Rafaella ,Tikana other experienced members please take a look

turkish girl

Hello everyone,

Horary is about me and the co worker of mine.I have been working this place for 3 months i am pretty new.I knew this guy but we just had 'hi how are you'.3 weeks ago with other co workers too me and him talked a bit.About where we came from ,hobbies many things,techinically we met i can say.He was happy that i love theathre.

I have not thought about him as a romantic partner to be honest.At 1st we working at different departments and 2nd i mainly wanted to date with another doctor for some other purposes.

One week later at work he came near my desk and we had another long and detailed conversation going on.He told me he will gonna arrange a theathre ticket for me also said his friends are member of theatre club also they are playing.I was happy because i found him intersting as a ''friend''.

One week later after that he told me he learnt when is next play and will buy ticket if i say yes.I told him i am available but it finishes so late.I asked if his friends live near my home so i can go with them my home safely.Then… he said he did not include his friends,only me and him.I was a bit surprised but did not take it as big deal.Then he asked my phone number and told me he can come my home to take me to theathre.

Well,he is a good guy so he really care about my return for home maybe or...I don't know.We met so new and why we go alone.I am happy even we only friends too because I would like to befriend with someone intellectual like him.But I am a bit confused and we share same work place.I don't know how to act around him.

Horary question is is it only friendship??

Thank you everyone :)

Attachments

• horary chart.jpg
    horary chart.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 68

RisingSag

Hi,
I don't have tons of experience, but I do see the ascendant is at 1 degrees which is too early to tell. I do see your significator conjunct the descendant, or about to, so to me, it looks like your on your way to developing an interest.

turkish girl

Hi,
I don't have tons of experience, but I do see the ascendant is at 1 degrees which is too early to tell. I do see your significator conjunct the descendant, or about to, so to me, it looks like your on your way to developing an interest.

Thank you,

I too realized after making chart it is in first 3 degree.I do not know if my chart is valid or not.Should i make another chart?Maybe after theatre night?

''it looks like your on your way to developing an interest'' hmm well maybe but I do not see a long term potential with him.So I would not date him.

RisingSag

I think it's discouraged to make another chart. I did notice your significator is Mercury and his is Jupiter, yours being the faster moving planet. The faster moving planet is usually the more interested one, so I'd say since your not interested, maybe he's even less interested? I wouldn't worry about it.

turkish girl

I think it's discouraged to make another chart. I did notice your significator is Mercury and his is Jupiter, yours being the faster moving planet. The faster moving planet is usually the more interested one, so I'd say since your not interested, maybe he's even less interested? I wouldn't worry about it.

Well astrologically these can be all correct but why a random acquaintance person at work invites me theatre then buy my tickets then turns it alone going just me and him then even he has no car arranges a car to drive me away to home at night?Peeking me at work and when i am alone comes near me and tries to talk to me??

I am not good at horary but i think this chart is not valid.I will make a chart after going theatre on saturday night.

It can be all about friendship too.Like the way i am towards him.If i was doing different job and if i had different background and world view i would date him.But now in this scene i dont see any future and i am old enough 25,i dont want to date someone with whom i have no future.

Last edited:

rafaella

Well astrologically these can be all correct but why a random acquaintance person at work invites me theatre then buy my tickets then turns it alone going just me and him then even he has no car arranges a car to drive me away to home at night?Peeking me at work and when i am alone comes near me and tries to talk to me??

I am not good at horary but i think this chart is not valid.I will make a chart after going theatre on saturday night.

It can be all about friendship too.Like the way i am towards him.If i was doing different job and if i had different background and world view i would date him.But now in this scene i dont see any future and i am old enough 25,i dont want to date someone with whom i have no future.

Hey Turkish,

if a guy asks you out for theatre or whatever, its clearly because he likes you and no he is not doing this to be friends with you. It is clear to me from reading your posts. I suggest, if you are not interested in him then do NOT go out with him. Or ask another friend to come with you two, that way he can't ask personal questions and will have to keep it in friendship zone. And while you talking to him, make it known to him that you are dating another man, so not interested in him.

So if you don't want drama and problems to unfold in your life, do not go out with this man. If you do, he will see this as a sign that you like him and he will then continue to ask you out and fall for you. If you then reject him, you don't know how he will react. Some men leave you alone, others try to take revenge. I would be careful especially if you are working together.

let us know what happens.

rafaella

Go through your own words... In bold above. He has no car, he specifically arranges a car, just you and him at night, looking you up at work talking to you when you are alone.... hello! Don't you get what he is trying to tell you. HE LIKES YOU! come on girl.... Its funny most of the people in this forum are desperate to find a mate who likes them, and you are the opposite. :love:

If you don't like him, you have to make it clear to him. Don't tell him - I don't like you... but just in your conversation subtly talk about your 'boyfriend'. Tell him you only see him as work colleague/friend.

When you say you are only as friends towards him, you know that, but he doesn't know that... if he knew he would not go fix a car and book tickets and spend so much effort to go out with you. Men cannot read signals as easily as women, and if you are vague with him then he will continue to make effort to see you alone and try to take it further. If you do not want this, I suggest cut it short now.

turkish girl

Go through your own words... In bold above. He has no car, he specifically arranges a car, just you and him at night, looking you up at work talking to you when you are alone.... hello! Don't you get what he is trying to tell you. HE LIKES YOU! come on girl.... Its funny most of the people in this forum are desperate to find a mate who likes them, and you are the opposite. :love:

If you don't like him, you have to make it clear to him. Don't tell him - I don't like you... but just in your conversation subtly talk about your 'boyfriend'. Tell him you only see him as work colleague/friend.

When you say you are only as friends towards him, you know that, but he doesn't know that... if he knew he would not go fix a car and book tickets and spend so much effort to go out with you. Men cannot read signals as easily as women, and if you are vague with him then he will continue to make effort to see you alone and try to take it further. If you do not want this, I suggest cut it short now.

Hello Rafaella,

Thank you very much for your long posts….

Well…

I went theathre with him … lol.. I have decided not go then when he waited me alone and told me he arranged tickets and arranged a car I just could not say no.I should start from beginnng.

When I started here working,to be honest this guy catches my eye.Good looking,nice voice etc.But the cultural difference and me being a doctor(i still think dating another doctor is the best option) and family background,religious views…My family would not like it me being with him If I forget about every other things to admit it,i guess i would date him.

Today I went out with him,and i felt as a real woman …It was so nice,i loved being there. I do not know what will happen in the future but i just know that i want him around me.I do not have future plan or nothing but i atleast want him as a friend in my life.

How he feels?What he feels about me now?

Attachments

• what about now.jpg
    what about now.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

besitos

Sounds like you are not sure if you like him maybe? Or if you are sure. You don’t like him romantically but want him around, yes please do make that clear to him. It’s only fair. Then he can decide if he wants to be around you. :smile:

turkish girl

Dear members :)

I must say 1st time i felt mutual attraction with someone in my life in real life(not online)

we are dating and established a relationship

thanks

turkish girl

Dear members,

It is really strange that I read all these posts.And I laughed a lot.

We have been together for 7 months and It did not take too long for me to develop feelings after 1st date.It happened just in one or two weeks to fall in love.

I must admit that my posts made me shy.I see that I wrote all these in a very confused mind.I had some life issues,health problems ,1st work place ,trying to be a good Professional worker and also family problems.

Now I feel much better.I sincerely say that being with him made me much happier and I am feeling that I am loved.Currently he is far away at his hometown for a one week and I missed him a lot.

Between in all these stuff I thought I could not cope with a relationship even though I liked him when I 1st saw him but I thought he was unsuitable(because of my family background and the job I am doing)

Thanks for everyone for replying me.

I created another chart for love.

What he thinks and feels about me after all those 7 months :)

Attachments

• Love.jpg
    Love.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 38

tikana

Hey Tikana, could you elaborate on that please?

Jup him in 12th house in his own sign.
That stand alone i dont like
You are in ur own sign.
Dunno.. U are asking about feelings.. Seems like there are no feelings...i dony know

turkish girl

Jup him in 12th house in his own sign.
That stand alone i dont like
You are in ur own sign.
Dunno.. U are asking about feelings.. Seems like there are no feelings...i dony know

Thanks for your reply,

Actually when I created chart I also saw this too.

But Is not it strange? Or was not my chart valid? I can sincerely say that in my part I love him but chart says reverse.

Mainly I was asking about future ,but it also says now we don't love each other?

By the way our families already met each other and we took the relationship on a further level.

I am 26 years old mature enough so I do not post these threads for fun,I mean you can trust me that all the things I am writing here is my true life and sincere.

Thanks

ElenaJ

Tikana ,

Should I make another chart?

Turkish girl, a horary chart has to be done for the moment when a question comes spontaneously into your mind, you can't program it or do it just any time. This might be what is creating some confusion in the charts.
Glad you are enjoying the relationship.

turkish girl

Turkish girl, a horary chart has to be done for the moment when a question comes spontaneously into your mind, you can't program it or do it just any time. This might be what is creating some confusion in the charts.
Glad you are enjoying the relationship.

Yes you are right,

I will not create another chart.
Maybe I can look into transits and progressed charts