Composite worries - Sun/Sat 12th + Chiron MH :(

spacecadet

Hello,

Its been a long time since I've been on here and its lovely to be back.

I'm in a beautiful new relationship and me and my bf are very much in love and enjoying the experience, though there is a grand distance between us. I was hesitant to look at our astrology and 'spoil' what seems to be such a harmonious connection...until now..as we are both wondering how the future might be together.

When we are together it feels right to both of us. Its early days but so far things are going really well.

Our synastry seems pretty good to me with some nice strong connections like Venus/saturn, moon/saturn, moon/neptune, sun/neptune, sun/moon, venus/ascendan, moon/jupiter, jupiter/sun....

I might regret looking too closely though as my heart sank when I saw the composite. I was hoping that the interpretations online about these aspects might be fatalistic. Are there positive ways of looking at them!?

My major worries in the composite are:
- Sun and Saturn in the 12th
- Chiron on the MH
- Venus/Mars 6th (less s0)

Do these really tend to stop a relationship progressing well?

It certainly won't be easy for us to be together given our circumstances and the distance but does it look to you like we could make it work or are we doomed with these aspects?

Thanks for taking the time to look

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 23
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
  • synastry aspects.pdf
    64 KB · Views: 27

wan

Is the second image you posted the composite chart or your boyfriend's natal chart? The year says 1977.

wan

Hi that’s the composite chart.

Thanks for clarifying.

Well, let me just say that this really isn't the best composite chart that I have ever seen. And yes I can see why you'd be concerned about the Sun being in the 12th house. Personally I would not be too worried about that, because even though the 12th house is an unfortunate one, it is nevertheless a water house, and I believe water house overlays are necessary for a close relationship. What I am more concerned about is Uranus in the 4th house. The 4th house symbolizes the home and domestic life, and when you throw in a planet that's known for changes and upheavals, it can't be good. The natives would experience too much uncertainly, and sometimes even drastic changes, in the home front, a very important area.

Last edited:

spacecadet

Thanks for clarifying.

Well, let me just say that this really isn't the best composite chart that I have ever seen. And yes I can see why you'd be concerned about the Sun being in the 12th house. Personally I would not be too worried about that, because even though the 12th house is an unfortunate one, it is nevertheless a water house, and I believe water house overlays are necessary for a close relationship. What I am more concerned about is Uranus in the 4th house. The 4th house symbolizes the home and domestic life, and when you throw in a planet that's known for changes and upheavals, it can't be good. The natives would experience too much uncertainly, and sometimes even drastic changes, in the home front, a very important area.

But we could have a different or unusual home and both of us like to be creative. Coudnt that be a healthy use of this energy? I would havecto move country to be with him.

I’ve just noticed that if I relocate the composite to his location Saturn moves into the 1st and sun is directly on the ascedant? Does that improve the overall picture? It also moves moon mercury into 12th. I’m not familiar with interpreting the 12th in a composite chat

?

Last edited:

Scherzy

Hi,we have uranus square -oppose venus,too.That worries me, how do you feel in your relationship?

Last edited:

spacecadet

I see the sun Saturn on sac could be an indicator of a very lasting and resilient relationship. I agree that Uranus on 4th which seems to be squaring everything, could be the seat of the problems. I’m confused what to do as imin live with this man. It’s a very warm and sweet relationship. But it would involve a lot of upheaval to be with him.
How does one assess?!