Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 03-30-2019, 02:44 PM
Banned

2nd house Jupiter in Virgo business and career suggestions ?

could you tell me what comes to your mind ?
i have also my moon conjucted with Jupiter in the 2nd .
as a 27 years Cancer individual i felt become Virgoized and Earthy very much over the past 8+ years of my life.
when you click the my chart below you will guess that I will always have developed emotional/spiritual/cultural world but i feel it's restricted too much.

would you say " natural" to having my Ruler and exaltation planet are conjucted in Virgo is going to make me more Material driven like they promised me from birth?

What I really want is to be just self-actualized. be excellent,efficient and skilled in what i do in workplace. because i learned clearly that they all what makes you respected and respectful to others as well you know what i mean. Everyone is skilled for different things but not all of them could self-actualize themselves and be happy.
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_46631.193985.png (110.1 KB, 17 views)

Tags
business, career, house, jupiter, suggestions, virgo