? does it seem like i should quit, or stay where i am for now?

thank you in advance for your input!

Attachments

• IMG_20190808_170413.jpg
    IMG_20190808_170413.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 18