North Node conjunct IC and chiron

Leo11

Hi I'm trying to figure out this conjunction in my birth chart. They are in the sign of Gemini. I would appreciate any information.

https://imgur.com/FCBl5vd

Thanks.

Last edited:

waybread

It would be more helpful if you posted your entire chart, but basically I think you would benefit from some depth psychology to discover the source of pain from your early childhood conditioning.

Leo11

Thanks waybread, you are right I already have done a lot of work on discovering the pain of early childhood conditioning. Maybe it will be a life long journey.

https://imgur.com/FCBl5vd

Last edited:

waybread

It is a standard courtesy to post your own chart here.

The most legible charts are at Astrodienst, www.astro.com . Go to their free charts pages and construct your chart. Then if you have a laptop/desktop computer, save it to your computer. Then at the bottom of your next message, click on "go advanced" and you can attach your chart as a clickable thumbnail. From a cell phone, link your chart via a service like imgur.com . You cannot link your chart directly from Astrodienst, but either of these methods should work.

Ukpoohbear

102s9vr.jpg

waybread

Thanks, UKPB.

Leo11, one notable thing about your chart is that all of your planets are above the horizon (ascendant/descendant axis.) It would seem that you want your life to manifest in tangible, active, real-world ways; vs. thinking things through introspectively, and making internal adjustments. Chiron and NN in your 4th house of home and early childhood conditioning seem to be asking you to probe more deeply. Chiron deals with wounds that don't heal but that can, by staying open to them, reveal your wisdom and compassion for others.

Leo11

Thanks I did manage to post my chart in other threads a few days ago but I forgot to update this thread.

Yes I do feel drawn to probe more deeply into childhood wounds.

waybread

You have 3 domiciled planets: sun, Mercury, and Mars (traditionally rules Scorpio.) Quintiles generally confer talent + ambition, so don't sell yourself short.

Had you thought of law school? You'd probably do well at litigation.