Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vocational Astrology

Vocational Astrology Discuss finding out more about your work, job, career, calling, or whatever you do or want to do for a living.

Unread 10-22-2018, 08:57 AM

Why I am Struggling in Career/Work Life ?

Since the beginning I am struggling in every aspect of career. Is it because there are lot of bad planets near my 6th house Cusp ? But I can't see any bad planet in 2nd house. So why my financial condition is very poor ? Is these situation permanent for whole life or due certain Progression or Transit right now ? But it's already more than 10 years.

Unread 11-18-2018, 05:09 AM

Re: Why I am Struggling in Career/Work Life ?

Which job do you have? Do you feel like, deep down, that you are having the wrong job?
Unread 11-18-2018, 02:33 PM

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
wrong job?
Indefinitely current job is wrong one for me. But currently I'm confused and don't know which way to move. Only reason for this is that too many failures in my life.
Unread 11-18-2018, 02:50 PM

You still hasn't told me which job you are doing. You have a stellium in 2H and Cancer. Cancer and Taurus, especially Taurus, can be obsessed with security and it's hard for you to give up your security (Taurus Asc is also here too). Your job ***** but you are too afraid to leave because you fear you won't know how to deal with uncertainty.

That's all I can say for the moment. I need to know what kind of job you are doing to continue.
Unread 11-18-2018, 05:43 PM

With the Node in Cancer now transiting your 2nd house, lighting up your stellium, you may find your interests broadening or changing.
Unread 11-19-2018, 12:32 AM

Quote:
You still hasn't told me which job you are doing. You have a stellium in 2H and Cancer. Cancer and Taurus, especially Taurus, can be obsessed with security and it's hard for you to give up your security (Taurus Asc is also here too). Your job ***** but you are too afraid to leave because you fear you won't know how to deal with uncertainty.

That's all I can say for the moment. I need to know what kind of job you are doing to continue.
Currently Gate Keeper at a Girls' School. Before that I was a Private Law Clerk of a senior female Civic Advocate. Before that an assistant Industrial Electrician.

Security always had a main concern to me but unfortunately I never had that.

Thank you!
Unread 11-19-2018, 12:34 AM

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StelliumNoise View Post
With the Node in Cancer now transiting your 2nd house, lighting up your stellium, you may find your interests broadening or changing.
Still may be 6 months to Conjunct my Natal Mercury and NN ?
Unread 11-19-2018, 12:41 PM

I just realized that your chart is seriously lacking in Earth. Without much Earth you tend to drift from job to job. Aquarius MC doesn't help much either. Aquarius isn't best known for stability.

But have you ever thought about writing? I have suspected since the beginning that you aren't doing a job that involves writing and I was right. Your Sun is in 3H, your moon is in Cancer, your Mars is in 5H in Libra. They look like creative writing to me. You could be a children's book writer, with all the Cancer and 5H placement. I said that Aquarius MC is unstable, but it can bring innovative change to your life. Your Mars an Saturn trine MC can support that goal (Speaking about the MC, it's actually quite well-aspected). You lack Earth, but practical 2H stellium can compensate for that, as long as it learns to take control of its Cancer impulse.
Unread 11-20-2018, 01:45 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Moon in the Physical house, to Somna

Somna,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
...why my financial condition is very poor ?
Moon (change) in the Physical house of personal money indicates your personal money situation changes. Adjusting to fluctuating money issues will be a life-long challenge. When you DO have money, save it, invest it...do something so that when the money situation changes and the money isn't flowing any more, you have enough around to pay for what you need paid for.

Monetarily,

Tim
Unread 11-20-2018, 02:19 PM

Somna the reason you are struggling,p and will continue to struggle is that you have Saturn, mars and Pluto squaring your mercury and sun.

What that presents is
a tendency to spoil your own life or working against your best interests, problems with timing and/or unpreparedness for task or goal and
tendency to confrontations or
insistence on dominance or control of those around you and this would be a vice versa in that you constantly give your power to others and are dominated and controlled
And negative thinking...constant over analysis

You have a trine from Pluto to moon and that means emotional motivation and emotional understanding is a strength for you, it comes easy. I would use it to counter balance the tendency to act against self insterest or to just act out of time or not be prepared. By digging deep and understanding yourself you may mitigate these negatives.

The problem with the Saturn square mercury is that you are a worry wart. Even when you donít have anything to worry, you worry. Everything is hyper analysed until you are scared of taking a single step. And because everything in life originates in the mental plane....itís rather difficult to circumvent this one causing you to believe and create failure and restriction, bad news and mental depression. Every plan, every option, ever possibility...you will find a reason why you canít, wonít, shouldnít, mustnít.....and after too many failures you can see thatís itís now a thing! A very big thing!

Link up with females or the emotional types of people since these days some men are female-like...they are your natural supporters. Males and male like people tend to bring out your pushy side or you project that and bring pushy controllers into your life.

Will it change? It depends on your level of intelligence, sense of humour, ability to rise above. So much of this stuff is mitigated with attitude we bring to the table. Use your Pluto trine moon to understand, to help you overcome the sluggish brain caught up in worries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Helz For This Useful Post:
Somna7H (11-25-2018)
Unread 11-25-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helz View Post

Link up with females or the emotional types of people since these days some men are female-like...they are your natural supporters.
I think I already started unconsciously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helz View Post
And negative thinking...constant over analysis
Yeas, I think too much.
And its negative thinking.
Need to change that...

Thank you!
Unread 11-25-2018, 09:56 AM

Re: Moon in the Physical house, to Somna

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
When you DO have money, save it, invest it...do something so that when the money situation changes and the money isn't flowing any more
Thank you but I never had Extra/Excess money to Save....
Unread 11-25-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
I just realized that your chart is seriously lacking in Earth.
Yes, I Do and that's why I lack stability in life.
Never tried Writing though.
Thank you!

Tags
career or work, life, struggling